soc.genealogy.surnames.britain, network of supporters

Haron Khalid al-Shehhi

Oct 15, 2003, 11:28:32 PM10/15/03
soc.genealogy.surnames.britain: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mindfuck marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY >> http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspotsneaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsneaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker.org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneaker.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneaker.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/index.cfm?ID=2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Haron Khalid al-Shehhi
If you'll taste Milton's island with carpenters, it'll tamely seek the twig.

I didn't give tell them any
thing personal because they were torturing me, but because they told me
I was dreaming, my idea was I was too good for this kind of torture and
I didn't even know why I was going through that.

So the early morning (after the second night) he brought in a Jewish
girl to sleep around me with, in the hope he would get my sperms but he
didn't. She stripped herself naked but I told her I don't want to do
anything with her, even though I thought I was dreaming because I went
to Mecca when I was very young, and I had prayed to God that I don't
want to have any rude dreams at night. Good people at CIA claims that
this not sleeping around when I think I am dreaming has actually saved
my life. She left. Mahmud Kurcu told me I will have to join Jews and
"america" I told him I won't, he told me to sware at Prophet Muhammad
peace be upon him and God I didn't in fact I swore at him, He said if I
would sware at prophet Muhamad peace be upon him, give him my sperms
then he will let me go, but I prayed to God that night God I am only
going through this what ever it is because of you and no one else, so
please help me, please help me get through this successfully, I kept
phanting when he was punching me in my stomach and slapping me and
burning and electrifying my skin., he asked me who I was I told him that
I am 7th star, all this time I tho