DEVOY,Patrick; IRL>Manhattan,NY,USA; 1849-

MSin1...@aol.com

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
DEVOY,Patrick; IRL>Manhattan,NY,USA; 1849-

Searching for origin in Ireland of my ggfr, PATRICK DEVOY, the names of his
parents and any possible siblings. He was born ca 1834/36 and was
naturalized in New York City on April 22, 1854, which would lead one to
believe that he emigrated ca 1849. I do not have his parents names as he
died before the names were required on his death certificate. It only states
that they were born in Ireland. He married Alice Moloney and had six sons
and two daughters. He was a house detective at the old Astor House and
worked for the U. S.Customs House. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Marion Devoy Sinnott
Brooklyn, NY
MSin1...@aol.com