Gazi Family- Casta-

SMcdon9686

Feb 8, 2003, 10:46:12 PM2/8/03
Looking for info on the family of Mihaly and Stefan Gazi. They both came to
the U. S. in 1910. At that time, they were shown to be from Cseszte, Hungary,
which I have been told is now Casta, Slovakia. I would sure appreciate
anything on their siblings and folks.
Mac McDonald, California

Robert Jerin

Feb 10, 2003, 12:11:54 AM2/10/03
Interesting there is a Stephen GAZI, born in Croatia and author of "A
History of Croatia" Barnes and Noble 1993

"SMcdon9686" <smcdo...@aol.com> wrote in message

thoma...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 10:35:28 PM10/22/19
I am a Great Great Grand son of Stefan Gazi, I've been looking into info about their background in Europe as well. I did come up with the last name, it seems to be Slovak Gypsy.