I am here, on this love dating site, for one purpose, to find someone I will fall in love with; as it is such a wonderful feeling.

Tiauna Ryan

Oct 13, 2023, 5:14:40 AM10/13/23
I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?

Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

Amy Lora (amylora)

Oct 30, 2023, 3:09:52 AM10/30/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

Traveling is a significant part of my life, and it's not just because of my job. I genuinely love exploring new places, experiencing different cultures, and trying new cuisines. My wanderlust has taken me to some incredible destinations, and I'm always looking forward to my next adventure. is this dating site an adventure also? Speaking of cuisine, I have a deep appreciation for coffee culture.

Abella Mares

Nov 25, 2023, 1:49:05 AM11/25/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

hi

Rosie Cole

Nov 27, 2023, 3:28:27 AM11/27/23
hello

Evie Mouton

Nov 29, 2023, 2:07:36 AM11/29/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

Thanks to this dating site, I hope to find a man to whom I can move so that we can live together. I am very serious because I am tired of living with my parents and I am ready to leave and start living as I have dreamed for a long time.

Mia Rose Taylor

Nov 30, 2023, 3:07:37 AM11/30/23
seeking a meaningful connection

Lara York

Dec 1, 2023, 2:19:41 AM12/1/23
I am a very positive single dating person

Alina Farace

Dec 2, 2023, 1:57:02 AM12/2/23
I'm ready for a serious relationship

Alina Farace

Dec 4, 2023, 7:12:32 AM12/4/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I choose this best online dating site to find the best

Camila Albert

Dec 5, 2023, 6:09:52 AM12/5/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I believe that each of us is unique and has a story to tell. I'd love to hear stories about you and share even more about you in the future.

Merry Scott

Dec 6, 2023, 1:56:43 AM12/6/23
I would like to have an open relationship

Amanda Marron

Dec 7, 2023, 3:58:56 AM12/7/23
Integrity is another trait that is of great importance

Stacey Crowley

Dec 8, 2023, 5:59:46 AM12/8/23
A man who is ready to be an understanding husband

Janice Hensle

Dec 11, 2023, 3:51:29 AM12/11/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

There are many beautiful and noteworthy women on this dating site. I also want to love and be loved.

Alica Mungomery

Dec 14, 2023, 2:38:23 AM12/14/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I am a woman who believes in true love and trust in relationships. I am looking for a serious partner who is ready to share the joys and difficulties of life, who knows how to appreciate and respect his other half.

Cat Andersson

Dec 15, 2023, 3:16:23 AM12/15/23
I am looking for a man who is serious and ready to answer for his words.

Katie Woods

Dec 23, 2023, 5:24:39 AM12/23/23
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I am interested to find open minded man who is passionate about life the same as me! I imagine us together doing different things, explore different countries and cultures, tasting different cuisines dishes and just enjoy our lives productively and with fun!

Monica Chortle

Dec 26, 2023, 2:30:42 AM12/26/23
My future lover must be honest and open. Kind and sympathetic.

Lovely Roni Taylor

Jan 2, 2024, 7:40:23 AMJan 2
I believe in love and I want world peace.

Raslon Pettica

Jan 13, 2024, 6:30:20 AMJan 13
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I sincerely think I have a chance to meet someone amazing here on a dating site. Life is too unpredictable, so I decided to rely on fate.

Anna Haris

Jan 25, 2024, 3:37:59 AMJan 25
I want to organize trips to new places for us together with my man and it should not be a burden for either of us.

Krystyna Walker

Jan 31, 2024, 2:55:29 AMJan 31
Sometimes I'm very shy and modest. But it's only because I do not know people well. When I get to know each other better

tom andrus

Feb 5, 2024, 12:24:48 AMFeb 5
I dream of trusting and trusting. Will you be ready to go on a date with me on this dating site? I want to get to know you better and start our life together.

Paul Eastman

Feb 9, 2024, 12:16:34 AMFeb 9
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I am interested in a person's soul, desires and aspirations. I am not looking for a prince, but a man with whom we can create our own unique story. Let it be our own magical journey that begins here on the dating site.

rose lara

Feb 14, 2024, 2:32:03 AMFeb 14
On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40 PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I am looking there on all dating sites for a person to build a serious relationship with. A person who is always ready to be by my side in my endeavors and who is ready to become my inspiration.

Steve Hayes

Feb 15, 2024, 10:33:46 PMFeb 15
On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 03:30:18 -0800 (PST), Raslon Pettica
<datingi...@gmail.com> wrote:
This isn't a "love dating site".

It's a newsgroup for those people who are interested in the products
of people loving/dating, years, decades or centuries ago.

--
Steve Hayes
Web: http://hayesgreene.wordpress.com/

Nigel Reed

Feb 16, 2024, 1:04:33 AMFeb 16
On Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:36:00 +0200
Steve Hayes <haye...@telkomsa.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 03:30:18 -0800 (PST), Raslon Pettica
> <datingi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, October 13, 2023 at 2:44:40?PM UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan
> >wrote:
> >> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over
> >> and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his
> >> woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to
> >> smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
> >>
> >> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/
> >
> >I sincerely think I have a chance to meet someone amazing here on a
> >dating site. Life is too unpredictable, so I decided to rely on
> >fate.
>
> This isn't a "love dating site".
>
> It's a newsgroup for those people who are interested in the products
> of people loving/dating, years, decades or centuries ago.

It's best to just ignore the occasional spam junk, but I like the
reply. With any luck, the demise of Google Groups will also put an end
to a lot of the spam.

I'm currently setting up a new usenet server to replace my current one.
It's being seeded with old messages at the moment, going back to at
least 1985. I'm not sure what'll show up in the genealogy groups but it
might be interesting to look back.

--
End Of The Line BBS - Plano, TX
telnet endofthelinebbs.com 23

Rosamond Winslet

Feb 19, 2024, 4:58:01 AMFeb 19
On Friday 13 October 2023 at 14:44:40 UTC+5:30, Tiauna Ryan wrote:
> I'm not looking for love, but to fall in love with one person over and over again. Nice and gentle, who believes in himself and his woman. Who has strong shoulder to cry on, and beautiful eyes to smile at, and enchanting smile to kiss. Is it you?
>
> Join with Me : https://www.hothover.com/

I promise to try to become perfect bride for you! I am looking for long term relations, not looking at my age I wanna say that I am serious girl and I wanna create my own happy life with loving man. With man who will make me smile every morning, kiss me and who will say I Love you! Long happy life with one partner. That is what I want.