BEAUCHESNE/CHAREST; Arthabaska, PQ; c. 1849

Nathan Christopher

Mar 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/24/97

Mederic Beauchesne married to Rosalie Charest.

This is my first posting to a genealogy group. Please be patient with
my request.

I am looking for any information on my grandfather, Mederic
Beauchesne. He was married to Rosalie Charest. He was born 6/3/1870
and came from Arthabaska, PQ, Canada.

His parents were Jean-Baptiste Beauchesne and Flore Lamontagne. any
information on them would also be appreciated.

Thank you.

Nathan Christopher
nchr...@gwi.net

Lynn

Mar 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/26/97

Nathan Christopher wrote:

> I am looking for any information on my grandfather, Mederic
> Beauchesne. He was married to Rosalie Charest. He was born 6/3/1870
> and came from Arthabaska, PQ, Canada.
> His parents were Jean-Baptiste Beauchesne and Flore Lamontagne. any
> information on them would also be appreciated.

Nathan,

The Repertoire des mariages du comte d'Arthabaska (1840-1925) doesn't list the
marriage
of Mederic Beauchesne and Rosalie Charest, but does list:

Placide Beauchesne (Jean Bte & Flore Lamontagne)
m. 4 Sept. 1894, St-Paul Chester
Josephine Moreau (Francois Xavier & Adele Charest)

Jean Baptiste Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 7 Sept. 1869, St-Paul Chester
Flore Lamontagne (Narcisse & Adelaide Fournier)

Onesime Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 18 Feb. 1867, St-Paul Chester
Marie Heon (Moise & Julie Tourigny)

Egesippe Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 22 Jan. 1861, St-Paul Chester
Marie Morin (Jean & Monique Lachance)

Joseph Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 10 Nov. 1863, St-Paul Chester
Julie Pepin (Joseph & Felicite Veillet)

Philomene Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 24 July 1865, St-Paul Chester
Isidore Desfosses (Joseph & Francoise Dionne)

Marie Delina Beauchesne (Placide & Marguerite Lacharite)
m. 12 Jan. 1864, St-Paul Chester
Zoel Spenard (Jean Bte & Rose de Lima Roux)

Hope this helps.

Lynn (aube...@nt.net or aube...@ntl.sympatico.ca)
Researching: Aubertin, Larocque, Poirier, Sabourin