Elvis Presley >> Col Thomas Ligon of VA >> EDWARD III ??

hoove...@yahoo.com

Jul 22, 2022, 2:24:23 PM7/22/22
According to his wikitree page.

Elvis Presley
https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Presley-155

his paternal grandmother's maternal grandfather, William David Warren
https://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Warren-Family-Tree-1129

his paternal grandfather's maternal grandmother, Mary (Ligon) Anderson Rowlett
https://www.wikitree.com/genealogy/Ligon-Family-Tree-169

Andrew Z

Jul 22, 2022, 8:25:12 PM7/22/22
I think you'll find that according to previous group discussions Katherine Stradling is the problematic/debated/uncertain link in descent from Edward III to Col Thomas Ligon. https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Stradling-75 However, as I recall, there are at least five certain descents from Edward I (through Anne Berkeley and Anne Beauchamp).

Paulo Ricardo Canedo

Jul 23, 2022, 12:07:41 AM7/23/22
https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Anderson-30345#CHILDREN says there is no evidence that William Anderson and Mary Ligon had a daughter named Carolius Iudith who married Robert Warren Jr.