DEADMAN Lucy Ann / NICHOLS James Warner; ON,CAN>MI,USA; 1869

Lorraine Eagle

Dec 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/6/99
DEADMAN Lucy Ann / NICHOLS James Warner; ON,CAN>MI,USA; 1869

Seeking descendants of, or info on, Lucy Ann DEADMAN and husband James
Warner NICHOLS marr where? in Canada where she was born and their
children were born? when? I have some background on Lucy but nothing on
James. Children: Mary Emma born Ont. c1870; Frederick Warner b. Ont.
c1872; Edith Helena b. Ont. c1873 (mar Stewart Gleason 03 Nov 1893 in
Nunica, Ottawa Cty, Michigan); Herbert Henry b. Ont. c1876; James
Franklin b. Ont. c1878. I believe the children were all born in
Westminster Twp, Middlesex Cty, Ont.
Family owned a farm in Columbiaville, Lapeer Cty, Michigan from 1891 to
1902 when farm was sold. Husband James Warner and son Frederick buried
Columbiaville. No further record of others. Pls respond to:
aunt...@ameritech.net. Thanks.
Lorraine Eagle