Re: Debate: Should Neo-Nazi Byker be plonked by everyone??? Clearly <YES!>

The newsgroup Janitor

Aug 8, 2017, 10:57:58 PM8/8/17
"My Arse Has Spoken" dumped by neo-Nazi "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net>:

> "The newsgroup Janitor"
>>
>> Byker, the meddling, septic neo-Fascist/neo-Nazi Usenet propagandist
>> would know that if it really had any understanding of OZ politics.
>
> If it’s still not clear to you, let me put it as simple as this: Black

It is quite clear to all sane Usenetizens that all this US centric white
supremacist ranting dumped by the seotic neo-Nazi propaganda troll, Byker
has absolutely no relevance for Europe nor Australia.

Specially because in OZ the "White Anglo-Celtic trash' was the barbaric
intruder and never the Blacks who were the 'first people' on the
continent.

Byker should eat its own fucking retarded racist posts.

FOAD!

--
Septics always say:
Mein Po riecht, weicher Stuhl, viele Blähungen