Pepin dit Lachance and GOBEIL (mid 1800's)

Larry Lachance

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
More and more clarifications....from anyone who might have information..

Before I begin, I just want to thank EVERYBODY who participates in this
newsgroup for the tremendous amount of help and assistance they provide to
everyone else. Without all of us doing this together, we would ALL be
beating our heads against a wall by now.

Ok, if anyone has information, I need some clarification on spouses of the
following:

I have the following three "Lachances" all children of Jean-Baptiste Pepin
dit Lachance and Marie-Anne Bouchard who married October 13, 1828,
(Notre-Dame-de-l' Assomption-de-la-Sainte-Vierge) Les Eboulements, Québec,
Canada

(1) Marie-Josephine Lachance m. Joseph Nil Gobeil January 07, 1862,
(Saint-François-Xavier), Chicoutimi, Québec, Canada - {Joseph's parents are
presented as Eugene Gobeil and Genevieve Bouchard.}

(2) Marie-Mathilde Pepin dit Lachance m. Alexandre Gobeil, February 05,
1855, (Saint-François-Xavier), Chicoutimi, Québec, Canada - {Alexandre's
parents are presented as Eucher Gobeil and Genevieve Bouchard}

(3) Theophile Gedeon Pepin dit Lachance m. Madeleine Gobeil, March 31, 1856,
(Saint-Alexis), (Grand Baie), La Baie, Québec, Canada - {Madeleine's parents
are presented as Eucher Gobeil and Genevieve Bouchard.}

I need to confirm my assumption that (first) Eucher Gobeil and Eugene Gobeil
are, in fact, the same person and (second) that all three of the Gobeils
that married these three Lachances are from the same parents.

I would appreciate anyone who might have birth/death other info on Eucher
(Eugene) Gobeil and Genevieve Bouchard to help me fill in these blanks.

Thanks again

Larry Lachance
Jacksonville, FL

La...@lachances.net