STEPHEY / STEFFEY / STEFFY; PA,USA/OH,USA; 1800-1999

1 view

Matthew S. Lindsay

Aug 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/21/99
STEPHEY / STEFFEY / STEFFY; PA,USA/OH,USA; 1800-1999

Where did this surname originate? My wife's maiden name is STEPHEY. Her
family came from Pennsylvania and Ohio but have known of some to have
lived in Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, California and Florida.

Does any one know of it's origins. I've heard of a STEPHEY Tavern in
England but that doesn't mean that where the Stephey name originated..
Any help would be appreciated.

Marla Stephey-Lindsay
Palmetto, FL
Manatee County
Ste...@webtv.net
The Stephey's...Here, There and Everywhere!
http://www.angelfire.com/oh/Stephey/index.html

"Matthew S. Lindsay" <MSLin...@hotmail.com>

matt_s_lindsay

Aug 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/25/99