FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999

Bernd Freibott

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00
FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999

Here a genealogical Database with some thousand individuals in Germany,
England, America...
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/surnames.htm
Don't forget to check sometimes the Genealogy pages:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/0.html
Special researches:
Freibott Family
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/1.html
Limpert Family
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/4.html
Index of family names:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/surnames.htm

"Bernd Freibott" <frei...@hotmail.com>

Robert J. Widenmann

Jun 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/19/00
Re: FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999

Bernd Freibott <frei...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999
>
> Here a genealogical Database with some thousand individuals in Germany,
> England, America...
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/surnames.htm

I have tried several times to access the above address only to have
Yahoo pop up instead. It seems that Yahoo's address is:
http://geocities.yahoo.com/home/

Any ideas? I have LIMPERTs in Michigan in the US.
--
Robert J. Widenmann
mari...@post8.tele.dk

Bernd Freibott

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
>FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999
>
>Here a genealogical Database with some thousand individuals in Germany,
>England, America...
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/7765/family/surnames.htm

I have tried several times to access the above address only to have
Yahoo pop up instead. It seems that Yahoo's address is:
http://geocities.yahoo.com/home/

Any ideas? I have LIMPERTs in Michigan in the US.

Hi agin!
The site is working! I tested it now again and again! Try!
Limpert in Michigan? Can you tell me more?
Ciao from Rome
Bernd

Joan Byman

Jun 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/20/00
Re: FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999

Bernd,
Are you using Netscape? When I try to access the page, the following
happens. The page of names appears briefly and then changes to a page that
claims the site doesn't exist.
Joan

Joan Byman <jby...@tampabay.rr.com>

Joe Roy

Jun 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/21/00
Re: FREIBOTT / LIMPERT / SONSTIGE; DEU; 1600-1999

I have the same problem - and every time I go back to the surnames Yahoo
pops up as soon as the page is fully loaded.
Jackie

jrjb...@batelco.com.bh