Re: Pastor Wilhelm Althausen

cleverso...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2020, 12:33:10 AM7/15/20
Hi!

My name is Cleverson and I´m a descendent of Weidmann family.
My great-grandfather, Adolf Weidmann, wrote a book about her emigration from German to Russia and Brazil, where he knowed the pastor Wilhelm Althausen.
I found this book a little time and I started to translate to Portuguese and I was looking about the Pastor Wilhelm Althausen on the internet and I found this post.
I was reading on the book, where my great-grandfather knowed the Pastor in 1920 personaly. I started to read that he went to Caucasus region.

I will try to translate the book and I could pass some information about the story to you if you want!

Regards,
Cleverson