FREUND...vic lookup please

Gale

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Hi list,

Here i am again at the well asking for help..
I am looking for the births of any children whos parents are Valentine and Catherine FREUND..around 1855 to 1870.. I have found several children born to them in NSW, but im sure they were in Victoria before then..

Any help greatfully appreciated..

Ray Hayes

Jan 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/29/00
Hi Gale,

Only one entry in the Pioneer Index under the spelling FREUND, Heinrich
James born 1887 in Collingwood to Johann Edward and Pauline (REXER).

Searching under Valentine as father and Fr* as surname, no result.

Searching under V* as father and Fr* as surname, nothing close.

Ray Hayes

Hobart, Tasmania, Australia

Researching HAYES, NORTON, CLAY, DEACON, DELVE, SIDNEY, McCLURE, THORNE

Dianne Thier

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Hello,

I have in my family listed below, supplied by my cousin Cec Stewart

Valentine Freund born c 1839 Kafeltal Germany married Catherine Popp
(?)
born c 1842 Kafeltal on 6th Apr 1865 Beechworth Vic.
Their children:
Barbara Freend born 1865 Albury m John E Gaunt 1903 Albury
Joseph Freund born 1868 Albury m Josephine Schbach 1897 Albury
Annie Friend born 1870 Albury m Henry W. Warhurst 1893 Urana
Catherine Freund born 1875 Albury m Thomas Gibbs 1894 Urana
John Edward Frind born 1877 Albury m 1. Edith May Herbert 1902 Urana
2.Annie M Foran 1912 Lockhart
Susan Freund born 1881 Albury
Mary A Freund born 1882 Albury m Arthur WJ Owens 1905 Wagga
Valentine Fruend born 25.3.1889 born Black Range Creek, Albury
m Florence M Petts 18.12.1910 Lockhart.

If this family you are seeking please contact me.

Di Thier
Melbourne.

Eddyoneoutthere

Aug 12, 2021, 2:52:48 AM8/12/21
Hello Di - please write to post office box 330 Lavington 2641 - I CAN HELP WITH YOUR RECORDS - Judith.

Maryanne Penman

Oct 19, 2021, 12:00:02 AM10/19/21
My ex husband was from the 2nd wife of John Edward Fruend - 1877-1954
I am also searching to help him.
Cheers,
Maryanne