Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Gay Anus Roman the Autistic Grik Foreskin PEELER ! LOL

Jun 23, 2019, 8:31:10 AM6/23/19
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 13:15:02 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"The Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:gQ3OE.149880$ng1....@usenetxs.com...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> Indeed the mangina is.

Inane, you are.

> Chris is both pro-gun and pro-abortion.

Like who gives, two jew shits?

Chrissie should have been the beneficiary of a mandatory abortion.
Just like you, you gormless slant eyed asshole.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"