New Netherlands royal gateways

paulorica...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 7:12:48 PMSep 12
Are there any proven New Netherlands royal gateways?
Message has been deleted

James Baker

Sep 12, 2021, 8:00:26 PMSep 12
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 7:12:48 PM UTC-4, paulorica...@gmail.com wrote:
> Are there any proven New Netherlands royal gateways?

Adrian Benjamin Burke laid out the Scottish royal ancestry of the Duncanson sisters of New Netherland/New York. The sisters married into ethnically Dutch families in America.
“The Livingston Ancestry of the Duncanson Sisters of New Netherland” (in 3 parts):
_The Genealogist_
v.27#1 Spring 2013 (p.28)
v.27#2 Fall 2013 (p.162)
v.28#1 Spring 2014 (p.58)

J+

paulorica...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2021, 8:07:46 PMSep 12
I already knew of that one. I actually thought of saying in my original post to exclude it because I am intereted in non-British gateways.

hoove...@yahoo.com

Sep 13, 2021, 7:39:25 AMSep 13
Jan Otten van Tuyl of N.Y. and his line of descent from Louis VII, King of France appear in "The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants ...," by Gary Boyd Roberts, at vol.2, pages 776-7

paulorica...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2021, 7:54:31 PMSep 13
A segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2021 à(s) 12:39:25 UTC+1, hoove...@yahoo.com escreveu:
> Jan Otten van Tuyl of N.Y. and his line of descent from Louis VII, King of France appear in "The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants ...," by Gary Boyd Roberts, at vol.2, pages 776-7

Thanks.

Elizabeth A

Sep 21, 2021, 11:13:41 AMSep 21
From a previous newsgroup post:

"RD 500, at pp. 365-6, carries the line of Sophia van Lodensteyn, wife of
Carel Debevoise (both of New Amsterdam), back to Louis VII and Eleanor of
Aquitaine in 16 generations, through John II, Count of Hainault (paternal grandfather
of the wife of Edward III). The sources shown are NYGBR 66 (1935): 376-83;
Adriaan Willem Eliza Dek, Genealogie der Graven van Holland (1954?), pp. 29-31,
40-41 esp."

paulorica...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2021, 4:49:17 AMSep 22
Thanks.