Re: tommikins lack basic personal honour

Message has been deleted

Roger

Apr 11, 2005, 10:15:13 PM4/11/05
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message <1716205.WG0VY5YQta@FreeBSD>:

Thought you were going to stop running from your lies in a.r. and
a.p.s., idiot child?

Message has been deleted

Roger

Apr 11, 2005, 10:43:48 PM4/11/05
in message <3050895.I4LxD2p9cl@FreeBSD>:

>Roger wrote:

>Thought I would post that........ Funny, don't ya think?

No, I don't.

What about your running away?

:oD

Apr 11, 2005, 11:15:52 PM4/11/05
GET LOST SCUM!

"Tommy" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

> Thought I would post that........ Funny, don't ya think?

> --
> In an age of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -
> George Orwell, 1984

AntiNigg

Apr 12, 2005, 3:07:59 AM4/12/05
you sound like a nigger tommy.

> Africans lack basic personal hygiene
>
> Commentary by Billy Roper
>
> Last night, we had to give both of our dogs a bath. They didn't
particularly
> enjoy the experience, in fact they struggled and fought and generally
acted
> terribly traumatized as they were shampooed and rinsed and dried. The
> problem was, they couldn't understand what was going on. Since they can't
> clean themselves properly, we have to do it for them, but they were less
> than grateful. It's kind of like trying to stave off disease in Africa:
> they're just not intelligent enough to know that you're trying to help
> them.
>
> =========================
> http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=healthNews&storyID=8142688
> Mon Apr 11, 2005
> By Zoe Eisenstein
> LUANDA (Reuters) - Fear and ignorance are fueling the world?s deadliest
> outbreak of Marburg fever in Angola, where locals are too suspicious of
> medics in ?astronaut? suits to let them take away infected loved ones, aid
> workers said on Monday.
>
> Terrified residents stoned World Health Organization (WHO) workers?
vehicles
> late last week, putting a brief halt to their operations to contain the
> disease in Uige province, northeast of Angola?s capital Luanda.
>
> ?We no longer have people coming to the isolation ward ? people are hiding
> their patients at home because they?re scared. That means the virus keeps
> on spreading in the community,? Monica Castellarnau, emergency coordinator
> for Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) in Uige, told Reuters by phone from
> Uige.
>
> The outbreak has killed 192 of the 213 known cases. There is no cure for
the
> disease which is related to Ebola.
>
> ?We?ve become scapegoats. That?s how people express their fear, grief and
> anger at the situation. They see we?ve got an isolation ward with very
> restricted access ? they think we?re doing funny things,? Castellarnau
> said.
>
> ?People have not been given sufficient information to understand the
> measures that are necessary to stop the virus ? It?s crucial people
> understand the public health risk of keeping sick people at home. Only
then
> can we start to control the spread of the virus,? she said.
>
> Marburg, a rare hemorrhagic fever, is spread through contact with bodily
> fluids including blood and saliva. Symptoms include headaches, internal
> bleeding, nausea, vomiting and bloody diarrhea.
>
> MSF has opened the city?s only isolation ward in a cordoned-off section of
> the general hospital.
>
> But Castellarnau said the hospital should be closed to all non-Marburg
cases
> to avoid it becoming a source of infection.
>
> ?We have strongly recommended that the hospital be closed temporarily and
> this is because the risk of infection at the hospital is unacceptably
> high,? she said.
>
> Health workers have said basic hygiene rules are still not fully observed
in
> Angolan hospitals?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

\/\/0RD@true.org

Apr 12, 2005, 5:40:48 AM4/12/05
ANGOLA, Africoonia - World Health Organization Health workers who were
attacked by invincibly ignorant shitskinned savages for spreading a
deadly Ebola-like virus have resumed efforts to study the effects of
niggacides, the World Health Organization said Sunday.

The Marburg nigger virus has killed 184 africoons out of a total 200
infected downlow dicksucking jigaboos so far. Like Ebola, which is
also an Africoonian Disease, Marburg is a hemorrhagic fever. It
spreads through contact with niggers and can kill rapidly. There is no
vaccine for Humans yet. Daigle said the WHO has launched an campaign
to help confine the virus to fecal colored parasites and prevent it
from spreading to Humans.

Meanwhile Doctors Without Dicks, a global relief organization that
runs an isolation ward at a hospital for infected nigger dick suckers
with the virus, has advised that the niggafuckated hospital should be
closed to keep the animal/nigger virus from spreading to Humans from
the niggers. The organization's emergency coordinator in Uige
characterized the areas nignog behavior as ''typical and said Sunday
by phone that ''the hospital will be shut down until the outbreak is
controlled. The nigger is the bridge over which animal diseases can be
transmitted to Humans who come into close contact with the filthy
critters."

Many deaths attributed to the nigger virus have been reported in four
other provinces, and more confirmed Marburg deaths can be traced back
to Uige. A previously recorded outbreak of the virus killed 123
shitskinned spearchuckers in neighboring Congo between 1998 and 2000.

Message has been deleted