John Stewart - born 1810 Antrim

Scott Stewart

May 16, 2022, 9:23:29 AM5/16/22
Hello All!

I am looking for more information for my paternal ancestors in Ireland.

My 4 x Great-Grandfather was John Stewart born 1810 in Antrim. Any information about this man is greatfully received!

My 3 x Great-Grandfather was his son, Robert Stewart (1833-1871) married to Ann Jane Carson (1837-1913) on 27 Nov 1856 at Broughshane 1st Presbyterian, Ballymena County, Antrim.

From what I can tell, Robert moved from Antrim to Ayrshire sometime between 1862 and 1866.

My 2 x Great-Grandfather was John Stewart (1858-1915) married to Alexanderina Shand (9 June 1876) in Auchinleck, Ayrshire.

Thanks,

Scott