Threading seems to be going wrong in this group

Ian Goddard

May 7, 2012, 5:00:34 PM5/7/12

Continuation posts are coming through with no References field in the
headers which stops newsreader clients threading them. (OK I'm sure
someone has a newsreader that threads on titles but that's not universal.).

[ My bad. I changed the processing pipeline and lost the References and
In-Reply-To fields. Should be fixed now -- thanks for the bug report!
-- Mod ]

--
Ian

The Hotmail address is my spam-bin. Real mail address is iang
at austonley org uk

Ian Goddard <godd...@hotmail.co.uk>