ausonia and bagheria

Steven Griffin

Jan 9, 2001, 12:52:43 AM1/9/01

does anyone have these surename from these villages

puleo and ducato from bagheria

diorio and petronio from ausonia

Steven Griffin

Jan 9, 2001, 12:32:08 PM1/9/01

--WebTV-Mail-24673-2492

my people from ausonia

OLIMPIO PETRONIO
MARIA ALBERICO
NICOLA CAPOTUNNO
MARIA SIMIONE/SIMONE
ANREW DIORIO
JOSEPHINE MUCCI,NINUNIZA,NUCCIO

BAGHERIA PEOPLE

MICHAEL DUCATO
GIUSEPPA TOMMASELLO / TOMASELLO
SANTA MORSEALE
ANTONIO MINEO
FILIPPA LO VARSO LO TESO
BENEDETTO CALTALGERONI
THERESA ALBANESE
GUISEPPE PULEO
CONCETTA SCIADUTO
GUISEPPA LATONA
ANTONIA FREGANA

--WebTV-Mail-24673-2492

Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 09:23:43 -0700
From: Stephanie Lang <st...@soak.net>
To: Steven Griffin <StevenF...@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: ausonia and bagheria

Hi Steven,

I have a huge family from Bagheria (several, actually) and there are
Puleo's. Let me get some coffee, and I will type out to you all the
Puleo's and Ducato's in my tree ;-)

There are 8 Puleo's - some married into my Mineo family, Gagliardo
family, Scianna family, which are on-line. I will tell you who they are
and where to find them on my tree....

-Steph L.

In the meantime you can check out

Steven Griffin wrote:

> ============================

Steven Griffin

Jan 9, 2001, 1:52:40 PM1/9/01

--WebTV-Mail-6129-3370

GUISEPPA TOMMASELLO MARRIED MICHAEL DUCATO THERE SON IS ONOFRIO DUCATO,
AND HE MARRIED SANTA MORREALE

THERE SON GUISEPPE DUCATO MARRIED MARIA MINEO

MARIA MINEO PARENTS WERE ANTONIO MINEO AND FILIPPA LO TESO OR LO VARSO

DID YOU GET A CHANCE TO READ MY FAMILY TREE

FROM BAGHERIA AND AUSONIA

--WebTV-Mail-6129-3370

Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:15:55 -0700

From: Stephanie Lang <st...@soak.net>

To: ITA...@rootsweb.com

Hi Steven,

I see there are MINEO's and TOMASELLO's in your tree - my main branch is the Mineo's, and the
Tomasello's married into that family.

Here are the PULEO's in my tree - sorry, I was wrong about Ducato's as they are not in my tree, but
could be in some branch not related. I have lots of those.

Maria PUELO b. Dec. 26, 1848 in Bagheria; d. Unknown; m. Salvatore SCIANNA April 10, 1872 in Bagheria
-had son Alberto SCIANNA; Maria's parents are Alberto PULEO and Maria DI FIORE (see My Scianna Tree,
Gen. #4 on web site)

Nicolo PUELO b. May 5, 1844 in Bagheria; d. Unknown; m. Vincenza SCIANNA (sister to the above Salvatore)
March 1873 in Bagheria; son of Alberto PULEO and Maria DI FIORE (brother to the above Maria Puleo) (see
My Scianna Tree, Gen. #4 on web site)

Nicolo PUELO b. May 7, 1844 in Bagheria; d. Unknown; m. Rosaria SCIANNA Feb. 1873 in Bagheria; son of
Mariano PULEO and Angela LO MEDICO (see My Scianna Tree, Gen. #4 on web)

Filippo PUELO b. Unknown; d. Unknown; m. Rosalia AIELLO 1869 in Bagheria; son of Giaochino PULEO and
Anna MORANNA (see Mineo branches - Francesco Mineo and Carmela Sciortino)

Giuseppa PUELO b. Unknown; d. Unknown; m. Pietro D'AMARO; had daughter Pietra Rosalia Giuseppa D'AMARO
b. Jan. 17, 1821 who m. Letterio Benedetto Giuseppe GAGLIARDO (see My Gagliardo Tree, Gen. #4 on web
site)

Giuseppa PULEO b. Abt. 1790 in Sicily; d. Aft. 1834 in Sicily; m. Nicolo GAGLIARDO Dec. 25, 1810 in
Bagheria; daughter of Pasquale PULEO (see My Gagliardo Tree, Gen. #3 on web site)

I do not see any connecitons at this itme, but that does not mean there isn't one. I have Scaduto's,
Albanese's and LaTona's mixed in, too. I am defiantely interested in your Antonio Mineo and Giuseppa
Tomasello. Can you please tell me a bit more about them?

I have documentaion for most of the above information, which some of can be seen on my web site. Please
go to: http://www.familylineage.com/
Click on the "My Italian Trees" button, and the list of my researched families will show up in the lower
frame. Please check these out, even the branches button under the main family names, where you'll find
one Puleo connection. Let me know what you think! My families go back to the early 1700's.

I feel that many families from the same area like Bagheria are generally connected in some ways. I have
not found any that haven't so far!

Take a peek at my site, rummage around a bit, and let me know what you think!!!

-Steph L.

Steven Griffin wrote:

> --WebTV-Mail-24673-2492
>
> my people from ausonia
>
> OLIMPIO PETRONIO
> MARIA ALBERICO
> NICOLA CAPOTUNNO
> MARIA SIMIONE/SIMONE
> ANREW DIORIO
> JOSEPHINE MUCCI,NINUNIZA,NUCCIO
>
> BAGHERIA PEOPLE
>
> MICHAEL DUCATO
> GIUSEPPA TOMMASELLO / TOMASELLO
> SANTA MORSEALE
> ANTONIO MINEO
> FILIPPA LO VARSO LO TESO
> BENEDETTO CALTALGERONI
> THERESA ALBANESE
> GUISEPPE PULEO
> CONCETTA SCIADUTO
> GUISEPPA LATONA
> ANTONIA FREGANA

Join the RootsWeb WorldConnect Project:
Linking the world, one GEDCOM at a time.
http://worldconnect.rootsweb.com

--WebTV-Mail-6129-3370--

marco.o...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2018, 10:42:00 PM7/22/18
It's 17 years later but my grandmother was a Ducato from Bagheria.
her name was Michela, her sisters were Eleonora and Rosaria.
They were born to Maria Fricano, and Michele (Michael) Ducato