DESSIN-ST.PIERRE/LANCOGNARD-SANTERRE

Anniebe222

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

Hi. I'm looking for the marriage date and parents of this couple: JEAN
DESSIN-ST. PIERRE & MADELEINE LANCOGNARD-SANTERRE...geez, talk about your
long names! :) Anyway, their daughter Madeleine Dessin-St. Pierre m.
Pascal Michaud, 18 Jan 1790 in St. Anne de la Pocatiere. Any help on this
I'd appreciate! Annie

Robert S. Descoteaux

Jun 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/10/97

I found for u the following:

SANSTERRE, Madeleine (Pierre. Madeleine DUBE)
POCATIERE 1765-02-11
SAINT-PIERRE, Jean ( Alexandre. M.-A. CHOUINARD)

Hope this helps
BOB in CALIF

Robert J Wespiser

Jun 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/11/97

Anniebe222 wrote:

> Hi. I'm looking for the marriage date and parents of this couple: JEAN
> DESSIN-ST. PIERRE & MADELEINE LANCOGNARD-SANTERRE...geez, talk about yo=

ur
> long names! :) Anyway, their daughter Madeleine Dessin-St. Pierre m.
> Pascal Michaud, 18 Jan 1790 in St. Anne de la Pocatiere. Any help on t=
his
> I'd appreciate! Annie
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Annie,

>From page 1254, Drouin:
Jean-Raphael St-Pierre-Dessaint (Alexandre and Marie Chouinard)
m. St-Anne de-la Pocatiere, 11 feb 1765
Madeleine Lancognard (Pierre-Rene and M-Madeleine Dub=E9)

Alexandre St-Pierre-Dessaint (Pierre and Marie Gerbert)
m. Notre-Dame-de-Bonsecours, Islet, 15 nov 1728
Marie Chouinard (Jacques and Louise JEAN)

>From page 748, Drouin:
Pierre-Rene Lancognard of St-Nicolas-pres-Granville, diocese of
Coutances, Normandie, France
m. Riviere-Ouelle 26 nov 1743
M-Madeleine Dub=E9 (Alexandre and M-Jeanne Leveque)
--
Regards,
Bob Wespiser, Acton, Massachusetts, USA, bob...@concentric.net

Real Rodrigue

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97
to Anniebe222

Anniebe222 wrote:

> Hi. I'm looking for the marriage date and parents of this couple:
> JEAN
> DESSIN-ST. PIERRE & MADELEINE LANCOGNARD-SANTERRE...geez, talk about

> your

> long names! :) Anyway, their daughter Madeleine Dessin-St. Pierre m.
>
> Pascal Michaud, 18 Jan 1790 in St. Anne de la Pocatiere. Any help on

> this
> I'd appreciate! Annie

Hi, Annie.

Here is what I have found:

Jean-Raphael ST-PIERRE dit Dessaint (Alexandre ST-PIERRE & Marie-Anne
CHOUINARD)
born October 1738 (bap. 8 October) in St-Roch-des-Aulnaies
Married in Ste-Anne-de-la-Pocatiere on 11 February 1765
Madeleine LANCOGNARD (Pierre-Rene LANCOGNARD dit Santerre &
Marie-Madeleine DUBE)
born February 1749 (bap. 27 February) in Riviere-Ouelle

Parents of both:

Alexandre ST-PIERRE dit Dessaint (Pierre de ST-PIERRE & Marie GERBERT)
born 25 August 1703 in Riviere-Ouelle
Married in L'Islet on 15 November 1728
Marie-Anne CHOUINARD (Jacques CHOUINARD & Louise JEAN)
born 25 July 1708 in L'Islet

Pierre-Rene LANCOGNARD dit Santerre (Thomas LANCOGNARD & Jeanne CHAUSSE)

born probably in Granville, arr. Avranches, Manche (Normandy)
France
Married (1) in Riviere-Ouelle on 26 November 1743
Marie-Madeleine DUBE (Alexandre DUBE & Marguerite-Jeanne LEVESQUE)
born probably in Riviere-Ouelle (date unknown)

Married (2) (date and place unknown, probably in Riviere-Ouelle or
Ste-Anne-de-la-Pocatiere,
around 1759)
Angelique LEVESQUE
born in 1738