Surname/Apellido: Esquer

Michael R. Swigart

May 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/31/99
Looking for information on the ancestry of Esquer
Where did they come from... would like to trace ancestry back?
Does anyone have any ancestry information?

Juan Salvador Esquer b. cerca 1780, padre/father of

Salvador Esquer b. cerca 1810,
m. Maria Carmen De Toledo cerca 1835
padre/father de

Alejandro Esquer b. approx 1840,
m./esposa - Josefa Pareda cerca 1870
padre/father de

Alfonso Esquer b. 1875 in Baroyeca, Sonora, Mexico
married/esposa Carmen Otero b. 7-22-1880 in Navojoa, Sonora, Mexico in
1898.
Both died in Calexico CA, USA (1923 & 1972 respectively)

They had 10 Children between 1899 and 1919. They lived in Quiriego,
Sonora; Baroyeca, Sonora; Huatabampo Sonora.

Any help would be appreciated.
Michael Swigart

F Ragoczy

Jun 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/15/99
I have a new cousin-in-law named Pablo Esquer. I will ask him for info when I
see him next (prolly Dec, sorry). I think they live in Nogales now.

Walter
F Rag...@aol.com

Michael R. Swigart

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
Thanks,
Any information will be appreciated.
Michael Swigart
swi...@intelligencia.com

Jose E. Sanchez

Jun 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/18/99
to Michael R. Swigart

Hi Walter,

I found two possible surnames:

ESQUERRER: Catalan. De la provincia de Lerida

ESQUIER: Catalan. De la Villa de Bruch, partido judicial de Igualada
(Barcelona)

It is not much but that is all I can come up with at this time

Good Luck

Jose E. Sanchez

Fëanor

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
Maybe it has basque origin, derivation of Ekerra, Ezkerro (Ezquerra,
Ezquerro) --> Esquerra, Esquerro, the translation is left-handed (zurdo).

Michael R. Swigart <cit...@parlier.ca.us> escribió en el mensaje de
noticias 376AB4AC...@parlier.ca.us...

annaes...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2018, 4:02:50 AM6/13/18
El lunes, 31 de mayo de 1999, 0:00:00 (UTC-7), Michael R. Swigart escribió:
Hello, i'm Esquer too, my grandfather was Jesus Esquer Moreno, Sonora Mexico.