family name Langlotz

hubertLanglotz

Feb 6, 2006, 10:52:10 AM2/6/06
Im looking for Germans with the namelanglotz who immigrated to the US since
1870.
Can anyone help
Thanks in advance
Hubert

Joe Pessarra

Feb 7, 2006, 11:41:33 PM2/7/06

"hubertLanglotz" <langlotz...@t-online.de> wrote in message

Castle Garden Immigration site at http://www.castlegarden.org/ has 45
listings for Langlotz. You can go to this site and view the information on
each.

Ellis Island Immigration site at http://www.ellisisland.org/ has 24 Langlotz
listings. You can go to this site and view the ship manifests yourself.

Name of Passenger Residence Arrived Age on Arrival Passenger Record Ship
Manifest Ship Image
1. Angelica Langlotz 1917 25 View View View
2. Arthur Langlotz Eisenach, Germany 1923 20 View View View
3. Arthur S. Langlotz Valley Stream, L. I., N.Y. 1922 30 View View
View
4. August Langlotz Buffalo, USA 1924 44 View View View
5. August Langlotz Eisenach, Germany 1923 43 View View View
6. Auguste Langlotz 1895 60 View View View
7. Carl Langlotz Eisenach, Germany 1922 34 View View View
8. Carl Langlotz Wien 1893 45 View View View
9. Charles Langlotz 1917 25 View View View
10. Christian C. Langlotz New York, N Y 1904 View View View
11. Elsa Langlotz Berlin, Germany 1910 19 View View View
12. Else Langlotz Nawamess, Germany 1913 22 View View View
13. Emma Langlotz 1908 37 View View View
14. Frieda Langlotz Nehmitz, Germany 1911 16 View View View
15. Friedrich Langlotz Altfuschein, Germany 1923 18 View View View
16. Friedrich Langlotz Neulussheim, Germany 1923 29 View View View
17. Fulius Langlotz Bremen, Germany 1910 31 View View View
18. Julius Langlotz Althussheim, Germany 1923 21 View View View
19. Julius Langlotz Bremen, Germany 1910 31 View View View
20. Karl Langlotz Eisenach, Germany 1923 19 View View View
21. Lillian C. Langlotz Valley Stream, L. I. , N. Y. 1922 25 View
View View
22. Minna Langlotz Eisenach, Germany 1922 34 View View View
23. Robert Langlotz 1908 42 View View View
24. Theodora L. Langlotz Valley Stream, L. I., N. Y. 1922 3 View
View View

US Census for 1900 shows the following Langlotz listings, born in Germany.

Surname Given Name Age Sex Race Birthplace State County Location
Year

LANGLOTZ ADOLPH 36 M W GERM CA YUBA 3-WD MARYSVILLE 1900
LANGLOTZ BERTHA 16 F W GERM OH HAMILTON 28-WD CINCINNATI 1900
LANGLOTZ CARL 74 M W GERM TX FAYETTE FAYETTEVILLE 2-PCT 1900
LANGLOTZ CARL A 65 M W GERM NJ MERCER 1-WD TRENTON 1900
LANGLOTZ CHRISTIAN 45 M W GERM OH CUYAHOGA 40-WD CLEVELAND 1900
LANGLOTZ CHRISTINE 54 F W GERM OH ERIE 1-WD SANDUSKY 1900
LANGLOTZ ELIAS 73 M W GERM OH ERIE 1-WD SANDUSKY 1900
LANGLOTZ FRED 55 M W GERM MD BALTIMORE 6-WD BALTIMORE 1900
LANGLOTZ FREDICH 61 F W GERM OH TUSCARAWAS LAWRENCE TWP 1900
LANGLOTZ GEORGE 54 M W GERM NY NEW YORK MANHATTAN BORO 1900
LANGLOTZ GEORGE 63 M W GERM OH HAMILTON 4-WD CINCINNATI 1900
LANGLOTZ GEORGE F 59 M W GERM IL COOK 9-WD CHICAGO 1900
LANGLOTZ HAMP 39 M W GERM NY NEW YORK MANHATTAN BORO 1900
LANGLOTZ JACOB 67 M W GERM WI DANE MEDINA 1900
LANGLOTZ JOHN 40 M W GERM NY RENSSELAER 10-WD TROY 1900
LANGLOTZ PAUL M 37 M W GERM NY KINGS 20-WD BROOKLYN BORO 1900
LANGLOTZ RUDOLPH 58 M W GERM IL ADAMS GILMER TWP 1900
LANGLOTZ THEO 66 M W GERM NY NEW YORK MANHATTAN BORO 1900

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Texas
joepe...@cox.net

bjspr...@gmail.com

May 23, 2013, 8:55:32 PM5/23/13
My G-G-Grandfather was Georg J Langlotz, born 27 Jun 1830 in Mohren, Saxony, Germany. The family settled in Milwaukee, WI and then in Outagamie County, WI. His wife was Albertina Prei or Prey. They married in Milwaukee, WI on 7 Jan, 1860

Georg J Langlotz immigrated with another Georg Langlotz and Catherine Langlotz.

There are other Langlotz families in central WI but I do not know when they arrived.