Rosie Bevan Article on Sharpe family

joseph cook

Dec 23, 2023, 12:03:14 PM12/23/23
I had overlooked this excellent paper by Rosie Bevan from 2020:

"Sharp Practice: An Expose of the Sharpe pedigree from the 1568 Visitation of Essex" available on academia.edu here for free (with free account)

https://www.academia.edu/43454425/SHARP_PRACTICE_AN_EXPOS%C3%89_OF_THE_SHARPE_PEDIGREE_FROM_THE_1558_VISITATION_OF_ESSEX

A good case study in taking a long-believed Visitation pedigree and analyzing its veracity. In this case, it is proposed, mostly invented.

--Joe Cook

Darrell Larocque

Jan 17, 2024, 8:07:55 PMJan 17
Thank you!

Darrell

Darrell Larocque

Jan 17, 2024, 8:08:52 PMJan 17
On 12/23/2023 12:03 PM, joseph cook wrote:
Thank you!

Darrell

Jinny Wallerstedt

Feb 22, 2024, 9:27:36 AMFeb 22
On 12/23/2023 12:03 PM, joseph cook wrote:
Thanks for this, Joe. It looks great, and I'll be searching for other
work by Rosie, too. Jinny