BLANK Christian; POM,PRU,DEU > Cleveland, OH,USA; b. 1837

Gary Merrill

Jun 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/18/00
BLANK Christian; POM,PRU,DEU > Cleveland, OH,USA; b. 1837

I am searching for information on my great-great-grandfather, Christian
BLANK, born in Pomerania (according to 1920 census), on 5 Nov 1837, died in
Cleveland, OH, 20 Feb 1926. Married (2) Louisa HARTWIG (or SUCKOW?), b
(also in Pommern, or possibly Berlin), 3 Nov 1837, d in Cleveland, 22 Jun
1918. Louisa m(1) Charles BRANDT. Christian and Louisa emigrated to the US
in 1873.

Does anyone have any information on this family?

Claire Mache
ozob...@netnitco.net, hcme...@usa.net