BOYER Merle; MI,USA > IN,USA; 1881-1931

Sandra Hayward

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
BOYER Merle; MI,USA > IN,USA; 1881-1931

Searching for any info at all on Merle Herbert Boyer, my grandfather,
who married Hazel Flossie Snook. They lived in Alma, Michigan [ Gratiot
County ] around 1919. Then moved to South Bend, Indiana [St. Joseph
County.] Merle Herbert died and is buried in South Bend.
He had a brother among other siblings, named William Donald Boyer, a
horseshoer by trade.
Merle and Hazel had 5 children, one dying very young. I'm new at this,
can anyone help me?

hayw...@webtv.net