"Grandma, I'm so glad I'm Croatian"

Miroslav Trajkovic

Feb 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/15/98

Barry S. Marjanovich wrote:

> The Zajednicar, December 17, 1997
>
> BUFFALO, NY -Lauren Elizabeth Yacos is the lovely 11-year-old daughter of
> Michael and Kathleen Yacos and this writer's only granddaughter (we have
> six grandsons).
>
> Lauren called me one day and told me she had chosen to write about Croatia
> as her subject for her teacher's assignment on countries of the world.
> After many trips to the library to gather information, she approached me
> and asked "what do you have that I can show the class that came from
> Croatia?" Well, out came the handmade embroidered dresses, the
> tablecloths, wooden bowls, crystal, etc. We borrowed travel posters from
> our friend Rudy Kristich, grandma baked Croatian cookies, tambura music
> playing in the background and Lauren and her friend Megan told their story
> about Mila and Anka growing up in Croatia. Her program was well received
> by her teacher and classmates.
>
> Lauren has always been a good student, but we feel her presentation on
> Croatia helped her win the "President's Education Award in recognition of
> outstanding academic achievement." The award has the Presidential seal
> with President Bill Clinton's signature and the signature of the Secretary
> of Education Dick Riley.
>
> My award came in a thank you note from my granddaughter - especially the
> last sentence, "Grandma, I'm so glad I'm Croatian." So am I Lauren, so
> am I!
>
> Elizabeth Yacos
> Lodge 557
A ja mislio da je Mira najblesavija :-)
Jebo te, koji moroni. Mislio sam da ovo moze samo u komunizmu.

Je li Berislave, jel' si i ti "glad ..." ?

MT

Free Willi

Feb 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/15/98

The letter was written by Croatian politician, Prvolsav Grizogono,
on February 8, 1942 to Archbishop Dr. Alojzije Stepinac (ALSO A
CROATIAN, AND A "GLAD" ONE, I'M SURE!)

"I am writing to you as a man to a man, as a Christian to a
Christian. I
have been meaning to do this for months hoping that the
dreadful news
from Croatia would cease so that I could collect my thoughts
and write
to you in peace.

For the last ten months Serbs have been killed and destroyed in
Croatia
in the most ruthless manner and milliards of their property is
being
destroyed. The blushes of shame and anger cover the faces of
every
honest Croat.

The slaughter of Serbs began from the very first day of the
establishment of the Independent State of Croatia (Gospic,
Gudovac,
Bosanska Krajina, etc) and has coninued telentlessly to this
very day.

The horror is not only in the killing. The killing includes
everybody,
old men, women, and children. With accompanying barbarian
torture. These
innocent Serbs have been impaled, fire has been lit on their
bare
chests, they have been roasted alive, burned in their homes and
churches
while still living, covered with boiling water and then their
skin
peeled off and salt poured into thaier wounds, their eyes have
been
pulled out, their ears, noses and tongues cut off, the priests
have had
their beards and moustaches raised together with their skulls,
their sex
organs severed and put into their mouth, they have been tied to
trucks
and then dragged along the ground, nails have been pressed into
their
heads, their heads nailed to the floor, they have been thrown
alive into
wells and abysses and bombs thrown to them, iron nails have
broken their
heads, children thrown into flames, into boiling water, into
lime klins,
their legs thorn from them, their heads smashed against walls,
broken
thaie backs against rocks and tree stumps and many other
horrible
torture was perpetrated, such as normal people can hardly
imagine.

The rivers Sava, Drava, the Danube and their tributaries have
carried
thousands and thousands of their corpses. Dead bodies have been
found
with the inscription: 'direction Belgrade - travelling to king
Peter'.
In a boat which was found on the Sava river there was a heap of
children's heads with the head of a woman (who could have been
a head of
one of the mothers of the children) with the inscription: 'Meat
for the
Jovanova Market in Belgrade'.

Horrifying is the case of Mileva Bozinic from Stabandza whose
child was
removed from her womb. There was also the case of the roasted
heads in
Bosnia, the vessels full of Serbian blood, the cases of Serbs
being
forced to drink tha warm blood of their slaughter kin.
Countless women,
girls and children, mothers in front of their children and
children in
front of their mothers were raped or else sent off to Ustashi
camps to
serve the Ustashi, rapes even took place on the altars of
Orthodox
churches. In the Petrinja county a son was forced to rape his
own
mother.. The slaughter of the Serbs in the Glina Orthodox
church and the
murder os Serbs on the altar of the Kladusa church is without
precedent
in history. There are detailed and original accounts of all
these
horrors. Even the Germans and the Italians were astouned by
these
crimes. They photographed a huge number of cases of such
slaughter. The
Germans are saying that the Croatians did this also during the
30-years
War and that is why tere has been a saying in Germany since
then: God
save us from the plague, hunger and the Croats. The Srem
Germans despise
us because of this and behave in a more human fashion with the
Serbs.
The Italians photographed a vessel with 3.5 kilograms of
Serbian eyes as
well as a Croat who wore a necklace strung with Serbian eyes
and another
one who came to Dubrovnik with a belt on which cut Serbian
tongues were
hanging."

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/15/98

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
What Kind Of Monsters Would Torture and Kill Hospital Patients?
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
The Calgary Herald, November 10, 1995:
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
HAGUE, Netherlands- In the Hague, the Yugoslav warcrimes tribunal directly
linked Serbia to Balkan war crimes for the first time on Thursday,
indicting three Serbian army officers in a hospital massacre in Croatia.

The likelyhood of bringing the officers to trial is slim. The tribunal
does not have the power to try in absentia and the Serbian constitution
prohibits authorities from turning Serbs over to trial outside the country.

The indictment charged that Serbian soldiers under the command of the
three Serbian army officers- Mile Mrksic, then a Yugoslav colonel who was
in command of the Belgrade-based Guards Brigade; Miroslav Radic, a
captain in command of a special infantry unit in the guards; and Veselin
Sljivancanin, a major serving as a security officer in the guards-
rounded up 261 non-Serb men from the Vukovar Hospital in the Croatian
city of Vukovar, in November 1991. The patients were dragged out of the
hospital, beaten and then shot to death.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/15/98

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Free Willi (Another Hiding SERV) wrote:

> The letter was written by Croatian politician, Prvolsav Grizogono,
> on February 8, 1942 to Archbishop Dr. Alojzije Stepinac (ALSO A
> CROATIAN, AND A "GLAD" ONE, I'M SURE!)

********
New Book
********

SERBIA'S SECRET WAR: PROPAGANDA AND THE DECEIT OF HISTORY
by Philip J. Cohen
Forword by David Riesman.
264 pages

In his new book Serbia's Secret War, author Philip J. Cohen argues that
Serbian leaders, from educated politicians and church leaders to nearly
illiterate individuals from remote villages, actively promoted
anti-Semitism and collaborated with the Nazis during World War II; began a
propaganda campaign to transform Serbia's collaborationists into victims
of Nazism; and, have in the late 1980s and early 1990s used this falsified
historical record as justification for the violent campaign to create an
ethnically pure Greater Serbia. Based on four years of in-depth study into
diverse and arcane primary sources, many never before translated into
English or known in the West, Cohen focuses on the World War II era but
finds themes and even individual persons from that era linked to the
current crisis in the Balkans.

In his forword to the book, Harvard sociologist David Riesman notes that
the term ethnic cleansing was used by militant Serb nationalists well
before the most recent strife in the Balkans. "The Serbians were
anti-Semitic long before they were Nazis...The Serbs in part made use of
the Nazis," Reisman writes, because Serbs perceived that the Nazis could
be used to help them achieve the century-old goal of greater Serbia, first
articulated in 1844.

"It is indisputable that the executioners of most Serbia's Jews were
German army personnel or regular police," Cohen writes. Firing squads and
gas vans were the instruments used in 1941, but back in 1938 the only
Jewish member of the Yugoslav Senate had been expelled and replaced with
a non-Jew and the government had proclaimed that Jewish refugees from
Germany would not be welcome in Yugoslavia. In 1940, six months before the
Nazi occupation began, the Yugoslav royal government issued legislation
that Jews could not produce or distribute food and could not enroll in
high schools or univeristies.

Immediately after the Nazi occupation, one of the Serbian collaborationist
newspapers "proclaimed that Jews were the ancient enemies of the Serbian
people and that the Serbs should not wait for the Germans to begin the
extermination of the Jews."

In the fall of 1941, the city of Belgrade sponsored the Grand Anti-Masonic
Exhibition, which alleged a grand Jewish-Masonic-Communist conspiracy for
world domination. And leaders of the Serbian Orthodox Church promised
wholehearted cooperation with the occupation government. Despite some
instances of individual Serbians helping Jews hide, the overwhelming
response of the Serbian state to Nazi policies was full support. "Under
the Nazi government of Serbian General Milan Nedic, Serbs collaborated
with the Nazis in disseminating anti-Jewish propaganda, in plundering
Jewish property, in delivering Jews for execution, and in murdering Jews
in concentration camps in the Nazi-supplied gassing van ( a portable gas
chamber)," Cohen writes.

As for the Serbian leaders' attempt to deny anti-Semitic activities and
complicity in the killings, the "revision" of history began within days of
the Partisan victory, with a primary Serbian newspaper asserting "there
has never been any anti-Semitism among the Serbs, except when the Germans
ordered it." Many Serbian leaders, accepting a conciliatory offer from
Tito, joined the Communist government and hid their own collaborationist
pasts. In the late 1980s leading Serbian intellectuals in Belgrade
portrayed Serbs as the group most victimized in Yugoslavia and demanded
compensation: a redrawing of the borders of Serbia so that all Yugoslav
Serbs could live safely together in an expanded Serbia. This document
supported its demand by equating the Serbs' situation with that of the
Jews and the state of Israel, saying that Serbs were really "the
thirteenth, lost, and most unfortunate tribe of Israel."

The Serbian-Jewish Friendship Society, a lobbying group of Serbs organized
by Slobodan Milosevic, began sending emissaries to Israel and volubly
offering moral support and cooperation, even as Belgrade supplied military
arms to Iraq. There is ample evidence, Cohen writes, of Serbian leaders'
duplicity in maintaining strong military and economic ties to Israel's
opponents in the Middle East, including the training of PLO terrorists,
while promoting the image of Serbia as the tortured innocent victim in the
Balkans.
About the Author - Philip J. Cohen, M.D., recognized in mid-1991 that the
Belgrade regime was engaging in a genocide, one backed by a propaganda
campaign in which selective historical memories were invoked as
justification for the war on non-Serbs. Relying on his background in
scientific research, Cohen began to study the causes of the conflict. In
connection with his research, Cohen has lectured in various academic
forums, including the American Society for International Law as well as
Georgetown, Harvard, and Yale, and Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He
lives in New Jersey.

SERBIA'S SECRET WAR (ISBN: 089096685) is available from booksellers or
direct from Texas A&M press at 1-800-826-8911, M-F 8-5 CDT.

For more information, contact Maureen Creamer at 409-845-1436,
Fax: 409-847-8752.
Orders: Toll-free number 1-800-826-8911.

e-mail: M...@tampress.tamu.edu

The book can also be ordered on the net at www.amazon.com

Boris Pribich

Feb 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/15/98
Free Willi: "...Will - not a hiding Serv, just one of those aware of too
many morons such as some of your brethren - pardon, scum."

