CORMIER, Joseph/LAPOINTE, Rose; PQ,CAN>NB,CAN; 1900-

Bruce Stickney

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96
to soc.genealogy.french

WANTED: Information regarding Family Members of Joseph and Rose
Cormier (parents, siblings, and children) for Family Tree.

Bruce Stickney

Bruce Stickney

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96
to soc.genealogy.french

Looking for information regarding status (eg. deceased or living) and
on family members; parents, siblings and children for Family Tree.

Bruce Stickney

Noelle Tardieu

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

>WANTED: Information regarding Family Members of Joseph and Rose
>Cormier (parents, siblings, and children) for Family Tree.

Where did they live? What years? Any other info will help.

Noelle

Bruce Stickney

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96
to soc.genealogy.french

In article <555t36$9tk...@eng.uwaterloo.ca>,

BSTI...@CIVOFFICE.uwaterloo.ca (Bruce Stickney) wrote:
>WANTED: Information regarding Family Members of Joseph and Rose
>Cormier (parents, siblings, and children) for Family Tree.

The couple raised a family in New Richmond, Quebec from 1930-1955 and
then apparently moved to New Brunswick after which their whereabouts is
unknown.

--------
>Bruce Stickney

Bruce Stickney

irene doyle

Nov 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/2/96
to Bruce Stickney

Hello
I have the registers for New Richmond PQ which cover from 1831 to 1970
I have found a Marie Rose Brigitte Lapointe who married Sept 22 1926 to
Antoine Cormier of St Jules PQ, do you know if this could be the one you
are looking for dont find a Joseph and Rose
Irene

irenere...@gmail.com

May 30, 2020, 9:52:23 PM5/30/20

hello bruce seen your post wanting to let you know my grandparents are joseph and mary rose cormier .please reply to IreneRe...@gmail.com