GENEALOGY, WILL J, AND ACCURATE REPORTAGE

Bill Arnold

May 6, 2011, 9:43:50 AM5/6/11
OK, this will be my last post about Will J, for now. I will admit
that he has
a bio about me on his web pages, which is inaccurate and not genealogy
but Will J fiction. That is the KEY. He has been directed to
correction.
But Will J will not make accurate reportage about his supposed
genealogy.
If we all know his reportage is in error, how smart is it of him to
come to
gen-medieval and then insult us? He should be ignored, which I have
done since about 2009. But his recent attacks on newbies cuts to the
core again. He is ignorant and arrogant and publishes inaccurate
reportage,
so therefore all of his uncorrected genealogy amounts to fiction.

BA

Bill Arnold

May 18, 2011, 10:18:44 AM5/18/11

The problem with Will J is that he listens to nobody and writes
to nobody. He is not accurate in his genealogical reportage
at his own web pages. So he can mouth off all he wants,
but nobody takes him seriously as a reputable genealogist.
He ought to clean up the fiction posted in his profiles of people,
which is so flawed as to render everything there useless. Who
can trust someone claiming to be someone else and cannot
clean up his own act. He only proves again and again he is
arrogant and the worst troll hiding under the bridge of infamy.

BA

Bill Arnold

May 18, 2011, 3:07:15 PM5/18/11

For those who have a hard time understanding Will J, let me
give you all a clue: he is as jealous as hell of my MFA in Creative
Writing. You see, on Will J's web pages, he makes it very clear
he is NOT a genealogist but a frustrated novelist. But you see,
he suffers writer's block. All he can do is copy and paste little
vignettes about famous people to his web pages, and creates
fiction about famous people trying to pass it off as biography.
He suffers from dementia and fails to look in the mirror.

BA

Wjhonson

May 18, 2011, 4:57:26 PM5/18/11
to billarno...@gmail.com, gen-me...@rootsweb.com

"creative fiction" is a funny phrase coming from a guy who wrote for the National Enquirer for many years

BA

the message

ap

May 18, 2011, 7:39:31 PM5/18/11
On May 18, 4:57 pm, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
>  "creative fiction" is a funny phrase coming from a guy who wrote for the National Enquirer for many years

Well, what do YOU Will J know about writing for the tabloids, Mister
Troll,
master faker of genealogical history?

BA

John H

May 19, 2011, 1:05:12 AM5/19/11
Bill
Give it a rest!
You trot out the same old verbage every now and then then disapear into the
fold again like a tortoise going into its shell.
John H
"Bill Arnold" <billarno...@gmail.com> wrote in message

John H

May 19, 2011, 1:07:20 AM5/19/11
Only that 10% of what tabloid journalists write and publish in those tabloid
rags is fact, the rest is made up, plagarised (mainly from the internet) or
similar.
John H

"ap" <aaronpa...@gmail.com> wrote in message