Free Willy, here's one Croat fascist throwing a sieg-heil to his fuerer
Tudjman. http://home1.gte.net/pribich/cccc/fuerer1.htm

fuerer1.htm

Free Willi

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998 14:23:20 -0700, "Barry S. Marjanovich"
<bsma...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Free Willi (Another Hiding SERV) wrote:
>
>> The letter was written by Croatian politician, Prvolsav Grizogono,
>> on February 8, 1942 to Archbishop Dr. Alojzije Stepinac (ALSO A
>> CROATIAN, AND A "GLAD" ONE, I'M SURE!)
>>
>********
>New Book
>********
>
>SERBIA'S SECRET WAR: PROPAGANDA AND THE DECEIT OF HISTORY
>by Philip J. Cohen
>Forword by David Riesman.
>264 pages

Congratulations! OK, so this is another one of your confessions -
Communists and Stepinac put in the same context - both junk, both
criminals both deserve the same in the court of History. Are we
witnessing your spectacular awakening, brother Barry?
Congratulations, again and - keep the good pasting, I mean work.

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) says he IS sick:

> Free Willy, here's one Croat fascist throwing a sieg-heil to his fuerer

> Tudjman. http://chetnik.gte.net/pribich/cccc/killer.htm

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Subject: About (Sick SERV) Boris Pribich
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Let me tell you about the Serbian piece of shit "Boris Pribich"! He was
born in 1940 in the town of Okucani (near Nova Gradiska). His education
was funded by the Serbo communists. He was a card carrying member of the
communist party and was seen many times cohorting with officials of the
Yugoslav secret police. His is a piece of trash.

The ironic twist is that Boris' parents were saved by a Croatian family
in WWII (they were hidden in their cellar).

Since the war in Croatia he has lost everything in his former home town.
This is the source of his malaise. If he returns he will be hanged.

He has been on many other forums over the last year posting pictures.
The amazing thing is, he's using many pictures that depict Croatian and
Mmuslim victims. His sources have just changed the names!

Boris Pribich's M.O. is to critize with few words and many false photos.
He will not answer any questions posed to him.

Boris Pribich's data:
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Opto-Mechanical Design Engineer
Simi Valley, Cal. at http://home1.gte.net/pribich/3d.htm
Telephone (805) 522-1363 Fax/Modem 522-6642
e-mail: pri...@gte.net or pri...@compuserve.com

Hope I informed you on this Serbian piece of trash!

P.S. If you do a search of his name on many search engines you'll find
his letters to US and Russian officials, even offering to give money to
Russia!

Ritsch Ratsch

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98

cika wrote in message <6c87ic$umm$1...@towncrier.cc.monash.edu.au>...

:she could have taken these pictures to her teacher. these would have
shown
:the the class what came from croatia"

The soldier in the helmet had raised BOTH arms, which you liars try to
make
into a nazi salute. Try harder next time, schmuck!

RR

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98

The New York Times, January 2, 1997:

Letters to the Editor

The Dec. 19 letter, taking issue with my reference (letter, Dec. 15) to
the Serbian three-finger salute as fascist, says Serbian students use the
salute as "a gesture of Christian defiance" against the rule of President
Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia. In fact, some students in the democratic
opposition refuse to use it. Here is some documented support for my
reference: This salute was used to swear in troops of the Nedic-Ljotic
Nazi collaborationist regime in Belgrade, Serbia, that was complicit in
the Holocaust; Vuk Draskovic, a leader in today's Serbian opposition,
included a photo of this swearing-in in his party publication in 1995 to
show the salute's historical continuity and legitimacy. The salute now
adorns his party's posters. The gesture is commonly recognized as a sign
of Serbian supremacy in rallies by supporters of Radovan Karadzic and
Ratko Mladic, the Bosnian Serb leaders now under indictment for genocide,
and by soldiers under their command. Survivors of that genocide report
being forced to use the salute during torture, rape and killing by Serbian
forces. Neo-Nazis in Germany today, denied the Hitler salute by German
law, use the three-fingered salute in its place. None of these are
religious practices. When Orthodox Christians cup three fingers to make
the sign of cross, they are not using the Serbian fascist three-finger
salute. Nor are those who use it praying.

C.A. MacKinnon

Boris Pribich

Feb 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/16/98
child.htm

Ritsch Ratsch

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

cika wrote in message <6cb0mt$9nk$1...@towncrier.cc.monash.edu.au>...

: R U SERIOUS? he is holding a pole with a flag on it with his left
arm
:and
:he is using the NAZI SALUTE with his right!!! you are FULL OF SHIT if
you
:say you can't see that!!!!

I don't see him holding anything with his left arm, if you can see that,
you're
probably dreaming? And what is he doing with his right foot?
Playing "Mars na Drinu" on a small foot-piano? You can probably see that
as
well?

I told you to try harder, and all you did was posting the same picture
with
the same claim. Shows what a lazy and incompetent propagandist you are!
For all I know this guy could just as well be an american soldier from
WW2.
The photo is black and white, fuzzy, cut. No military insignia or other
signs
show the probable identity of the time, place and individual.
Since you're making this serious claim of nazi salute, with a raised
right arm,
it should be equally important to really SEE what his left arm is doing
in the
air. I simply don't trust your word for it. In my experience you Serbs
lie most
of the time, even when it should be of benefit to you to tell the truth.

Now, if you want to make an impression, go forth and find the original
picture,
in color, uncut, showing us the flagpole and some proof of this guy
being
a croatian soldier. Not only that, I expect his salute to look really
"nazi" and
not just a sloppily raised arm to greet a buddy... Capisc?

(Besides, it is not a "nazi" salute, it is the ancient roman salute to
the Sun.)

RR

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) wrote:

> Croats and Bosnian Muslims spent millions of dollars with
> PR firms in the U.S. to promote lies and sway public opinion. For the
> truth you missed please visit http://www.satan-rules.com

Subject: About Boris Pribich

ssssssssssssssssssss

Let me tell you about the Serbian piece of shit "Boris Pribich"! He was
born in 1940 in the town of Okucani (near Nova Gradiska). His education
was funded by the Serbo communists. He was a card carrying member of the
communist party and was seen many times cohorting with officials of the
Yugoslav secret police. His is a piece of trash.

The ironic twist is that Boris' parents were saved by a Croatian family
in WWII (they were hidden in their cellar).

Since the war in Croatia he has lost everything in his former home town.
This is the source of his malaise. If he returns he will be hanged.

He has been on many other forums over the last year posting pictures.
The amazing thing is, he's using many pictures that depict Croatian and
Mmuslim victims. His sources have just changed the names!

Boris Pribich's data:

Boris Pribich

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98
popglava.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) shows himself for what he
is:

> http://chetnik.gte.net/pribich/cccc/killer.htm
>

> : SERVIAN AGGRESSOR IS MERCILESS
> : ********************************
> : S evere indifference to humanity,
> : E rosion of morality,
> : R everse mentality,
> : B rainwashing society,
> : I ndoctrination,
> : A lienating, alleviation,
> : N onacceptance of civilization.
> : *********************************

Boris Pribich

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98
pavelic1.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) "forgot" to tell you:

> Photo
> from "Genocide in Satellite Croatia, 1941-1945" by Edmond Paris.

Under the name of "Edmond Paris" hides (real Servs always hide) a
Servian hate-monger by the name of Branko Miljus. He was employed as a
chief propagandist and falsifer of history by Communist Servia in pursuit
of 'Greater Servia'.

Here it is, all of it!

Open Letter To Western Politicians, Academics And The Media

From: Joseph Glasnovich
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

One of the most scandalous and disgraceful aspects to characterize the
recent wars in the former Yugoslavia has been the near-total historical
illiteracy of North American and European "scholars", politicians and the
media. Humbling as it may seem, those employed in the above mentioned
fields should reconcile themselves to the reality that they know virtually
nothing of the history of "Yugoslavia" since its creation in 1918 ( a
British scholar considered the leading historian in his field, who shall
remain unnamed, was honest enough to admit to me that "here in Britain we
know nothing east of the Rhine".)

In order to understand the tragic events of the past several years it is
all-important to be aware of some basic factors; without this there is no
relating cause to effect. For one, the Serbs in royalist and communist
Yugoslavia were the ruling and privileged nation in the country and ran it
with the help of the army and police (the fact that some 80 percent of the
officers in the armed forces were Serbs prior to the breakup should alone
indicate this). Secondly, the Serbs are not indigenous to either Bosnia or
Croatia; they were not a significant factor in either until the 16th
century, and in many areas much later. Many Croatian Serbs can trace their
ancestry to the at least 150,000 Serb colonists settled by Belgrade regime
from 1918 to 1938 in a deliberate attempt to Serbianize Croat territory,
for example. Perhaps most importantly, one must realize that the Serb
rulers of Yugoslavia, particularly its commnist version, have
systematically falsified history for decades.

Royalist Yugoslavia was a bloody, Serb dominated tyranny in every sense of
the word. The Serbian regime in the first six months of 1919, in the
Sandzak region bordering Bosnia, destroyed 150 Moslem villages and
massacred some 1,200 inhabitants, while in 1924 in the same area the
village of Sehovici was razed to the ground and some 200 villagers, mostly
women, children and elderly, slaughtered. In Kosova during the period
1919-21 dozens of Albanian villages were levelled by Serb artillery and
those inhabitants who survived were finished off by bullet and bayonet.
The number of victims according to Serb general staff documents, numbered
120,000 (the spread of Serb hegemonism began with the massacre of at least
25,000 Alabanians and Macedonians by Serb troops in 1912-13 as reported by
the Carnegie Commission, a fact thus far overlooked by most "scholars").

Between Jan. 6, 1929 and June 30, 1930 alone 76 Croats were murdered in
prison by Serb police. Amongst the hundreds of Croats killed by Serb
gendarmes and police agents up to WWII were the wife of future Croat
Minister Mile Budak (her body was tossed into a well) and the father of
the future General Maks Luburic (he was beaten unconscious and thrown into
a cell where he froze to death). It should be remembered that all these
and numerous other crimes were the result of Serbian state terror and that
they were committed IN PEACETIME. That's the sort of "multi-ethnic
harmony" which prevailed in the first Yugoslavia.

The most shameful aspect to characterize the historiography of the region
has been the Serb ("Yugoslav") falsification of World War II events and fact
that Western "scholars" and the media to this day parade Serb disinformtion and
propaganda (which even a cursory examination of long-available documated
evidence will debunk) as historical fact.

It is important to note that the communist movement in Yugoslavia was
overwhelmingly Serbian in character and composition. Even in nominally
Croatian Partisan units at least one quarter of the rank and file and most
of the officers and political commissars were Serbs (the commanders of all
four Partisan armies in 1945, Peko Dapcevic, Kosta Nadj, etc. were Serbs
as were some 70 percent of all division commaders, etc.). Serbs in general
embraced communism because they saw it as an instrument that would allow
them to enhance their position as the privileged and ruling nation in the
country. This is a singular phenomenon becuase no other nation in Europe
voluntarily opted for communist rule. Nothing hightlights this fact better
than this 1970 statistic: Zagreb's population at the time was 92.7%
Croatian and 2.1% Serb. Yet, the police force in Zagreb was 56.6% Serb and
40.8% Croatian.

To digress, Serb troops and gendarmes were the first to massacre civilians
in WWII. At least 400 Croats were murdered before a SINGLE Serb was killed
by the Ustasa. The first incident took place as early as April 6, 1941,
the day the German assault began, when 43 Croats and the Rabbi of Tuzla,
David Albahari were murdered by Serb police in the town of Derventa.

