JONES; NC,USA; 1800

Stephanie Turner

Jun 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/17/99
JONES; NC,USA; 1800

I am seeking any help or information I can receive.I know vary little.I
would like to thank you in advance for your help.
  My Great Great Grand mother Nancy,Lived in Virginia.One day she went
out to get a bucket of spring water.On the way two men on horses,covered
her eyes and took her to North Carolina. I think it was in
Hillsborough,NC. There may have been a sibling with at the time of her
kidnapping.If so I would like to know how he or she is.I know nothing
about Nancy before this. NANCY married JACK CLARK.Some of the
children;MARTHA and MASON.MARTHA married JOSEPH JONES and lived to be 82
years old.JOSEPH(slave)was first a PARISH and later became a JONES.Their
children;MARY ELLEN,DAVID ALLAN OR(ALAN)SAMUEL,ARCH who lived in
VIrginia and JULIA. Some lived in Bridgeport CT.MARY ELLEN was born
about May 5,1891,marred at the age of 16 year old 1907 and died near
1939.May 1st. MARY married JAMES HENRY BREEZE (slave)he saw freedom
about 4-6 years old.Born 1862 died around 5 years after
Mary.Children;JOSEPH,JAMES WOODROW,MAGGIE born 1915,THOMAS,MARY ELLEN
1928-96 WILLIAM 1912-.DAVID M, RALPH and baby MARTHA who died AFTER 11
days old.Grand Ma died a week after the baby.MARY ELLEN my mother
married WILLIAM CREST. David A.Jones,I understand went into the
Military.What branch or war I don't know. He married Eula Mae ? They
lived in Detroit,Michigan where he died in 1966 or 67.From what I can
tell at this point the Jones family started in NC and some went to CT.I
am to believe Bridgeport,CT.

stepha...@webtv.net (Stephanie Turner)