Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

shasam...@gmail.com

ungelesen,
18.01.2020, 02:11:2018.01.20
an
Buy Marijuana Online|Blueberry Kush
Buy Medical Marijuana

Grade: A+

Type: I’m sure it’s a hybrid because it is an Indica, but has Sativa traits.

Buy Marijuana Online

Looks: The most beautiful plant I have ever seen. They literally resemble blueberries with buds resembling blueberries and a fruity flavor when smoked. The blue and purple buds spread across in a beautiful stream, giving this plant some elegance.

Smell: Divine, the fruitiest smell of any other plant I ever had. You might think you will be rolling up blueberry muffins rather that cannabis.
https://www.cannabisworldlifeconnect.com/product/afghan-kush/
0 neue Nachrichten