RUPPENTHAL/Hesse/Helpershain (Vogelsberg Mountains)

Pork Bay

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Is there anyone out there with info on the following family:

Konrad Ruppenthal, Maurer, born ca. 1754 in Germany, died 17 October 1819 in
Helpershain. Wife unknown. Had a son:

Johann Martin Ruppenthal, born 2 April 1780 in Helpershain, died 17 April
1855 in Helpershain, married Katharina Hohmann (daughter of Johannes Hohmann
and Gertrud Hunergart of Helpershain) on 5 April 1808. Johann Martin
Ruppenthal and Katharina Hohmann had the following children:

1. Rudolf Ruppenthal born 20 December 1808 in Helpershain

2. Konrad Ruppenthal born 6 May 1812 in Helpershain

3. Adam Martin Ruppenthal born 30 April 1814 in Helpershain and emigrated
to the USA.

4. Johannes Ruppenthal born 24 July 1818 in Helpershain

5. Anna Elizabeth Ruppenthal born 1 June 1821 in Helpershain. Emigrated
to the USA. Married Christopher Friedrich Weber in the USA.

6. Heinrich Ruppenthal born 23 March 1823 in Helpershain and emigrate dto
the USA.

Anyone who has knowledge of this family or any Ruppenthal family, please
contact me by e-mail. Thanks Judy Weber
I hope I live to see my finished genealogy.

Jim Eggert

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

por...@aol.com (Pork Bay) writes:

> I hope I live to see my finished genealogy.

There is no such thing as a finished genealogy.

--
=Jim Eggert Egg...@LL.mit.edu