SMITH's from YASS, NSW

rbrents

Sep 8, 2002, 9:20:54 PM9/8/02
Hi there All,

I am trying to trace some particular SMITH's from the Yass area of NSW. Originally they were from Co. Cavan, Ireland. I have attached some of the info I have on this family and hope I can match it up with my own SMITH's from Co. Cavan who also were from the Yass/Goulburn area.

Descendants of Thomas SMITH

1 Thomas SMITH b: Abt. 1807 in Cavan, Ireland

.. +Judith REILLY

2 James SMITH b: 1834 in Lurgan, Co. Cavan, Ireland d: 9 December 1869 in Young, NSW, Australia Occupation: Laborer

... +Sarah BUCKLEY b: Abt. 1838 m: 28 November 1859 in Yass, NSW, Australia

3 Frederick SMITH b: 1863 in Yass, NSW. Australia

3 James SMITH b: 1865 in Yass, NSW, Australia

3 Rose Ann SMITH b: 16 March 1868 in Yass, NSW, Australia

.... +George DENNISS b: 1867 in Kiama, NSW, Australia m: 4 June 1884 in Cobar, NSW, Australia

3 Mary (Minnie) SMITH b: 2 September 1869 in Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia

.... +Francis HUDSON b: 1863 in Goulburn, NSW, Australia m: 29 June 1889 in Redfern, Sydney, NSW, Australia

. 4 Alexander HUDSON b: 1890 in Waverley, Sydney, NSW, Australia

..... +Veronica A. RAE m: 1927 in Sydney, NSW, Australia

. 4 Anastasia B. HUDSON b: 1890 in Nymagee, NSW, Australia

. 4 Mary G. HUDSON b: 1893 in Nymagee, NSW, Australia

..... +Angus MacKENZIE m: 1917 in Waverley, Sydney, NSW, Australia

. 4 Francis T. HUDSON b: 1895 in Nymagee, NSW, Australia

. 4 Ellen H. HUDSON b: 1903 in Nymagee, NSW, Australia

Best regards

Brent SMITH
Sydney Australia

Vince Hudson

Apr 10, 2023, 7:40:09 AM4/10/23

Vince Hudson

Apr 10, 2023, 8:46:06 AM4/10/23
Hi i may be able to help
my name is Vincent Hudson my grandfather was Denis Gladstone Hudson my great grandfather Francis Hudson who was the son of John Thomas Hudson -Francis was married to Mary Smith they had many children possibly 10 mostly born in Nymagee NSW i know of Anastasia Bertha 1890-1965 but nothing of Alexander Hudson who you have listed as been born in the same year as Anastasia which is possible otherwise they would of had to be twins- i do know that Francis's mother Alice Anna Hudson ( former Keyte ) and and her daughter Catherine lived in the Waverley area at the time as of the birth of Alexander Hudson along with Alice's other son John Edward Hudson