American history

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 6, 2022, 3:31:27 PM1/6/22
"We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking
bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the
head Rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by
Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very
filthy, came down and met the General (Eisenhower)...The smell was so
terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later
lost my lunch as the result remembering it."

~ General Patton in Germany, diary entry Sept 17, 1945

pj.ev...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2022, 4:00:12 PM1/6/22
Delete this and never return.

Darrell E. Larocque

Jan 6, 2022, 4:23:06 PM1/6/22
> Delete this and never return.

I'm just reporting it and not feeding this troll. Ridiculous