The first to be "ethnically cleansed" was the Croatian village of
Boricevac (pop. 1,709). It was razed to the ground on July 31, 1941 by
joint Chetnik-Serb communist forces. Dozens, including 37 members of the
Ivezic family alone, were massacred. This was one of 23 Croat settlements
WIPED OFF THE MAP during the war, their inhabitants either killed or
forced to flee. In the town of Zrin (pop. 724) 206 were massacred by Serb
communist bands, in Spanovica (pop. 910) 286 inhabitants were killed, in
the village of Dubljani (pop. 325) in eastern Hercegovina 186 villagers
were slaughtered in a single day etc. etc. On September 6, 1941 the
largest massacre thus far took place in Kulen Vakuf where 1,306 Bosnian
Moslems were murdered by Chetnik-Partisan units. These two Serbian
factions conducted joint operations prior to their falling out in
Decemeber 1941 and during the war, particularly in its final phase,
Chetnik units went over to the Partisan en mass to continue the
extermination of non-Serbs in the pursuit of Serbian hegemony. Even some
communists admit to first targeting civilians. Svetozar Vukmanovic, chief
organizer of the uprising in Bosnia admits that his partisans "regularly
plundered and murdered Moslem families" and speaking to the insurgents at
one point states: "With the extermination of the Moslem and Croatian
population in Bosnia you have brought the uprising to a point of serious
crisis...The Ustasas have suceeded in forming the Black Legion, the most
elite unit composed mostly of Moslems and Croats who fled before your
knife!" (Svetozar Vukmanovic "Tempo", Revolucija Koja Tece, Belgrade 1977,
Book One, p. 243, 259). If one examines the INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS, there
should be no doubt as to who first engaged in the killing of
non-combatants.

Contrary to still prevailing myths, it was the Moslem and Croat population
which fared worst during the war. Up to the end of April 1945 (that is,
even before the mass exterminations from May to September 1945) NO LESS
than 230,000 Moslem and Croat civilians and prisoners of war were murdered
by Serb royalist and communist forces (of the Communist victims, the
majority, some 80,000 were Catholic Croats). To cite several documented
instances: in Sriemska Mitrovica some 3,500 men and boys, over 90% of the
Croat male population were slaughtered by Serb Partisan units in December
1944 and April 1945. Following the capture of Travnik in October 1944 some
2,200 civilians and prisoners of war were murdered over a three day
period, in Virovitica 1,718 young, unarmed Croatia recruits were massacred
by the Partisans in April 1945. In the district of Rogatica in eastern
Bosnia (town and 123 in surrounding villages) from 1941 to August 1944,
5,478 inhabitants, all Moslems except for several hundred Croats, were
butchered by the Chetniks, etc...

A total of 299 Croat Catholic priests were murdered by the communists up
to May 9, 1945, while a further 189 were killed up to the start of 1946
(how many of you "scholars" and "think-tank experts" could name even one).
Dozens of Moslem religious leaders also shared the same fate (the Mufti of
Zagreb, Ismet Muftic was hanged on the door of his mosque, for example). A
British document dated May 11, 1945 (Report of the British legation in the
Vatican to Sir Anthony Eden, No. 88 60/22/45, Confidential, entitled
"Massacre of the Catholic priesthood in Slovenia, Croatia, Dalmatia and
Bosnia and Hercegovina") admitting that the figures are very incomplete
aslo states that in Slovenia 65 priests and 9 seminarians had been killed
thus far. It also details the immediate murder of 174 Croats following the
Partisan entry into Capljina Dubrovnik, Makarska and Ljubuski. By Jan.
1945, 810 inhabitants of Ljubuski had been slaughtered by the "Yugoslav"
secret police, the OZNA. In addition, Patriarch Germogen, the bishop of
the Croat Evangelical and Protestant churches and dozens of other
clergymen were killed. A further 43 Croat Catholic priests and 4 nuns
were butchered by the Chetniks. It should be noted that (the Soviet and
Nazi regimes excepted) this is the most masive extermination carried out
against clergy in Europe in this century. Yet despite these and other
crimes Tito and his partisans continue to be the darlings of Western
historians and "intellectuals".

Serbian ("Yugoslav") manipulation of Western opinion and the media has
been so successful that one of the most massive crimes in European history
remains virtually unknown to this day. In May 1945, the bulk of the
Croatian army some 360,000 strong (active and reserve status: 230,000 of
the former of which 70,000 rear-echalon and 130,000 of the latter
including mostly men in the 35-45 years of age). Of the overall total some
22% of the rank and file and 7% of the officer corps were Bosnian Moslems) and
some 61,200 civil police accompanied by some 500,000 refugees, surrendered
to British and Bulgarian forces in Austria and Slovenia ( 27,584 Croat
troops and some 40,000 refugees were captured by Bulgarian forces near
Dravograd from May 7-14, for one see the Bulgarian official history).

Prior to the surrender of the main body to the British at Bleiburg on May
15, there were already in British hands in Austria some 70,000 Croat
soldiers and civilians. British documents make clear the size of the
migration involved. The daily report (May 13 of Nigel Nicolson,
intelligence officer to the First Guards Brigade reads in part: "Biggest
element Croat Ustashi Army, 300,000 strong" (Wo. 170/4465). Several
thousand Croat troops, having exhausted their ammunition, aslo fell into
Partisan hands in Slovenia and Croatia as did some 50,000 refugees. As of
May 15, according to Partisan documents, there were in camps in Croatia,
mostly in Zagreb 50,506 POWs roughly half of these being German and the
rest Croat. ("Dispatch of the Headquarters of the Yugoslav Army in Croatia
to the General Staff of the JNA on the number of prisoners in Croatia 15
May 1945" , No. 32). Of the 13,562 wounded prisoners which passed through
the Precko camp in Zagreb in May, June and July all except 156 were
murdered.

As is known, following disarmament by the British and Bulgarians, soldiers
and civilians were turned over to the Partisans. From May to September
1945, some 180,000 Croatian soldiers (including 34 generals, most without
even the benefit of a show-trial farce) and NO LESS than 50,000 civilians
were slaughtered by Serb Partisan units, often with the help of Serb
villagers. This total includes some 30,000 wounded soldiers from hospitals
in Zagreb, Sisak, Vinkovci and elsewhere, and those murdered in trains
and transports in Slovenia. According to hospital records, 5,460 badly
wounded men left behind in Zagreb hospitals alone were tossed onto trucks
and killed on the banks of the Sava or thrown into the Jazovka Chasm,
which holds several hundred cubic feet of bones and is estimated to
contain the remains of around 11,000 victims.

To gauge the scale of this genocide consider this: in Katyn and elswhere
the Soviets killed some 12,000 Polish officers, while during a two-week
period in May-June 1945, some 40,000 Croat POWs were massacred and their
bodies dumped into the 7 km long anti-tank trenches near Maribor. Of the
623 members of the Croat Domobran (regular Croatian Army) officers' school
killed that summer, most were murdered here together with their commander,
Liet. Col. Milan Ugarkovic. Only 196 of 719 candidates survived.

The second largest mass grave of POWs is in Kocevski Rog, Slovenia. What
happened there is best described by the man who orchestrated the killings,
former Partisan Major and Serb from Dalmatia, Sima Dubajic: "We knew
exactly how many there were: 29,000 Ustasi, 4,000 Ljotic's (anti-communist
Serbs) and no more than 3,000 Rupnik's (anti-communist Slovenians). I
received the order to kill them all in Kocevski Rog. The Massacre was
carried out by the XI Dalmatian Brigade (interview given in Nedeljna
Dalmacija 15.7.1990.) The eight day massacres were carried out in May-June
1945 by some 200 selected butchers, mostly Serbs. The prisoners were
transported to the execution site in twelve train loads of between ten and
twenty sealed boxcars. Amongst those murdered were some 200 Croat youths
between the ages 14-16. This massacre is detailed in N. Tolstoy's book
"The Minister and the Massacres" (London, 1986).

In May, June, and July the bodies of victims in their TENS OF THOUSANDS
were dumped into the Sava, Drava and other waterways. Many of these and
other victims, having been filmed and photographed ARE TO THIS DAY PASSED
OFF AS SERB VICTIMS OF THE USTASE. Even the communist press of the day
makes it clear who the murderers were. The Belgrade daily "Borba" on
14.5.1945 reports: "All day yesterday and the day before corpses floated
down the Sava; 82 were dragged out. All had been killed by a bullet to the
temple. They were clothed in the dress of the Srijem and Zagorje region
and were bound with wire around the upper arm and wrist" (that is in the
classic communist fashion). Is it necessary to point out that Srijem had
been firmly in Partisan hands since mid-April and that the dead were from
solidly Croatian areas?

The expulsion and extermination of the German minority in Yugoslavia is
exhaustively documented with some 80 major works on the subject alone (you
wouldn't know it from anything published in English thus far; so much for
"scholarship"): 11,350 civilians were murdered outright or died in
transit, 6466 "disappeared" and 48,027, including thousands of children,
died or were killed in camps or on forced labour detail. Some 40,000
Hungarians were massacred by the Serbs in the autumn of 1944 (for details
see "Titoist Atrocities in Vojvodina", Toronto, 1991), as were some 25,000
Albanians. In his "Selected Speeches And Articles", (Belgrade, 1951, p.47)
Aleksandar Rankovic, chief of secret police, even details the number of
200 Albanian recruits who were killed. At least 2,000 Montenegrin
nationalists were also murdered.

Mass murder, mostly without the benefit of even a show trial farce
continued up to 1951. In a speech to the Belgrade Parliament carried in
the dailies "Borba" and "Politika" of Feb 1, 1951, Rankovic boasted: "From
1945 to 1951 through our jails there passed 3,773,776 persons and we
liquidated 568,000 enemies of the people." The last figure is well below
the mark and does not include tens of thousands of victims murdered at
random without indentification; the actual figure exceeds the 700,000
mark, nor does it include some 90,000 murdered German POWs. Roughly one
quarter of the country's population jailed or exterminated in six years,
such were the "multi-ethnic" foundations of the Communist Yugoslavia.

Death sentences were handed out virtually every day this period and many
were noted in the papers of the day. "Vjesnik" (29.5.1948) writes that in
Mostar, Vinko Pavkovic, Bozo Karadzic, Stanko Cavar, Mijo Bosnjak, Slavko
Naletilic and Ivan Pavkovic were sentenced to death. "Vjesnik" (28.7.1948)
writes that 43 death sentences were handed down in Zagreb. "Vjesnik"
(10.3.1949) states that four "criminals" of the Croatian Peasant Party
were sentenced to death. On 28.9.1949 the same reports that Zvonko
Kovacevic and Zivan Kuzevic were sentenced to death etc., etc. Of course,
the overwhelming majority of murders were unreported. In August 1946
alone, 66 Croat prisoners in Sisak jail were murdered by their Serbian
guards in the most hideous fashion, all being tortured before being shot
or hanged; the youngest victim Grga Stipancic was only 15 years old. In
the district of Bihac, in the weeks leading up to "elections", some 600
individuals were death-listed and murdered by the OZNA, mostly under cover
of night, etc.

AT THE VERY MOST 80,000 Serbs were killed in Ustasa reprisals or camps or
in various criminal incidents (this figure includes some 2,300 Serbs
murdered by the Bosnian Moslems of the 13 SS Division from March to
November 1944, mostly around Brcko and eastern Croatia, in retaliation for
the massacres of tens of thousands of Bosnian Moslems by the Chetniks
earlier in the war.) I have no desire to defend killings carried out by
Croat or Bosnian thugs. Every nation has its hooligan elements.
Considering the circumstances it would be Utopian to expect a total
absence of such behaviour.

