The CASAVANT line.

Norman Cazavan

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

I am seeking the parents of the following ladies:

Louise CASAVANT born 1811 PQ Spouse: Jean-Baptiste LARRIVE.

Ida CASAVANT born about 1870 PQ Spouse: Emilien BEAUDRY.

Marie CASAVANT born 1827 St. Hyacinthe. Spouse: Narcisse BEAUREGARD.

Isabelle CASAVAN born about 1787 PQ Spouse: Baptiste BRODEUR.

Norman Cazavan
Norm C...@aol.com

Norman Cazavan

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

I am seeking parents of James (?) CASAVAN s. about 1767 Quebec. Spouse was
Mary LEMAY. Their son may have been Antoine s. about 1799 Quebec (because
his father was named James).

Also seeking, who was the mother of Louise CASAVANT b. about 1811. Father
was Pierre. Spouse may have been Jean-Baptoste LARRIVE.

Norman Cazavan
Norm C...@aol.com

Norman Cazavan

Feb 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/7/97

This morning my message on the above subject was wrong. I got my family
lines switched - CASAVANT should have read FRECHETTE. My message should have
read as follows:

I am seeking to confirm marriage of Jean-Baptiste FRECHETTE (Etienne, M.Anne
GUILLOT) to M.Anne HODIESNE (?) 16 Oct, 1777 at Xhambly, PQ.

Also, did any of these sons of Etienne FRECHETTE and M.Anne GUILLOT m. 3 July
1741 in Quebec, marry and have children:

Pierre, Michel, Aimon, and Joseph.

Sorry for this error.

Norman Cazavan
Norm C...@aol.com

J Roger Cloutier

Feb 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/8/97

In article <97020615255...@emout06.mail.aol.com>, Norman Cazavan
<Nor...@AOL.COM> wrote:

Hi Norman,

Re : Isabelle Casavant. from my notes, sorry no references.

Jean-Baptiste Brodeur dit Lavigne (Jean-Baptiste Brodeur & ?) married
Elisabeth (Isabelle) Casavant dit La Debauche (Francois Casavant dit La
Debauche & Is-Marie [Isabelle-Marie probably] in Beloeil, QC on 25 Jul
1803.

Salut !

Roger

--