BOICE; PA,USA>MI,USA; 1820-

V. Hart

Feb 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/7/00
BOICE; PA,USA>MI,USA; 1820-

Anyone researching BOICE/BICE family that came to Monroe county about 1829,
I found a WILLIAM BOICE in Raisinville Township in the 1840 census.
Family tradition states that he came in 1829 with his family.
Hope to hear from someone.
Thank You
vh...@netonecom.net

Snoopy6788

Feb 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/17/00
Re: BOICE; PA,USA>MI,USA; 1820-

My gt grandfather was Winfield Scott Boice. He married Ina Evans and they both
settled down in Michigan. Their daughter Katherine Boise married a Hiram Edwin
Hill from Canada but they lived in Detroit cause that's where their son was
born.
Snoopy 67...@aol.com aka Janice Vinson
snoop...@aol.com (Snoopy6788)