Many Serbs were tried and executed for murder and other terrorist acts. In
Partisan attacks on railway and other traffic some 20,000 civilians
including many women and children were killed. Similarly, thousands of
industrial objects, public buildings, schools, churches, etc., were
systematically destroyed in Partisan operations. Tito's Partisans were
opposed to the existence of an independent Croat state in any form and
were dedicated to the re-establishemnt of Yugoslavia under Serb hegemony.
"Scholars" and the naive should disabuse themselves of the notion that the
Partisans were committed to fighting the "fascist occupier." Their sole aim
was the seizure of power by any means and the elimination of all real or
potential opposition. From 1941 to June 1945, the Partisans murdered 13,222
Slovenians while they killed a total of some 2,000 Germans and Italians in
military operations in Slovenia. This fact alone should speak volumes.

Here let me stress that the figures I have cited for war and post-war
victims are the ACTUAL totals, having studied the subject for decades (you
"scholars", please, please don't waste peoples' time with demographic
studies a la the worthless works of Croat communist Vladimir Zerjavic). Do
some REAL homework and avail yourselves of the long-ago documented facts.
The victims deserve nothing less. Thus far on the territory of former
Yugoslavia 468 mass graves of Croat POWs and civilians murdered during and
immediately after WWII have been identified and new ones are being
discovered regularly. For example in July 1995, the remains of 125 Croat
soldiers murdered on May 18, 1945 were exhumed from a pit near the town of
Veliko Trgousce. Similarly, in Croatia alone 62 concentration camps were
in operation in 1946. A note of interest: at least 600 Croat POWs were
killed in Jasenovac which was actively in operation until 1947.

I emphasize this because the myth most influential in formulating Serbian
mentality this century has been the alleged murder of "hundreds of
thousands" of Serbs by the Ustasi. One of the primary reasons the recent
wars have been so brutal is due to the systematic falsification of history
and THE TIME HAS COME TO SAY: ENOUGH! An entire generation of Serbs (and
not a few "Yugoslavs") have been idiotized and poisoned by
pseudo-historians, propagandists and quasi-academics (The most prominent
English-language "work" on the subject is "Genocide In Satellite Croatia"
by one "Edmond Paris". Mr. "Paris' real name is Branko Miljus a Serbian
hate-monger. THE TIME HAS COME FOR THOSE IN THE WEST TO STOP AIDING,
ABETTING AND PERPETUATING EVIL. STOP SERVING AS UNWITTING DUPES FOR
SERBIAN PROPAGANDA AND DISINFORMATION! Stop, also, for the sake of the
Serbian people themselves who continue to be deceived. The criminal
disregard for the truth, which is a betrayal of the victims must end. It's
time to dismantle the lies which have bred so much hate and which can set
the stage for new horrors.

No study would be complete without mention of the barbaric methods of the
partisan hordes. Standard practices included crucifixion, impalement,
drawing and quartering, and flaying or roasting victims alive. Lopping off
of noses, ears and sexual organs and the gouging out of eyes of living
victims was common behaviours. In his book "In Tito's Death Marches and
Extermination Camps" (New York, 1962) eyewitness Joseph Hecimovic writes:
"Horrifying events took place in the Osijek camp. The camp was one of the
largest, whence the partisans shipped men in all directions mostly for
slaughter. While describing this camp, I have to describe the sufferings
of six Croatian officers whom I shall never forget: three First Lieutenants
Rajkovic, Bulic, Mordjin, all three of the Sarajevo Railroad Battalion and
the three Domobran Second Lieutenants Kirpan, Nina and Cuturica. They were
crucified on six utility poles. Their hands were nailed over their heads.
Their bodies were tied with barbed wire. After this the partisans took
five long pieces of barbed wire and made a large ball. With it they beat
the crucified officers at will, throughout the day... The bodies hung
there for six days."

Here is a glimpse of partisan behaviour as provided by one of their
allies, a British officer: "I spoke to the two sentries from 43 (Royal
Marine) Commando. They both looked a bit green about the gills. I asked
the Corporal why. "You see that mound over there, sir?" He pointed to
a long trench on the side of the hill which seemed to have been recently
dug and filled in. "The partisans came up here about an hour ago and
buried twenty five or so Germans."

"Were they all dead?"

"Yes sir- but it wasn't that - none of them had eyes or hands." (Donald
Hamilton Hill, SOE Assignment. London, 1973) Partisans and Chetniks often
shot victims like horses and forced them to crawl 'till exhausted before
butchering them. The father of present-day Croat General Mate Daizda was
dispatched in this fashion on a Sarajevo bridge in April 1945.

As a member of the Croatian Army I was wounded and captured by Serb forces
on May 4, 1992 (my leg was shattered by an armor piercing round and is now
some 4 cm shorter). Shortly after capture my left ear was cut off. Within
minutes of arriving in the "old hospital" jail in Knin a man was shot dead
outside my cell. While being transported by truck to Banja Luka, an eight
hour trip in sweltering heat without water, blindfolded, with other
prisoners forced to kneel around me, one man was beaten to death on top of
me. Another man succumbed from his injuries next day. During my one month
stay in the "show case" camp Manjaca, men were still being beaten and
killed, despite the month old Red Cross presence. I will never forget the
night Omer Kapetanovic, Esad Bender and another inmate unknown to me were
kicked to death, in the typical Serb fashion by camp guards.

On the night of 6-7 August a 23 bus column carrying some 1,300 starving,
brutalized and diseased survivors of the Omarska death camp (which
probably claimed 2,000 lives) arrived at Manjaca. En route, in the
customary fashion, the prisoners were forced to kneel while guards beat
them with iron rods, cables, boards and chains. Those unfortunate to be
knocked over were finished off. I was told at least a dozen dead were
thrown off en route. At Manjaca a further 40 prisoners were killed, mostly
with knives. These are some of the "highlights" of my 15 month captivity.

One fact which foreign affairs "experts" and "analysts" have not mentioned
thus far is that after elections in Croatia the "Yugoslav" army, under the
cover of night, seized 186,000 weapons from Croatian Territorial Defense
warehouses (weapons paid for by the people of Croatia) leaving the country
virtually defenceless. Prior to this the Serb minority in Croatia has been
clandestinely armed. In Bosnia this was done in the open with weapons by
the truck-loads being distributed. The Serbs also took the entire arsenal
of the "Federal" Army, the fifth largest in Europe with its 1,800 tanks
and armoured vehicles, tens of thousands of artillery pieces, etc.
"Warring parties" indeed.

I have to shake my head and smile when I hear the constant, parrot-like
media refrain of a pre-war Bosnia being a case study of harmonious
multi-ethnic relations. Most Moslems and many Croats had no sense of need
for identity and history, the result of decades of systematic
Serbianization in every aspect of life. All that time the wolf in the
Serbian heart had never been tamed and was waiting, ready to strike. Mr.
Izetbegovic who prides himself on being a Bosnian, will one day have to
expain to how he allowed a second genocide of his people to take place in
this century. He is on the record as saying that the "Federal" army would
protect all Bosnians (the murder of 18 elderly Croats in the village of
Ravno in September 1991 by the "Yugoslav" army, the first war crime in
Bosnia, was hushed up so as not to incur Serb displeasure.) After all they
were only Croats. The "Yugoslav" secret police had been killing dozens of
them in Western Europe for years to no one's dismay.

When an Albanian officer prior to the war promised to ensure that the huge
stockpiles in Sarajevo would fall into Moslem hands Mr. Izetbegovic
refused the offer stating: "We will settle this peacefully." In a 1983
letter to an American academic I wrote something I realized since I could
walk: "The only unrehabilitated imperialism in Europe outside the Soviet
Union is Serbia and its nature is such that it can only be eradicated
through force of arms."

Had you gone about your business properly, you would have known the bottom
line: Three of the most evil and destructive forces to appear in Europe
this century have been Communism, Nazism, and Serbian hegemonism. The
last mentioned, since 1912, has resulted in the deaths of some 900,000
Croats, Moslems, Albanians, Macedonians, Montenegrans and members of the
German and Hungarian minorities (excluding the recent war in Croatia and
Bosnia) and the disposession of hundreds of thousands more.

In a round-about fashion I can also tell you what the future holds. The
Serbian people have destroyed their future for at least a generation. Can
someone who has destroyed over 1,000 mosques and Catholic churches expect
anything better? It is safe to say that the Serbian people at present find
themselves in a state of moral bunkruptcy. One interesting statistic is
that as late as 1993 three out of four Serbs were not baptized. The
chances of genuine democratization in any realm, due in large part to the
idiotization of the average Serb by his "intellectuals" and the cult known
as the Serbian Orthodox Church ("wherever there are Serbian graves that is
Serbian land") are non-existent. Crime, a long-standing Serbian enterprise
is rampant (the so-called slivovitz or plum-brandy Mafia operating in West
Germany is one Serbian contribution to European cultural landscape) and
the former colonies of Croatia and Slovenia can no longer be milked.

Cracks are appearing in the Montenegrin-Serb relationship. I feel that the
Serbian people will experience a major catharsis in the near future, maybe
not in the form of a Hiroshima or a Reichstag but a socio-economic
implosion. Politicians should be aware that the beast, literally and
figuratively, is still in Belgrade. As you watch events unfold remember
the maxim: "Tyrannies do not improve, they perish."

mirza borogovac

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

cika wrote:

> [Image]
>
> [Image]
>
> [Image]

The picture in the middle looks so fake. How can they kill the person
they are noot looking at?

Goran

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

A Croat is accusing somebody for anti-Semitism... ...
does it need any comment?

Goran

Feb 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/19/98

Only an idiot would quote "letter to the editor" as a proof.
Serbian salute with three fingers is symbol of our Orthodox Christianity and
we use those three fingers of right hand for praying. Check in any Serbian
Orthodox Church.

Goran

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Well, does this means Independent State of Croatia wasn't Hitler's ally?

mirza borogovac

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

cika wrote:

> >The picture in the middle looks so fake. How can they kill the person
> >they are noot looking at?
>

> FAKE!!! indeed!!! the men around this innocent serb are USTASHI! after
> POSING for this photo they cut his head off with a saw. the serb was
> Branko Jungic a young man from Grbavci village under the Kozara mountain.
> if you look closely you see the ustasha holding a saw(man to the most left).
> another
> is holding a knife and another is holding a gun. just because there posing
> for a
> photo doesn't mean its FAKE!!!! GEEEEEEEZZZ!!!! these are the TRUE
> monsters of the balkans!

How convinient. A whole story captured in one photo. Incedentaly, you
know the name and fate of one serb out of the hundreds of thousant
killed in the war. And the people look like they are acting the role,
and not realy killing anyone. I still think that picture looks fake.

> [Image]

Boris Pribich

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98
ustashi2.htm
ustashi3.htm
popglava.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Why Are SERVS So Evil?

TIME, July 29, 1996:

SEEDS OF EVIL
The opportunistic and criminal career of Radovan Karadzic may be coming to
an end.

PEASANT, POET, POLITICIAN: After 30 years in Sarajevo Karadzic withdrew to
a nearby ski resort and ordered the guns to open up on his friends and
neighbors.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I am finally lost,

I am glowing like a cigarette

On a neurotic's lip:

While they look for me everywhere

I wait in the ambush of dawn.

