Kenefick, Kennefick, Kenifick, Kenefake

michael kenefick

May 2, 2004, 11:01:13 AM5/2/04
Hello Potential Relative,

I have recently found information that my 3rd GGF Thomas and Bridget (Toomey
Or Twomey) Kenefick, DOB for both guestimated to be before 1815. Both were born
and buried in Ireland. They had two of their sons emigrate to Massachusetts
probably about 1855. The first one was Patrick, Born about Jan. 1830 in
Ireland. His wife was Mary ? DOB about 1830. On the 1880 USA census Patrick's
last name is spelled Kenifick in Leominster, Worcester, Massachusetts. I
suspect but cannot prove as of yet, that he and John went here first because an
other relative (cousin / uncle) was already in the area!!

My 2nd GGF John Kenefick DOB June 24, 1836 also went to Massachusetts before
he moved "south (NY, NJ, Pa)" eventually settling in Steubenville, Jefferson,
Ohio. His wife was Bridget Dohoney DOB May 24, 1842. I have a lot of the
information for these relatives posted at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/4408/html/persons.html

I am trying to find any relatives of Patrick and Mary. Or of the other
brothers or sister that appear to have remained in Ireland. The others are
Honora Kenefick DOB Abt. April 1834, Thomas Kenefick DOB Abt. October 1842 and
Andrew Kenefick DOB Abt. May 1845

Michael Kenefick
Hilliard, Ohio
kenefick...@copper.net

Thanks potential relative 8>)
--
Please remove _nospam_ from email to respond.