Records for Treiste, Italy

b_waiting

May 18, 2009, 7:22:36 PM5/18/09
to gen-i...@rootsweb.com
Hi list,

Can you tell me something about Trieste, Italy?

Commune, Catholic churches, where all birth records passports are kept for the year 1808, email address for these places or addresses, cost to get a copy of birth certificate or baptism or passport, and as much information as you can give me about genealogy being researched there.

Any information is very much appreciated. Thank you for your time and attention to my requests.

Best Regards,
Barbara

Nonna Sisi

May 19, 2009, 8:36:00 AM5/19/09

Hi Barbara, I don't find something in english, here there is all in
Italian

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste#Luoghi_di_culto (churches)

This is the address of the Municipality:

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&srd=&srm=&qs=comune&qsn=&dv=Trieste&ind=

Comune Di Trieste
info | contatta | www | e-mail
informazioni e servizi

Comune Di Trieste

34123 Trieste (TS) - Via Ottaviano Augusto, 12

* tel:
* 040 300874

This is the address of Archivio di Stato:

Archivio Di Stato Di Trieste Centralino

34139 Trieste (TS) - Via Lamarmora Alessandro, 17

* tel:
* 040 390020
* 040 947251

Here all the Churces addresses:

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&srd=&srm=&
qs=Chiese&qsn=&dv=Trieste&ind=

If you need certificates of birth, marriage and military service it is
more easy you can find them in the Archivio di Stato.
If you need baptism certificate you can find it in the church where
your anchestor was born.
You can try also with the Ufficio di Anagrafe del Comune di Trieste,
but normally the very old certificates aren't still in this office.

I hope that this information can help you, I am here for any question
and to translate every letter you want write to every office. I'll do
it without payment, only for friendship. Bye Maria Luisa

b_waiting

May 19, 2009, 4:04:13 PM5/19/09
to gen-i...@rootsweb.com
You are an angel Maria! Thank you so much!

Barbara

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste

http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trieste#Luoghi_di_culto (churches)

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&srd=&srm=&qs=comune&qsn=&dv=Trieste&ind=

Comune Di Trieste

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&srd=&srm=&
qs=Chiese&qsn=&dv=Trieste&ind=

b_waiting

Jul 18, 2009, 8:48:56 PM7/18/09
to gen-i...@rootsweb.com
Hi Maria,

A distant cousin said they came from the Po Valley area.

I found an Alexander Bergamini born in 1748 in San Benedetto Po, Mantova,
Italy on Family Search.org. That is in the Po Valley on the River it looks
like. He could be part of the distant ancestors with the naming of children
in Italy. The Italian phone book has 5 Bergamini's listed. I don't speak
Italian. Do you think they would have moved at some point to Trieste? I
emailed a Dr. Bergamini in Trieste some time back and never heard back.

Can you check this out? I typed a letter but haven't heard back. I thought
this might be a relative - a father or grandfather?? Maybe? What do you
think? Any help you can give me will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Barbara

> You are an angel Maria! Thank you so much!
>
> Barbara

Nonna Sisi_pll

Jul 19, 2009, 12:44:39 PM7/19/09
> >http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=...

> > Comune Di Trieste
> > info | contatta | www | e-mail
> > informazioni e servizi
>
> > Comune Di Trieste
>
> > 34123 Trieste (TS) - Via Ottaviano Augusto, 12
>
> >    * tel:
> >    * 040 300874
>
> > This is the address of Archivio di Stato:
>
> >   Archivio Di Stato Di Trieste Centralino
>
> > 34139 Trieste (TS) - Via Lamarmora Alessandro, 17
>
> >    * tel:
> >    * 040 390020
> >    * 040 947251
>
> > Here all the Churces addresses:
>
> >http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=...

> > qs=Chiese&qsn=&dv=Trieste&ind=
>
> > If you need certificates of birth, marriage and military service it is
> > more easy you can find them in the Archivio di Stato.
> > If you need baptism certificate you can find it in the church where
> > your anchestor was born.
> > You can try also with the  Ufficio di Anagrafe del Comune di Trieste,
> > but normally the very old certificates aren't still in this office.
>
> > I hope that this information can help you, I am here for any question
> > and to translate every letter you want write to every office. I'll do
> > it without payment, only for friendship. Bye Maria Luisa

All it's possible, if you have found an Alexander Bergamini born in
1748 near Mantova, the Alexander Bergamini born in Trieste can be his
nephew. If you want received an answer to your letter you have to
write a letter not an email, for the first time. I can help you with
a translation of your letter in Italian. Many people don't speak
english in Italy as many people don't speak italian in U.S.A.:-)