-Excerpt from A Morning Hand Grenade

BY RADOVAN KARADZIC, 1983
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

In July 1992 he told visiting reporters that the Muslims were sniping from
Sarajevo and the Serbs had to reply with artillery. "Since our gunners are
badly trained, they often miss and hit the wrong block," he said blandly.
"They need more practice. We're working on it." A BBC television feature
produced in 1994 and presented as evidence to the tribunal at the Hague
shows Karadzic leading a guest to a 50-mm gun on a hillside overlooking
Sarajevo and offering him a chance to fire a few rounds into the city. The
guest did so.

Does Karadzic now feel guilty about all that? No, says Vesovic. "He
considers himself completely innocent. He sees himself as a man fullfiling
his destiny, a tool of history, the man who has given the Serbs in Bosnia
a state and pushed the Turks (Bosnians) back. He has a criminal's mind,
like the Goodfather in that Mafia movie. It's the attitude of "Sorry,
don't take it personally, but my job requires me to kill you."

Karadzic's former hospital colleague agrees, saying he must always have
had the potential for brutality and aggression lurking within him. "Due to
the cirmumstances," she says, "it finally erupted." That sums it up:
Karadzic was made by cirmustance. He was out for his big opportunity all
along and tried various approaches. Nothing worked for him until he seized
upon Serb nationalism and rode it to power.

Now he may have lost that power, though as long as he remains in Pale
there is nothing to keep him from taking part in closed-door meetings of
the party. "We wish and expect him to move from where he is," says
Holbrooke. The challenge is not only to get Karadzic out of Bosnia but to
turn him over for trial at the Hague. The U.S. could use force to arrest
or snatch him, but the European allies are not on board for that, and such
an effort would probably spark retaliation and bloodshed. Renewed fighting
is the last thing Bill Clinton wants in an election year, so Karadzic may
not be going anywhere.

EVIL C EVIL
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-C+C-sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
EVIL C EVIL

Servs Arming Gaddafi

Electronic Telegraph
International News
Friday 8 November 1996 Issue 534

Serbs 'ship weapons to Gaddafi'
By Robert Fox

SERBIAN defence contractors are believed to have begun
shipping arms and military spares to Libya in defiance of
United Nations sanctions.

Col Gaddafi's regime has been under embargo over its
refusal to hand over two intelligence agents wanted in
Scotland for blowing up PanAm Flight 103 over Lockerbie
in 1988. Communist Yugoslavia had strong ties to Libya,
supplying arms and training specialist units in the army
and air force in the late Seventies and early Eighties.

According to reports in the United States, fresh arms
deliveries may already have begun via Tunisia. The Libyan
forces have been in desperate need of spares and
ammunition since being hit by the embargo five years
ago.
With the end of the Cold War, Libya lost its main
sponsors in eastern Europe, East Germany and
Czechoslovakia.

East Germany trained specialised units in covert warfare
and terrorism, and may have had a hand in trying to
develop the manufacture of chemical and biological
weapons. More purposeful, perhaps, was the input of the
former Czechoslovakian arms industry. It sold quantities
of highly-effective small arms, and Semtex explosive. A
large quantity of this was given to the IRA.

The main evidence that the arms trade has been reopened
is the mysterious crash of a Russian cargo aircraft
shortly after take-off from Belgrade on Aug 19. It was
reported at the time to be destined for Malta. The Spair
airline said it was carrying "spares for sports cars,
tyres, signal rockets and sports equipment".

American intelligence analysts now believe it was
carrying military equipment for Libya. Malta is now one
of the main channels for Libya. UN sanctions ban all but
humanitarian flights that have to register with the UN
before going to Tripoli. The Serbs have been trying to
boost arms exports to help their ailing economy since the
war began in Bosnia in 1992.

Ironically, under Tito, key elements of Yugoslavia's arms
industry had been located in Bosnia for strategic
reasons. Bosnia was to be the last bastion in a war of
national defence against invasion by either the Russians
and the Warsaw Pact in the east, or Nato in the west.
Small arms and artillery factories were spread across the
valleys of the Lasva, Vrbas and Drina rivers, which
became scenes of the worst fighting and ethnic cleansing.
The military aircraft plants round the Mostar airfield
were destroyed in the first six weeks of war.

The Serbs have continued to produce medium and heavy
artillery and tanks from plants in Serbia itself, mostly
in the steel city of Nis.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssCCCCssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
EVIL FLOWS FROM SERVIA

Vukovar Hospital Massacre

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Servia's Trade With Italian Mafia Is Picking Up

VOA DIGEST - JULY 22, 1996
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssCCCCsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

MONTENEGRO / ITALIAN MAFIA -- OPPOSITION DEPUTIES IN THE
MONTENEGRIN PARLIAMENT HAVE ACCUSED THE GOVERNMENT OF MAINTAINING
CLOSE LINKS WITH THE ITALIAN MAFIA, AN ALLEGATION DENIED BY THE
AUTHORITIES. THE DEBATE IN THE PARLIAMENT WAS SPARKED BY THE
SEIZURE OF A YUGOSLAV VESSEL TRYING TO SMUGGLE WEAPONS FOR THE
ITALIAN MAFIA. STRINGER ALI SALAJ REPORTS FROM ULCIN.
(JULY 22)

22-Jul-96 5:05 PM EDT (2105 UTC)
NNNN
Source: Voice of America
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Jika Lazitch- Servian Minister For Internal Affairs

From the book : BLACK HAND OVER EUROPE by Henri Pozzi

A testimony to Servian Evil.
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"A country which employs a Lazitch," said the French diplomat whose
testimony I have mentioned, "dishonours herself. This minister is a man
of blood...I have seen him at work!"

I, too. I was at Belgrade, in July 1932, dining at the Excelsior
Restaurant behind the royal palace, with my old friend Dragomir
Stefanovitch, former charge d'affaires of Serbia at Paris during the War.
Lazitch came to sit down next to us. Stefanovitch who knew him introduced
us. I noticed his intelligent, hard eyes and brutal jaws. His nails were
black, but he talked well.

He had just returned from Macedonia where he had been organising the
State Police. I noticed one thing particularly, all the while he was
animatedly telling us risque stories about women, he did not stop picking
little flies from the table cloth which he would hold for a moment
struggling between his fingers. Then, without stopping his flow of talk,
gently, one by one, he tore off their wings, and with the end of his
cigarette, tapping lightly, unhurriedly, he forced them to crawl by
burning their abdomens.

"With the Macedonian women also," he said to us, "in order to render them
amorous, when they are insensible, we place hot irons on a good spot."

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Complete Book "Black Hand Over Europe" is available now at:

http://vukovar.unm.edu/~vuksan/blackhand
After Terrorizing Europeans, Servs Went To Terrorize Africans...
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
March 19, 1997

Mercenary Who Came to Zaire and Left a Bloody Trail

By JAMES C. MCKINLEY JR.

KISANGANI, Zaire -- He called himself Col. Dominic Yugo. No one in this
steamy town cut from the jungle along the Congo River knows his real name,
but they will not soon forget the crimes he committed.

Yugo was the commander of a band of about 300 mercenaries from the former
Yugoslavia and France hired by President Mobutu Sese Seko to protect this
city from a rebel attack.

But instead of shielding Kisangani, residents say, Yugo ruled over them
like a petty tyrant, a modern-day echo of the character Kurtz from Joseph
Conrad's "Heart of Darkness."

Witnesses say Yugo summarily executed dozens of local people for traveling
without documents, and locked up scores of others on flimsy charges that they
were rebel agents.

One man who was held captive for three weeks, Guy Mwanatambwe, said Yugo
personally tortured people he arrested, beating and electrocuting them.
Several prisoners nearly starved to death in a makeshift cell at the
international airport, where the mercenaries set up headquarters, he said.

Just before Kisangani fell to the rebels on Saturday, at least 19 of the
prisoners were led away in bondage by Yugo's mercenaries and have not been
seen again, the witness said.

"The mercenaries did not come here to help secure Zaire," said Alfa
Kangudi, a 23-year-old student. "These people were terrorists. They were
carnivores."

Kangudi said he witnessed one of Yugo's atrocities. On March 8, he was
driving toward the airport 12 miles out of town when he came on a military
roadblock operated by white mercenaries. Yugo was there, he said, and asked
two Protestant ministers to get out of their car.

The colonel accused the ministers of being spies because they did not have
identity cards, Kangudi said. The two objected that they were religious
leaders and held out their worn Bibles as if to prove it. Yugo shot them in
the chest with a revolver, Kangudi said.

It is impossible to confirm the accuracy of the stories circulating about
Yugo. But missionaries and local hospital authorities said he killed at least
eight people in the city, including the two pastors, a local alderman and
five young boys in a market.

"It's no secret that he's killed a lot of people personally," said Gerald
Selenke, a Catholic missionary. "He's evidently a very deranged individual."

Atua Benjamin, the director of Kabundo General Hospital, said: "They simply
sowed terror here. The mercenaries assumed everyone who was young was a rebel
and had to be killed."

Yugo's origins are mysterious. Like most of the mercenaries who arrived in
Kisangani in January, he was Serbian and apparently had fought in Bosnia.
Most of the mercenaries preferred not to talk about their pasts, residents
said.

The colonel is described as tall, over six feet two inches, with a muscular
build, dark hair and dark eyes. Residents said he appeared to be about 40
years old.

On one occasion he threatened to shoot two journalists who dared to walk
into his headquarters at the airport. "He was the kind of man who could do
you serious harm with a smile," Mwanatambwe said.

Mwanatambwe, a beef importer from Goma, said he was arrested by the
mercenaries in the middle of the night of Feb. 23, along with four friends.
They were taken by truck to the airport, where they were imprisoned with
several other men. No one ever gave an explanation for their detention, but
later they learned that the mercenaries had accused them of spying for the
rebels, he said.

Over the next weeks, Mwanatambwe and his friends were interrogated,
tortured and repeatedly threatened with death if they would not admit to
being rebel supporters, he said.

Yugo took several of the men out of the cell and tortured them, tying them
to chairs in front of a car's headlights and electrocuting them with leads
from a generator.

The prisoners were also beaten and slashed with bayonets, he said.
Sometimes Yugo would fire close to their heads, giving them graze wounds.
During one four-day period, they were given no food or water and nearly died
of dehydration, Mwanatambwe said.

"He told me, 'I don't want to do you any harm if you admit the others are
rebels,"' Mwanatambwe said. "I told him, 'I'm a Christian. I can't lie. I
can't condemn the others to death by telling a lie.' He said, 'Since you
won't go along with us, you are going to die, too."'

During the first 10 days of his confinement, Mwanatambwe said, a total of
27 men were brought in and thrown into prison. Of those, he said, 19 were led
away over the course of the last week and never seen again. A Zairian officer
later told the others that Yugo had slashed their throats with a bayonet.

Mwanatambwe said he was saved only because the rebels captured the city. On
Friday afternoon, he said, Yugo and several mercenaries arrived at the
airport in an agitated state and started firing mortars toward the main
highway into town. Prisoners overheard some of the mercenaries saying the
rebels were just about 10 miles from town.

Then the mercenaries boarded cars and trucks and fled into Kisangani,
blowing up a munitions dump first, Mwanatambwe said. He did not know if any
soldiers left on airplanes, though rebel officers insist that some were
evacuated by air.

An hour later, at 5:40, the rebel bombardment of the airport began, though
there were no defenders left, Mwanatambwe said. The prisoners were trapped
inside the building with shells falling all around.

