BIRMINGHAM FAMILY 2

Susan Perrett

May 19, 2002, 2:15:12 AM5/19/02
Sorry I forgot to mention that these families were from ;

Rahinely, co. Kildare; Grange, co Kildare; and Mylestown, co. Tipperary.

--
Best wishes,
Susan

Paul Bermingham

Jun 14, 2023, 9:53:59 AM6/14/23
Hi Susan, I am currently searching the Birmingham/Bermingham family in Kildare. What names, dates are you researching? I have already documented my specific family through Naas and Clane county Kildare. As you know online searches only go so far and unfortunately mid 1800s are destroyed by fire. If our searches overlap I can help you with some of my own families details. Let me know if you are still interested.