manrique de lara

jluc soler

Oct 7, 2007, 6:52:37 AM10/7/07

i am in front of many differents informations about the ancestors of
Manrique DE LARA (x Ermesenda DE NARBONNE)

please, could i have an AT (possibly long) of this people

ma,y tJL

Francisco Tavares de Almeida

Oct 7, 2007, 2:25:45 PM10/7/07

1. Manrique Perez de Lara, 1. lord of Molina, d. 1164 [a]
2. Pedro González de Lara, count, d. 1130 (lover of Queen Urraca of
León y Castilla) [a][b]
3. Eva
4. Gonzalo Muñoz, count in Lara [a]
5. Sandina Rodríguez
8. Munio González, count of the Astúrias, d. 1097 [a]
9. Maior Rodríguez
16. Gonzalo Muñoz, count of the Astúrias, d. 1053 [a]
17. Eyla Muñoz
32. Munio González, d. 1047 [a]
33. Tigridia Ansúrez
64. Gonzalo Garcia de Castilla, d. 1011 [a]
65. N...
128. García Fernández, count sovereign of Castilla, d. 995 [a]
129. Ava de Ribagorza
256. Fernando González, count of Castilla [a][b]
257. Sancha Sánchez of Pamplona
258. Raimundo II., count of Ribagorza
259. Gersende de Fézensac
512. Gonzalo Fernández, count in Burgos, count of Castilla [a][b][c]
513. Muniadona Nuñez, "la Cometissima"
514. Sancho I Garcez, King of Pamplona
515. Toda Aznares of Aragón
516. Bernardo, count of Ribagorza
517. Toda Galíndez of Aragón, señora de Sobrarbe
518. Guillaume Garcez de Gascogne, count of Fézensac [c]
519. Gracinde de Rouerge
1024. Fernando González "el Negro" de Castrosiero [a][b][c]
1025. Gontiña Muñoz
1026. Nuño Ordóñez, Infante de Galiza [c]
1027. N... de Castilla
1028. García Ximenez [a]
1029. Daldidis de Paillars
1030. Aznar II Galindes, count of Aragón, d. 893 [a]
1031. Onega Garcez de Pamplona
1034. Galindo III. Aznar, count of Aragón, d. 922 [a]
1035. Acibelle de Gascogne
1036. García Sanchez "el Curvo", duc de Gascogne [c]
1037. Amuna d'Agen
1038. Raymond II, count of Toulouse and Rouerge [a][c]
1039. Gunilda de Barcelona

Almost all of the last generation have long ahnentafels.

[a] Actas do 17º Congresso Internacional de Ciências Genealógica e
Heráldica
Instituto Português de Heráldica
Lisboa, 1986
[b] Nobiliário das Famílias de Portugal
Felgueiras Gayo
Carvalhos de Basto, 2ª Edição
Braga, 1989
[c] A Herança Genética de D. Afonso Henriques
Luiz de Mello Vaz de São Payo
Universidade Moderna, 1ª Edição
Porto, 2002

Best regards,
Francisco

jluc soler

Oct 7, 2007, 2:36:51 PM10/7/07
MANY MANY thanks

JL
"Francisco Tavares de Almeida" <francisco.tav...@gmail.com> a
écrit dans le message de news:
1191781545.5...@v3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

t...@clearwire.net

Oct 7, 2007, 5:49:48 PM10/7/07
On Oct 7, 11:25 am, Francisco Tavares de Almeida

<francisco.tavaresdealme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7 Out, 11:52, "jluc soler" <jlucso...@modulonet.fr> wrote:
>
> > i am in front of many differents informations about the ancestors of
> > Manrique DE LARA (x Ermesenda DE NARBONNE)
>
> > please, could i have an AT (possibly long) of this people
>
> > ma,y tJL
>
> 1. Manrique Perez de Lara, 1. lord of Molina, d. 1164 [a]
> 2. Pedro González de Lara, count, d. 1130 (lover of Queen Urraca of
> León y Castilla) [a][b]
> 3. Eva
> 4. Gonzalo Muñoz, count in Lara [a]
> 5. Sandina Rodríguez