The mercenaries had booby-trapped the prison door with a bomb, he said. The
rebel artillery hammered the airport until 11 p.m., and eventually one of the
shells detonated the bomb. Several hours later, when all was quiet, the
prisoners crawled out of what was left of the building and staggered into
town.

"I went out and I looked and there wasn't anyone," he recalled. "It was the
silence of the dead."

Yugo was last seen at the docks in downtown Kisangani, boarding a boat to
take him and dozens of mercenaries down the Congo toward Kinshasa, the
capital, 700 miles downstream, witnesses said. His whereabouts are unknown.

EVIL C EVIL
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss C + C ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
EVIL C EVIL

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

Servian Leaders Charged As War Criminals
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The following was published in the New York Times on July 26, 1995:

The International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia indicted
the Serb leader, Radovan Karadzic, today for genocide, crimes against
humanity and war crimes.

The rulling could complicate efforts to bring peace to the region.

The tribunal also indicted the commander of the Serb military in Bosnia,
Gen. Ratko Mladic, as a war criminal. The charges against both men
include persecuting, shelling, killing and deporting civilians throughout
Bosnia and Herzegovina; sniper attacks against civilians in Sarajevo, and
taking United Nations peacekeepers hostage and using them as human shields.

The indictments by the United Nations court place the organization in the
position of both prosecuting the Serbs and negotiating with them. In
fact, as the indictment was announced, General Mladic was meeting near
the Bosnian enclave of Zepa with the United Nations commander for Bosnia,
Lieut. Gen. Rupert Smith.

Dr. Karadzic and General Mladic are the highest officials so far to be
formally charged as war criminals in the three-year war in Bosnia. The
five indictments the court issued today involved 24 people altogether.
Among them were 21 members of the Serb military and police forces as well
as politicians and detention camp commanders accused of atrocities.

Among those indicted was Milan Martic, leader of the Croatian Serbs who
control the Krajina region in Croatia. He was charged with ordering
attacks on civilians in three Croatian cities.

But officials at the tribunal, which is based in the Hague, conceded that
there was little likelihood that many of the accused would face trial.
Neither Serbia nor the self-styled so-called republic of the Bosnian
Serbs recognize the tribunal's jurisdiction and both refuse to hand over
suspects.

The tribunal, established in 1993, has already indicted 22 people for
crimes in Bosnia. Only one of them is in custody.

Under today's decision, Dr. Karadzic and General Mladic will now risk
arrest if they travel outside their territory as they have in the past to
attend peace talks.

"All United Nations members have a legal obligation to cooperate with the
tribunal and to implement its decisions," said Christian Chartier,
spokesman for the court. "That means they must act on the warrant for
their arrest."

The indictments also raise the unexplored issue of whether United Nations
troops may arrest anyone indicted by a United Nations court. Officials
close to the tribunal said the legal implications had not yet been clarified.

Spokesmen for the United Nations in both New York and Bosnia said today
that the mediators nonetheless had to keep negotiating with all parties
in the conflict.

The announcements of the tribunal, made at a news conference in the
Hague, also prompted speculation about whether they had been timed to
coincide with the current military and refugee crisis in Bosnia following
the newest Serb offensives.

Officials close to the court dismissed this. They recalled that the chief
prosecutor, Judge Richard Goldstone, had announced his intention to name
Dr. Karadzic and his General Mladic, two top Serb leaders as war
criminals already in April this year.

Dr. Karadzic, who was born in the Yugoslav republic of Montenegro, became
a psychiatrist and then a nationalist Serb politician in Sarajevo, has
led the Serbian rebellion against Bosnia's Government since 1992.

General Mladic, who was born in Bosnia, is a former officer in the
Communist Yugoslav federal army. In 1992 he was named commander of the
Serb army in Bosnia, which has captured more than two-thirds of Bosnia in
the last three years. Both men have denied responsibility for crimes
against Bosnian civilians, saying that any abuses were committed by
uncontrollable paramilitary forces on all sides.

But Western Governments have long said that the majority of the Serbian
atrocities were committed as part of an orchestrated campaign to drive
away non-Serbs at a time when they were largely defenseless.

The strongest charges made by the tribunal today are directed against Dr.
Karadzic and his General Mladic who it is said were responsible for "the
interment of thousands of Bosnian Muslims and Croats in detention
facilities where they were subjected to widespread acts of physical and
psychological abuse and to inhumane conditions."

A statement from the court said that under the direction and control of
the two leaders, "detention facility personnel killed detainees,
seriously injured them and deliberately imposed upon them conditions
intended to bring about their physical destruction."

Detainees, it said, were repeatedly subjected to or witnessed " murders,
rapes and sexual assaults, tortures, beatings, robberies as well as other
forms of mental and physical abuse."

Four of the 24 accused today were charged with genocide "committed with
intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic or religious
group." Besides Dr. Karadzic and His General Mladic, they were Dusko
Sikirica and Goran Jelisic.

M. Sikirica headed the Keraterm camp, a former ceramics factory where
between May and August 1992, Serbian forces held more than 3,000 Bosnian
Muslims and Croats from northwestern Bosnia. Here detainees were
killed, sexually abused, according to the court documents. Altogether, 13
men were indicted in connection with the Keraterm camp.

Mr. Jelisic was one of the commanders of the Luka camp in Brcko in
northern Bosnia. According to the indicment, he referred to himself as
the "Serb Adolf" and often boasted about the number of Bosnians he had
killed. He is accused of 16 murders and other crimes.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Boris Pribich

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98
cecevic.htm
smiljan.htm
kalanjbc.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/20/98

The Red Cross Participated In War Crimes In Bosnia
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

September 20, 1997

Serbian Red Cross tied to killings

By Rebecca Bragg
Toronto Star Staff Reporter

The Serbian Red Cross participated in war crimes including murder,
mass rape and extortion during the war in Bosnia-Herzegovina,
according to human rights groups and reports to the United Nations.

Hundreds of civilians may have been killed - and thousands of others
sexually abused and tortured - by people working under the emblem of
the world's largest humanitarian agency between 1992 and 1995. And Red
Cross vehicles were reportedly used to drive people to their deaths as
part of a campaign of ``ethnic cleansing,'' U.N. and human rights
experts say.

But while the international Red Cross acknowledges that it knew
violations of international law may have been perpetrated under its
emblem, it refused to warn potential victims or speak out publicly
against the local society.

Its principles of ``confidentiality'' and ``neutrality'' prohibited it
from probing allegations of war atrocities within its own ranks, the
Geneva-based organization said.

Red Cross officials point out that any independent country can set up
its own Red Cross and do whatever it wants under that banner.

In a report submitted March 6, 1993, to the United Nations Security
Council by Austria's then-ambassador, Peter Hohenfellner, prisoners
who had been in Serb-run detention camps gave accounts of what they
had seen and experienced.

``The following incident is reported by a refugee who was detained in
Keraterm from 14 June to 5 August, 1992,'' Hohenfellner's
U.N.-commissioned report noted. ``About 20 persons chosen arbitrarily
among the prisoners were forced to lie on the floor. A truck from the
Serbian Red Cross then drove over their legs.''

Such reports undergo strict credibility tests, including corroborating
testimony from other witnesses or authorities.

Another man who had been imprisoned at three of Bosnia's most
notorious camps - Omarska, Keraterm and Trnopolje - provided U.N.
investigators with a list of 150 names, accompanied by allegations of
crimes witnessed by himself or other camp inmates.

By his account, Pero Curguz, in charge of Trnopolje camp and then
chairman of the local Serbian Red Cross, ``organized the killing of
(about 100) people in convoys,'' a task carried out by his son.

Ljiljana Karadzic, the wife of indicted war crimes suspect Radovan
Karadzic, is president of the Serbian Red Cross, an appointment with
which the International Committee of the Red Cross is ``not very
comfortable,'' ICRC spokesperson Michael Kleiner said in a phone
interview from Geneva.

But, he added, it was ``just like the Americans choosing Mrs. (Bob)
Dole'' as president of the American Red Cross.

Radovan Karadzic, still at large in Bosnia, is one of the top three
war crimes suspects from the former Yugoslavia most wanted for trial
by the U.N. War Crimes Tribunal in The Hague.

Human Rights Watch/Helsinki, a watchdog organization that investigates
human rights violations in the part of the world governed by the
Helsinki Accords, has documented numerous allegations of abuses by the
Serbian Red Cross in reports from 1993-97.

Diane Paul, a researcher with Human Rights Watch/Helsinki, has
travelled to the former Yugoslavia eight times to investigate charges
of war crimes made by civilians against all factions in the conflicts.

In a recent telephone interview from her office in Baltimore, Paul
said she was ``completely puzzled'' about why world media have never
picked up on the story of the role the Serbian Red Cross reportedly
played in ethnic cleansing during the war in Bosnia.

``I can never remember a single journalist raising the issue after our
reports were released,'' she said.

`Stories of wrongdoing are not investigated . . . the Red Cross is
seen as a sacred cow'

``Nobody ever called or asked about the Serbian Red Cross. I've spoken
with journalists and I've tried to get people to do the story, but
there's just been no interest.

``Maybe they were overwhelmed, or they didn't get it, or they didn't
have all the documentation. But there wasn't sufficient attention paid
to it.''

According to James Cooper, a specialist in international law who
teaches about law governing armed conflict at the University of
Toronto, the lofty reputation held by the Red Cross in world opinion
may protect the organization from the media scrutiny it deserves.

``Stories about Red Cross wrongdoing are not investigated by media
because the Red Cross is seen as a sacred cow,'' he said.

In a report on ethnic cleansing in Bosnia released in April, 1994,
Human Rights Watch/Helsinki registered its alarm ``that the local
Serbian Red Cross played a direct role in aiding the Serbian forces,
thus violating international law.''

In its December, 1996, report, the group stated that ``hundreds,
possibly thousands of non-Serb women and girls were detained, raped
and gang-raped for months'' at a Serbian Red Cross refugee camp set up
in a high school in Doboj. ``The women deemed unattractive were
`disappeared.' ''

Last January, a report compiled by Paul noted that the Prijedor branch
of the Red Cross had ``served largely as a smoke-screen for abuses
occurring in the concentration camps,'' especially in Trnopolje.

In addition, ``there have been serious allegations involving Red Cross
transports,'' the group wrote in the same report.

Among the worst: In 1992, four busloads of non-Serbs who had paid the
local Red Cross for safe transport ``were allegedly among those
liquidated at the Vlasic mountain,'' the report said, quoting from
U.N. documents.

And Srdjo Srdic, president of the Serbian Red Cross in Prijedor in
1992, ``made the false pretense that the Red Cross was helping
prisoners in the concentration camps,'' the report noted. ``He has
also been accused of having organized `ethnic cleansing' by using Red
Cross vehicles.''

It is quite likely that officials within the Serbian Red Cross,
including Srdic and Curguz, will be indicted for war crimes by the
Tribunal - if they haven't been already, both Kleiner and Paul agreed.

According to a spokesperson in the Tribunal press office, ``the
prosecutor has recently revealed that sealed indictments exist, and
sealed indictments will only be made public once someone has been
arrested.''

To date, 78 war crimes suspects have been indicted by the Tribunal for
atrocities in the former Yugoslavia. Of those, 12 have been
apprehended and 10 are in custody at The Hague.

Strong supporting evidence from other sources is needed before any
allegations made by witnesses are recorded in an official report, Paul
said. And researchers are trained to be able to evaluate the
credibility of the people they interview and the stories they are
told, she added.

