Familie Kleyer (später Kleier) aus Pommern

Matthias Eichler

Sep 16, 2005, 5:57:48 PM9/16/05
Suche Informationen zur Familie Kleyer, später durch
Standesamtfehler Kleier, Ursprung in Pommern, Ostpreussen

Rainhold Kleyer, #18, * 1868,; verh. m.
Martha Ruhnke, #19, * 1865; hatten zwei Kinder:

Auguste Kleyer und

Otto Kleyer (dann Kleier), #12, * 1895; verh. m.
Erna Mogge, #13, * 1895, + 1969; hatten ein Kind:

Alfried Kleier, #6 , * 1921, + 1995 in Berlin

Vielen Dank für Hilfe, Infos und Hinweise,

Matthias Eichler

---

Looking for informations about family Kleyer, later
Kleier as an result of an error of the registry office,
coming from Pommern, East Prussia

Rainhold Kleyer, #18, * 1868,; married w/
Martha Ruhnke, #19, * 1865; two children:

Auguste Kleyer and

Otto Kleyer (later Kleier), #12, * 1895; married w/
Erna Mogge, #13, * 1895, + 1969; one child:

Alfried Kleier, #6 , * 1921, + 1995 in Berlin

Thanks a lot for any help, information and hints,

Matthias Eichler

Joe Pessarra

Sep 16, 2005, 8:46:34 PM9/16/05

"Matthias Eichler" <matt...@eichler.com> wrote in message

Sehen Sie FEEFHS (Federation of East European Family History Society) an
http://feefhs.org/

Suchen im Databases.

Suchen Sie in die zweite Punkt - Die Vorfahren Database of Pomerania, Posen,
East Prussia, West Prussia and NeuBrandenberg

Finden Sie:

KLEYER - None listed.
KLEIER, Emma Friederike Matilda ... 5111-3460
MOGGE - None listed.
MOGGA, Adalbert ... 1787*1-1091
MOGGA, Hedwig ... 1787*1-1091
MOGGA, Josephine ... 1787*1-1091
RUENKE, See RUECKE ... -0
RUECKE, Wilhelmina ... 1572-1129
RUHNKE, ... 2833-1355
RUHNKE, Dorothea ... 3351-2594
RUHNKE, Emelia ... 4306-1880
RUHNKE, Emma ... 4015-2159
RUHNKE, Irene ... 2278-1156
RUHNKE, Johann ... 3351-2594
RUHNKE, Johanna ... 3351-2594
RUHNKE, John ... 2721-1700
RUHNKE, Lydia ... 1067A-924
RUHNKE, Mary ... 2721-1700
RUHNKE, Pearl ... 794-738
RUHNKE, Sophie ... 2721-1700, 5125-3486
RUHNKE, Wilhelmina ... 1089-359
RUHNKE, Wilhelmina Augustina ... 1089-359
RUHNKE, Wilhelmine ... 1118-501
RUHNKE, Wilhelmine Albertine ... 642-501
RUHNKE, Wulhelmina ... 642-501
RUHNKEN, ... 2904-1387

RUNKE, Augusta ... 1073-703
RUNKE, Wilhelm ... 1073-703
RUNKE, Wilhelmine ... 1073-703
RUNKE, Wilhelmine Sophia Maria ... 1144A-470

Der Nummer hinten die Name ist der Vorlager. Sehen Sie der "how to" Seite
für Hilfe.

Joe in Georgetown, Texas, USA
joepe...@cox.net

Bernd Hoch

Sep 17, 2005, 11:00:31 AM9/17/05
Joe Pessarra schrieb:

Hi joe your German seems to improve from day to day :-)

The Name is always the /Familily name/surname
the given Name is the Vorname! (not Vorlager)

best regards
Bernd

Joe Pessarra

Sep 17, 2005, 6:09:09 PM9/17/05

"Bernd Hoch" <ep...@bernd-hoch.de> wrote in message

Bernd,

Maybe you can give me the correct German word for "submitter". Isn't that
what the number refers to? What I meant to say was, "The number behind the
name is the submitter." You can look the number up on the FEEFHS site, and
send an email to the "submitter" of the information. "Vorlager" looked
good, but probably there is another one that is better.

Haven't looked at the site in some time, but thought that was correct.

I see the high today in Dortmund was 58 degrees F (14 degrees C).

The high today in Georgetown, Texas was 97 degrees F (36 degrees C).

Stopped for ice cream on the way back from Austin, and it melted before I
could eat it all!

Bis bald,

Joe

Henning Boettcher

Sep 18, 2005, 8:41:11 AM9/18/05

"Joe Pessarra" <pessar...@spamcox-internet.com> schrieb im
I think 'Einsender' would be a good translation word for submitter.
(Eine Person, die etwas eingesandt hat.)

--
Kind regards
Henning Boettcher

Joe Pessarra

Sep 18, 2005, 9:06:46 AM9/18/05

"Henning Boettcher" <boet...@smile.ch> wrote in message

> > Joe
> I think 'Einsender' would be a good translation word for submitter.
> (Eine Person, die etwas eingesandt hat.)
>
> --
> Kind regards
> Henning Boettcher

Vielen Dank,