1656 Will of Jeremiah Blackman mentions cousins Hargrave and "Jefferyes"

JBrand

Feb 8, 2024, 7:15:42 PMFeb 8
[Incidentally I note that I can post new items (i.e., start a "new conversation"), but not respond to postings already in Google Groups.]

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Blackman-191

--the Children of my Cozen William Hargreaves the Summe of Twentie pounds a peece
--my Cozen Jefferyes and her Children the like Summe of Twentie pounds a peece
--to ffrancis Abrathwaite (sic) and James Abrathwaite the summe of tenn pounds a peece
--to John Bull I give the summe of Twenty pounds
--to Mistris Mayer whoe doeth attend me in my sicknesse the summe of Twenty pounds
--To Susan Temple I give the summe of Twenty pounds

JBrand

Feb 22, 2024, 8:46:22 AMFeb 22

JBrand

Feb 22, 2024, 8:51:58 AMFeb 22