Paul, a clinical social worker by profession, also has a professional
background with the Red Cross. Formerly director of the Holocaust and
war victims tracing program with the American Red Cross, she was also
a delegate to Croatia with the International Federation of the Red
Cross in 1993.

Published reports from a variety of sources, including Amnesty
International, say that when Muslims and Croats tried to register to
leave their war-torn homelands, Serbian Red Cross officials charged
them fees - sometimes amounting to thousands of dollars - before
allowing them to board buses.

A 57-year-old retiree from Prnjavor who tried to flee with his wife to
Hungary in March, 1993, said he was required to pay the Serbian Red
Cross 3,200 DM ($2,560) for bus tickets. ``But when our bus got to the
border, they let the bus in front of us pass and they turned ours
back,'' he reported to Human Rights Watch/Helsinki interviewers. ``We
never got our money back; the Serbian Red Cross just kept it.''

Even after people had paid all their money for the necessary
permissions to abandon their homes, they often reported being
strip-searched and robbed aboard Red Cross buses.

``People were (being forced to pay) for their own ethnic cleansing,''
Paul said.

For more than four years, Mothers For Peace, a Toronto-area group of
women of Bosnian and Croatian origin, has been pressing both the
Canadian Red Cross and the ICRC to explain why the humanitarian
organization did not intervene to warn the minorities being victimized
under its emblem.

About the Red Cross response to her concerns, Valentina Krcmar of
Thornhill, director of Mothers For Peace, said, ``The word
unsatisfactory is very inadequate. I was shocked. My thought was that
if the Red Cross does not expose wrongdoing, they are putting victims
in danger, because people should have known not to trust the Serbian
Red Cross.''

In May, 1994, Krcmar sent the excerpts of Hohenfellner's report
containing allegations of war crimes committed by the Serbian Red
Cross to the Canadian Red Cross in Ottawa.

Three months later, René De Grâce, national director of international
services, wrote back that he had forwarded the information to the ICRC
in Geneva, suggesting that the Red Cross symbol had frequently been
``misused'' during the conflict in the former Yugoslavia.

Today, the ICRC says that the Serbian Red Cross was not ``recognized''
as a branch society by the international federation and had no
authorization to use the emblem.

But in a response faxed Sept. 2, 1994, to Canadian Red Cross
headquarters in Ottawa, Helen Alderson of the ICRC did not disavow the
Serbian Red Cross, and referred to the alleged war criminals in the
U.N. report as ``Red Cross personnel.''

It is quite likely officials within the Serbian Red Cross will be
indicted for war crimes

``As you know, the priority of the ICRC is to maintain its operations
in the field which are linked to the respect of the ICRC's principles
of neutrality and confidentiality,'' Alderson wrote.

``In this respect, the obligation to transmit confidential information
or to testify on people or findings made in the exercise of its work
is incompatible with the ICRC's pledge of confidentiality.

``You will understand that we can admit no exception to this position,
despite the fact that these allegations concern Red Cross personnel.
We are thus unable to make an official statement on the allegations of
Mothers For Peace.''

Asked whether he believed that the Red Cross had any responsibility
for investigating allegations of humanitarian abuses perpetrated in
its name, Cooper came down firmly on the side of Mothers For Peace.
``It's certainly nobody else's responsibility,'' he said. ``Who else
is going to look after their brand?''

Civilians fleeing for their lives ``don't know the difference between
the national society, the federation and the ICRC,'' Cooper said.
``All they see is a red cross.''

In a recent telephone interview, ICRC spokesperson Kleiner said that
the organization ``can't do anything about a group calling itself the
Red Cross. Any government or any authority, when it controls a portion
of land, can create its own Red Cross and call it a Red Cross.''

The ICRC knew about allegations of war atrocities by the Serbian Red
Cross during the war years (1992-95), he said, but ``in 1992, it was
not clear immediately that it was in fact the Red Cross that was so
deeply involved in the ethnic cleansing.''

People who wanted to leave the area ``knew that they could go to the
local Serbian Red Cross and be helped out,'' although all their
belongings might be taken away, Kleiner said.

However, referring to an alleged massacre of 200 Muslims and Croats in
a Red Cross transport convoy, Kleiner admitted that there were no
guarantees that people who put their trust in the Serbian Red Cross
would get out alive.

Asked about allegations of extortion, Kleiner responded, ``Extortion
was not only done by Red Cross people directly, the extortion was done
by the whole system.''

The Serbian Red Cross was not formally ``recognized'' as a branch
society by the international Red Cross movement, and thus not
authorized to use the Red Cross emblem, Kleiner said. Nonetheless, it
might have been ``counterproductive'' for the ICRC to bring this to
public attention, he noted.

He agreed that the Red Cross emblem commands worldwide respect, and
represents safe haven and assistance to desperate, terrified people
fleeing for their lives.

That being the case, shouldn't the ICRC have warned civilians not to
put their trust in the Serbian Red Cross?

``That's a good point,'' he admitted, saying that if there was any
duty to warn civilians, the duty presumably would have belonged to the
ICRC.

Little or nothing prevents any group hoping to gain access to
civilians during armed conflict from hoisting a red cross emblem in
order to do so, Kleiner said. ``The ICRC comes to assist victims in
times of extreme conflict and usually during these periods there is
not much time to deal with other people running around using red
crosses.''

The international Red Cross never reports to the U.N. - only to the
governing authorities in a war-torn country, and must maintain a good
working relationship with them, Kleiner said.

``The authorities and the Red Cross are one - they are together - and
if we start going against their interests by saying to the people and
the victims, `Careful. Don't ask for any help from these people.
They're very bad,' then we will be seen as stopping them from making
good business and kicked out.''

Whether to denounce abuses perpetrated under the Red Cross banner and
risk jeopardizing ICRC operations - or keep quiet about imposters so
as not to antagonize authorities - is a ``permanent dilemma and every
situation is different and you have to address it in a different
way,'' Kleiner said.

Asked about the ICRC's contention that speaking out publicly about
crimes allegedly committed by the Serbian Red Cross might have
compromised their work, Cooper said: ``How much more compromised can
their operations in the field be when they've got people allegedly
using Red Cross flags to torture and rape?''

`It was not clear immediately that the Red Cross was involved in
ethnic cleansing'

Although the ICRC is not a party to the Geneva Conventions, merely a
monitor and facilitator, ``they are a reflection of international law
and international norms,'' Cooper said.

``One has to wonder how much international law should matter if the
very facilitators and monitors of the international norms concerning
the laws of war are being breached.'' Today, as a step toward official
membership in the International Federation of Red Cross and Red
Crescent Societies, the ICRC has asked Ljiljana Karadzic that Serbian
Red Cross members linked to war atrocities be removed from the board
of directors, Kleiner said.

Kleiner told The Star that no local branches of the Red Cross now
operating in Bosnia-Herzegovina have been given formal recognition by
the international organization. But the ICRC's website suggests
otherwise.

According to a report posted there, Bosnia and Herzegovina:
Humanitarian Perspectives 1997, there are ``527 local Red Cross
branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Croatia and the
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.''

Another website report says that ``Red Cross'' organizations
throughout Bosnia were brought to Switzerland by the ICRC in March,
1996, ``to share their experiences and working problems.'' Delegates
from the Serbian Red Cross were among them, Kleiner confirmed.

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) peddler of Servian

Miroslav Trajkovic

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98
> and not realy killing anyone. I still think that picture looks fake.
>

> > [Image]

I am sorry, but it looks like you are a complete idiot!

Paja Baksis

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Barry S. Marjanovich wrote:

> Let me tell you about the Serbian piece of shit "Boris Pribich"! He was
> born in 1940 in the town of Okucani (near Nova Gradiska). His education
> was funded by the Serbo communists. He was a card carrying member of the
> communist party and was seen many times cohorting with officials of the
> Yugoslav secret police. His is a piece of trash.

PB:Barry sad si ga preterao.Ti si jedno "piece of shit u cipelama".Na
cemu je tvoje "education" zasnovano?Moje misljenje je da je tvoj
"education" zasnovan na pricama matorog olosa koji je 1945 bezao
lupajuci se petama u bulju bezeci pred valjevskim proleterima 1945
godine i pred Rusima.Nekima od tvojih su isti proleteri jebali majku a
neki su se zavukli katolickim svecenicima iz vatikana pod suknje i tako
izbegli jedinu pravicnu presudu z azlocine nad seljacima,zenama,decom
Srba iz Like i uopste iz NDH.Verovatno ti je deda ili tata bio jedan od
tih baraba i ljudskog izmeta.Te je to jedino objasnjenje zasto si ti
jedan veliki "piece of shit u cipelama" ili "govno koje hoda".

Paja Baksis

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Barry S. Marjanovich wrote:

> > Since the war in Croatia he has lost everything in his former home town.
> This is the source of his malaise. If he returns he will be hanged.

PB:Tebe bi trebalo isto "hanged" ali za jaja.

> He has been on many other forums over the last year posting pictures.
> The amazing thing is, he's using many pictures that depict Croatian and
> Mmuslim victims. His sources have just changed the names!

PB:Vrlo si originalan nema sta.Sad si totalno otisao u kurac.Poceo si da
komentarises Re na tvoja sranja.A ovo sa promenom imena je isto
originalno.Jel ti to o slikama objasnio tvoj deda koji je malo kamom
obradjivao seljake iz Liek koje ste na prevaru dovlacili u mjesne urede
i posle ih umesto u evidenciju radnosposobnog stanovnistva uvodili u
jasenovce i jadovna?Steram ti ga majke i tebi i tvom dedi.

Steta sto vas Valjevski proleteri nisu potamanili kad je trebalo.Danas
ti ne bi srao o promenama imena i o fotografijama.

Barry S. Marjanovich

Boris Pribich

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98
http://home1.gte.net/pribich/cccc/robocomp.htm
http://home1.gte.net/pribich/cccc/petminut.htm

Hvala Pajo, znas li sta cemo sa ovakvim zlocincima? Tehnika je na nasoj
strani, samo malo strpljenja.

robocomp.htm
petminut.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/21/98

Boris Pribich

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98
robokill.htm
pavelic1.htm
bajram1.txt

Boris Pribich

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98
index.htm

pete...@powersite.net

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

In article <6cjel3$766$3...@SOLAIR2.EUnet.yu>,

"Goran" <g...@eunet.yu> wrote:

> Well, does this means Independent State of Croatia wasn't Hitler's ally?

Who cares! It has been 54 years since these dudes kicked the bucket!
Anyway, many Serbian Nazis also helped Hitler including Ljotic, Nedic and
Draza Mihailovic. Ljotic even sent few thousand Serbs to fight the Russians

pete...@powersite.net

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

"Goran" <g...@eunet.yu> wrote:

> Well, does this means Independent State of Croatia wasn't Hitler's ally?

Who cares! 54 years ago all these dudes kicked the bucket. Serbian Nazis
Ljotic, Nedic and Draza Mihailovic also helped Hitler!

Barry S. Marjanovich

Feb 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/22/98

On Fri, 20 Feb 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) peddler of Servian
products:

Check it out at: http://www.vido.ldh.org/images/serbia.jpg
[...]

ssssssssssssssssSLOBO's SERVant Pribich and his EVILsssssssssssssssss

firefly

Feb 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/25/98

Barry

This pice of garbage you published this month 100
times. How much they pay you for this garbage?

George

Tomislav Siljkovic

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Cika Paja otpala ti jaja.
T.S.
Paja Baksis wrote in message <34EF59...@intergate.bc.ca>...