Unfortunately, it breaks right here. This was the theory of Canal
Sancez Pagin, and was followed by Szabolcs de Vajay for his charts,
but was never the consensus opinion. The hypothesis was based on the
supposition that, due to the historical confusion between the names
Nuno and Munio, the historical count Gonzalo Nunez was actually
Gonzalo Munoz, and could hence be placed as brother of count Rodrigo
Munoz, in turn hypothesized as son of count Munio Gonzalez. There are
two problems with this. First, Canal appears to have changed his mind
with regards to the parentage of count Rodrigo Munoz, instead placing
him as son of an earlier count Munio Rodriguez. Second, as Maria Emma
has posted in the past, there appears to be true contemporary
documentation that the father of Pedro and Rodrigo Gonzalez was, in
fact, named Gonzalo Nunez, NOT Gonzalo Munoz. This tends to favor the
alternative hypothesis, that he was son of a count Nuno Alvarez.
Unfortunately, there were several contemporary counts of this name,
which makes tracing the pedigree further somewhat difficult.

As to his wife, she is traditionally Goda Gonzalez, daughter of count
Gonzalo Salvadorez, but I have never put much stock in this. I do not
know the basis for this Sandina Rodriguez, but I have my doubts.

> 8. Munio González, count of the Astúrias, d. 1097 [a]
> 9. Maior Rodríguez
> 16. Gonzalo Muñoz, count of the Astúrias, d. 1053 [a]
> 17. Eyla Muñoz
> 32. Munio González, d. 1047 [a]
> 33. Tigridia Ansúrez
> 64. Gonzalo Garcia de Castilla, d. 1011 [a]
> 65. N...

This connection is hypothetical, and I think, not very well founded.

> 128. García Fernández, count sovereign of Castilla, d. 995 [a]
> 129. Ava de Ribagorza
> 256. Fernando González, count of Castilla [a][b]
> 257. Sancha Sánchez of Pamplona
> 258. Raimundo II., count of Ribagorza
> 259. Gersende de Fézensac
> 512. Gonzalo Fernández, count in Burgos, count of Castilla [a][b][c]
> 513. Muniadona Nuñez, "la Cometissima"

Perez de Urbel concluded she was Muniadona Ramirez

> 514. Sancho I Garcez, King of Pamplona
> 515. Toda Aznares of Aragón

She was not of Aragon, but of Pamplona.

> 516. Bernardo, count of Ribagorza
> 517. Toda Galíndez of Aragón, señora de Sobrarbe
> 518. Guillaume Garcez de Gascogne, count of Fézensac [c]
> 519. Gracinde de Rouerge

The codice de Roda gives him a different wife, and I know of no basis
for making her of Rouergue.

> 1024. Fernando González "el Negro" de Castrosiero [a][b][c]
> 1025. Gontiña Muñoz
> 1026. Nuño Ordóñez, Infante de Galiza [c]
> 1027. N... de Castilla

Perez de Urbel makes Muniadona daughter of the Infante Ramiro Alfonso,
an illegitimate son of Alfonso III, while your source [a] makes it the
legitimate son of Alfonso and pretender Ramiro.

> 1028. García Ximenez [a]
> 1029. Daldidis de Paillars
> 1030. Aznar II Galindes, count of Aragón, d. 893 [a]
> 1031. Onega Garcez de Pamplona

Toda Aznar was daughter of Aznar Sanchez of Larron and Oneca Fortun of
Pamplona.

taf

D. Spencer Hines

Oct 7, 2007, 5:55:36 PM10/7/07
Sounds like a bad plot for a Rodriguez Gunman Mariachi film....

With overtones of flamenco.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

<t...@clearwire.net> wrote in message