Peshall family

MWelch8442

Mar 15, 2001, 6:13:16 PM3/15/01
I was wondering if anyone has discovered the parents of Isabel Peshall who
married Thomas Grosvenor. Any help would be great. Mike

Brice Clagett

Mar 19, 2001, 11:37:17 AM3/19/01
Re mwelch's inquiry: according to Clarence E. Pearsall et al., History and Genealogy of the Pearsall Family in England and America (1928), p. 778, Sir Thomas Le Grosvenor of Drayton, Shropshire, married Isabella Peshall, heiress of Bellaport, Shropshire, daughter of Richard de Peshall (whose ancestry is given) and Margaret Malpas.

Kay Allen AG

Mar 19, 2001, 11:50:01 AM3/19/01
I have found this work somewhat less than reliable concerning the English Peshall family.

Kay Allen AG

J. Sardina

Sep 17, 2021, 8:27:13 AMSep 17
Hello,

Coming back to this old topic, is there a better source on the English Peshalls from the 14th to the 16th century?
It is not clear by reading the book which part is assumptions, which one possible or likely hypothesis and which one facts that can still be verified.

Some time ago i came across a coat of arms documented in the 16th century that seems to point to a possible connection in the 15th century or earlier to Peshall, de Lee and possibly Swinnerton families, but it lacks backing on documentation.

Thanks,

J. Sardina