I am a feminist

Dick Adams

Jan 5, 2006, 11:12:55 AM1/5/06
Rather going though a litany of issues, let me write simply that
male feminism can be defined as a recognition of and a desire to
do something about the unlevel playing field by providing an
environment for growth without adversity. As I said to my wife
before we were married "The worst you will ever be treated is as
an equal."

Dick

--
Post articles to soc.feminism, or send email to femi...@ncar.ucar.edu.