Ancestry of Timothy Olyphant

Wjhonson

Mar 28, 2011, 10:13:35 PM3/28/11
to gen-me...@rootsweb.com

There are no Olyphant's at all in Leo's database

http://www.genealogics.org/advsearch.php?name_search=olyphant&tree=-x--all--x-&page=home&language=English&offset=0

So what I'm about to reveal about the ancestry of actor Timothy Olyphant, should rock the foundations of Western civilization.

Stay Tuned To This Bat Channel.

Will Johnson

wjhonson

Mar 28, 2011, 11:45:19 PM3/28/11
On Mar 28, 7:13 pm, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
>  There are no Olyphant's at all in Leo's database
>
> http://www.genealogics.org/advsearch.php?name_search=olyphant&tree=-x...

> So what I'm about to reveal about the ancestry of actor Timothy Olyphant, should rock the foundations of Western civilization.
>
> Stay Tuned To This Bat Channel.
>
> Will Johnson

Ancestry of Timothy Olyphant
http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-genealogy-in-national/ancestry-of-timothy-olyphant

John

Mar 28, 2011, 11:56:22 PM3/28/11
> Ancestry of Timothy Olyphanthttp://www.examiner.com/celebrity-genealogy-in-national/ancestry-of-t...

Yet another useful (?) contribution to "medieval" genealogy from the
self-anointed "Celebrity Genealogy Examiner".....

Is it any wonder that meaningful contributions to this group have
declined precipitously? Or does anybody care anymore?

wjhonson

Mar 29, 2011, 12:34:10 AM3/29/11
On Mar 28, 8:56 pm, John <jhiggins...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 28, 8:45 pm, wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 28, 7:13 pm, Wjhonson <wjhon...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Ancestry of Timothy Olyphant

> > http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-genealogy-in-national/ancestry-of-t...
>
> Yet another useful (?) contribution to "medieval" genealogy from the
> self-anointed "Celebrity Genealogy Examiner".....
>
> Is it any wonder that meaningful contributions to this group have
> declined precipitously?  Or does anybody care anymore?

Not "self-anointed" my friend. That's not how Examiner works.

Leo

Mar 29, 2011, 1:31:42 AM3/29/11
to gen-me...@rootsweb.com, Wjhonson
Have tried Oliphant? There is a whole herd of them.

> There are no Olyphant's at all in Leo's database
>

> http://www.genealogics.org/advsearch.php?name_search=olyphant&tree=-x--all--x-&page=home&language=English&offset=0

> So what I'm about to reveal about the ancestry of actor Timothy Olyphant,
> should rock the foundations of Western civilization.
>
> Stay Tuned To This Bat Channel.
>
> Will Johnson

WJho...@aol.com

Mar 29, 2011, 2:07:26 AM3/29/11
to can...@netspeed.com.au, gen-me...@rootsweb.com
You have the Vanderbilt boys but not the girls. I had to go back to
William before I could even hang this line anywhere.

wjhonson

Mar 29, 2011, 4:14:34 PM3/29/11
On Mar 28, 10:31 pm, "Leo" <can2...@netspeed.com.au> wrote:
> Have tried Oliphant? There is a whole herd of them.

I guess the trick would be showing how exactly the Olyphants descend
from the Oliphants.

lostcopper

Mar 30, 2011, 11:26:49 PM3/30/11

Who is Timothy Olyphant?

wjhonson

Apr 2, 2011, 2:00:30 PM4/2/11
These Olyphants evidently were previous to this in Jamaica.

But more interesting, it now seems probably that actor Timothy
Olyphant also descends from Alexander Hamilton. If so, does he have a
royal ascent that way?

I'm still working out the details, to find firm evidence of this
connection.

Will

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-genealogy-in-national/ancestry-of-timothy-olyphant

John P. Ravilious

Apr 2, 2011, 2:43:08 PM4/2/11
> http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-genealogy-in-national/ancestry-of-t...

Dear Will,

Alexander Hamilton has a plethora of descents from Robert III K
of Scots. Better yet, via his descent from the early Earls of
Glencairn he has a descent from James II, K of Scots. See
Genealogics, I00381598 .

Cheers,

John