Trying to find my Great Great Grandmother

ETV Media

Feb 22, 2021, 5:30:19 PM2/22/21
Hi Everyone

I am trying to trace my Great Great Grandparents but getting nowhere fast. Does anyone know of Catherine Shovelin she was born around1850 - and died in Scotland in 1897. She was Married to John Rourke from Scotland. Her parents were Owen Shovelin and Winifred McGuire both from Ireland and both died before 1897. I would like to know about any of these people.

Thank you
Maggie