Where's Kattenhof?

The Gauss Family

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

I recently discovered that my grandfather, Franz Otto Wilhelm SCHULTZ (b
25 Oct 1878), resided in the town of Kattenof around 1899. I think it's
either near or in Naugard? I'm told he was born in Stettin. I'll need
to write for his birth certificate, would anyone know where these
records are kept now?
Thanks,
Claudia Gauss
San Diego

will bolle

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Hi Claudia,

in my "Meyer's encyclopedia" publication in the last of the 18. century, is
NAUGARD east of Stettin.

Today is the Name of Naugard = Szczecinski (Poland) near of the
German-border-line.
The name of Stettin = Szczecin (Poland).

Best regards and many greetings from Berlin to San Diego

will bolle

--
tulvg bolle
The Gauss Family schrieb in Nachricht <353EA790...@adnc.com>...

will bolle

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Hi ,
I've view in my "Meyer's" by Pommerania, but it is not Kattenhof on the map
in the area of Stettin - Naugard.
I think, Kattenhof is the name of a little lonly farm in the near of
Naugard.

H. Henkler

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98
to c...@adnc.com

Hello Claudia,
if you search for Kattenhof by one of the searching machines
(www.hotbot.com) you will get one document describing the
location of Kattenhof. You may need tranlation, however,
once more. Let me know.
Regards, H.Henkler

For Kattenhof go to:
http://dg3.chemie.uni-konstanz.de/~stuebs/Pommern/Verwaltung/Kreise/Cammin/amalienhof.html

Gunthard Stuebs

May 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/5/98

will bolle wrote:
> I think, Kattenhof is the name of a little lonly farm in the near of
> Naugard.

Kattenhof, district Naugard, province Pomerania, state Prussia
Kattenhof was a village north of the city of Gollnow in western
part of district Naugard. The village was founded around 1750 by
Fredrick the great.

Regards,
Gunthard
PS If I recall right Kattenhof belonged to the parish of Hacken-
walde.
--
* Gunthard Stübs * e-mail: Gunthar...@uni-konstanz.de *
* Konstanz, Germany * *