>Barry S. Marjanovich wrote:
>>
>> > Since the war in Croatia he has lost everything in his former home
town.
>> This is the source of his malaise. If he returns he will be hanged.
>>

>PB:Tebe bi trebalo isto "hanged" ali za jaja.
>

>> He has been on many other forums over the last year posting pictures.
>> The amazing thing is, he's using many pictures that depict Croatian and
>> Mmuslim victims. His sources have just changed the names!

Tomislav Siljkovic

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Guys, you have to admit that Barry is the smartest and the most efficient
guy on the network. He perfected technique to the ultimate heights. Good job
Barry, keep going, blast those serbian primitives to pieces. You are doing
noble job fighting for eternally free Croatia. Long live Barry Marjanovich,
cybernet hero of Croatia.
T.S.

Boris Pribich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98
techcomp.htm

Boris Pribich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98
http://home1.gte.net/pribich/cccc/fuerer1.htm

Tomislav Siljkovic: "...Long live Barry Marjanovich cybernet hero of
Croatia."

fuerer1.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) Is Sick Because He Is A SERV

Servs Sell Stuff: http://www.vido.ldh.org/images/serbia.jpg
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

> : SERVIAN AGGRESSOR IS MERCILESS
> : ********************************
> : S evere indifference to humanity,
> : E rosion of morality,
> : R everse mentality,
> : B rainwashing society,
> : I ndoctrination,
> : A lienating, alleviation,
> : N onacceptance of civilization.
> : *********************************

Barry S. Marjanovich

Boris Pribich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98
cecevic.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98

Dr. Philip J. Cohen Warned The World In 1992

The following is an excerpt from a presentation on the Servian Aggression
by Dr. Philip J. Cohen delivered to Bill Clinton on Dec. 17, 1992:
It is abundantly clear that Serbia and Serbian forces bear the
overwhelming responsibility for the violence and atrocities which have
characterized this one-sided aggression.

This war could have been prevented if the international community from
the beginning had given clear support to the aspiring democracies, rather
than favoring the communist regime, which sought to repress them.
Instead, incompetent international maneuvering by the EC and the US has
had the net effect of encouraging Serbian aggression and weakening
Serbia's victims.

By freezing the military imbalance in favor of the aggressor,
the ill-conceived arms embargo imposed on all of what was once
Yugoslavia undoubtedly has had its greatest impact on Serbia's victims,
Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Most incomprehensibly, the embargo has been retained on the victims,
even after their independence and sovereignty was internationally recognized,
in mockery of the UN charter.

The slow and ineffectual response to Serbia's aggression, coming only
months after the highly coordinated response to Iraq's aggression, has
mocked the concept of a New World Order in which "aggression will not
stand." Thus, the Islamic world, horrified by the systematic
extermination and expulsion of Bosnian Muslims under the watch of the US,
EC, and UN, finds itself skeptical of Western principles of justice.

The challenge remains to stop Serbia's aggression to prevent a larger
international conflict and to affirm the West's commitment to the rule of
international law.

Former Yugoslavia is not Vietnam, not Lebanon, not Northern Ireland.

The more appropriate analogy is Adolf Hitler and Saddam Hussein: a ruthless
aggressor is seeking territorial aggrandizement and employing genocide to
accomplish its end.

The crisis in former Yugoslavia has epitomized the choice between the
paths of Neville Chamberlain and Winston Churchill. The Churchillian path
has thus far been avoided, to the disgrace and shame of those who have
presumed to lead.

Boris Pribich

Mar 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/1/98
index.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

SACRAMENTO, CA - "Serbian Aggression In Bosnia and Croatia" is the title
of the book by Matt Miksic which was first published in June, 1994 by
Memory Impact Publishing of Walnut Creek, CA.

This is an eloquently written, yet frighteningly true account of the
situation in Bosnia and Croatia and of the circumstances which led to it.
The second printing of this book is an updated version which deals with
the most recent developments.

Miksic's book will leave the reader with little doubt that this war, that
many countries would like to call a civil war, is indeed an extreme act of
aggression.

"Serbian Aggression In Bosnia and Croatia" is well documented and
beautifully written, and dispels all misunderstandings in regard to the
insigators of this war and of their motivations. It takes the reader to
the very origins of Croatian roots on the Balkans and elsewhere, and
explains why and when the Croats accepted western culture and
civilization.

The entire book is full of figures and pictures and sometimes acid
language with hope that the true aggressor is finally identified as such.

Even if you think that you might not benefit from this book personally,
nevertheless, you can send it to your congressman, senator, state
legislator, library and government agencies. It is in the interest of all
Croats and Bosnians to spread the truth about this genocidal war.

This book is revised and updated from its first edition, 201 pages now
available from: Memory Impact Publishing, 712 Bancroft Road, #510, Walnut
Creek, CA 94598.

Boris Pribich

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98
child.htm

firefly

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

T and SS

YOU FORGET TO SAY
LONG LIVE NAZI BARRY, LONG LIVE NAZI
CROATIA.

George

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/2/98

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Boris Pribich (Evil and Sick SERV) lies to hide
actions of his war criminal nation - SERVIA:

SLOBo's Demons Of Belgrade In Action

I. GENOCIDE

001 CROATIA - VUKOVAR - November 19, 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Mass killings.
TIME AND LOCATION: November 19, 1991; "Drveni Pijac" ("Wooden
Market"), Vukovar.
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: "... According to my estimate, there
were 2,000 of us. YPA soldiers, chetniks, and our Serb neighbours
counted us and separated Serb from non-Serb prisoners. Croatian
prisoners were placed in a separate group. A bakery that we used
to call "Slavko the Baker's bakery" was located at the "Drveni
Pijac" ("Wooden Market"). I saw when thirty people were taken to
the front yard of this bakery. Among them were a stout man, his
wife and their seven year old son. Only a woman returned. She
wept, because she witnessed her husband's murder. A chetnik came
from the front yard, carrying the man's yellow boots. Radivoj
nicknamed "Frizider" ("Fridge") came from the direction of the
local supermarket. His father Tomo used to be a medical
technician in the Vukovar hospital. "Frizider" carried a severed
neckless male head by its dark hair. The head was severed right
beneath the jaw. One of the Serbs told "Frizider": 'You did not
have to do it, there are plenty of us.' "Frizider'"answered: "Who
do we fear? This is an ustasha's head, a trophy!' He lifted the
severed head high above him, so that all of us could see it."
PERPETRATORS: YPA soldiers; members of Serb irregular formations
called chetniks; Radivoj nicknamed "Frizider" (Tomo's son).
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

002 CROATIA - VUKOVAR - November 19, 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Mass killings.
TIME AND LOCATION: November 19, 1991; 2:00 p.m.; "Velepromet"
storehouse in Vukovar.
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Two men in uniforms separated a group
of male prisoners and took them behind the storehouse. Soon after
an officer arrived and said to all those who were present: "You
are all men, and therefore I call you so. Men, this was up to now
Croatia. Croatia wanted to obey genocidal Tudjman and his
ustashas. They rebelled against the Serbs, against the YPA, and
against everything that is positive and progressive. Ustashas
instigated the war. They wanted the war, and they got it. They
lost it. Serbian Army, chetniks called "Beli Orlovi" ("White
Eagles"), Belgrade Guards' Regiment, and other combatants
conquered Vukovar. Vukovar is now Serbia. Vukovar will never be
Croatia again. Now, you Serbs move to this side, and you
Croatians move to that side." They locked up Croatians in a
storehouse. At the entrance to the storehouse, they forcibly took
away Croatian prisoners' personal belongings, including their
clothes. They even took pills (to mental patients), and air pumps
(to asthmatics). Confiscation of such belongings was done by a
man named Zivko (a dark haired man of Serb nationality). Prior to
the war, he used to work as a supervisor at an agricultural co-
operative in the village of Negoslavci. "... YPA soldiers and
chetniks arrived after the guards had locked us up in the
storehouse. They would pick one of us, and take him outside, and
we could hear the voices: 'Gauge out his eye, gauge out his eye!'
A loud inhumanly scream would follow, like a painful howl of an
animal. Then we would hear someone say: 'Gauge his other eye out!
Chop off his testis, the left one!' Another scream. 'Now chop off
the right one! Chop off the right one!' More screaming. 'Chop off
everything!' Screams. We heard a torturer's voice: 'Hey, you
ustasha, with how many fingers do you greet? Does anyone know how
to turn ustasha into a Serb?' Somebody answered: 'You chop off
ustasha's two fingers, and he's left with three. Then he'll greet
as any Serb would do!' Then we would hear a loud scream. We often
heard a death-rattle, because they used to kill by knife Croatian
prisoners. We heard shots in the distance. Sometimes shooting
came from the immediate vicinity of the storehouse. We heard the
sounds of pistols and automatic guns. (...) Around midnight they
ordered us to leave the storehouse and get on the buses. I think
there were eight buses. They registered our names. They tied our
hands on our backs. They took some of the prisoners off the
buses..." A bus convoy was led by a transporter vehicle with blue
rotational lights. The convoy passed through Negoslavci, Orolik,
and Tovarnik in Croatia, and Sid in Serbia, before it reached its
final destination - the Sremska Mitrovica prison (Serbia). In
front of the Sremska Mitrovica prison, YPA military policemen,
chetniks, and SAO Krajina militiamen (they had the insignia of
SAO Krajina Militia on the sleeves of their uniforms) received
the prisoners and beat them with clubs, rifle-butts, and fists,
and kicked them with their feet. Several other buses joined the
convoy. The convoy continued its journey, following the lead of
the transporter vehicle with rotational lights. They passed by
Novi Sad and Zrenjanin, and arrived in front of some sheds. They
took the prisoners off the buses and locked them into the sheds.
PERPETRATORS: YPA soldiers; members of the Serb irregular units
called "Beli Orlovi" ("White Eagles"), and chetniks.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

II. WAR CRIMES AGAINST CIVILIANS

001 CROATIA - VUKOVAR - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Unlawful imprisonment.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Borovo Selo (cca 8 kilometres north of
Vukovar).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Josif Ogrizovic nicknamed "Jole" or
"Debeli" ("Fatso", 130 kilos) from Borovo Selo arrested his
closest neighbour and her husband (Croatians by nationality),
although he was a civilian and not a policeman. The arrested
woman's name was Blanka Gavranovic. She worked as a secretary in
the HDZ (Croatian Democratic Union) branch office in Borovo Selo.
Her husband's name was Dragan. He was a baker. Their whereabouts
are yet unknown. The spouses were arrested immediately before the
YPA and Serb irregular units' attack on eastern Croatia (in the
time when the Serbs set up the first barricades). Marija Zivkovic
was also arrested, and her whereabouts has been unknown.
PERPETRATORS: Josif Ogrizovic nicknamed "Jole" or "Debeli"
("Fatso") from Borovo Selo.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

002 CROATIA - VUKOVAR - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Employment of measures of
intimidation and terror.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Borovo Selo (cca 8 kilometres north of
Vukovar).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: According to a witness' account, the
Serbs from Borovo Selo set up the barricades on all entrances to
the village. However, they allowed free passage to the delivery
trucks supplying food to the village. At the barricades, armed
Serbs unlawfully searched persons and stock. Boro Bogdanovic (a
member of a Serb irregular unit) from Borovo Selo battered a
truck driver, who delivered the bread to Borovo Selo on a daily
basis), only because he was Croatian by nationality. Boro
Bogdanovic was a sturdy person, almost two metres high, and he
was an active soccer player, and a referee. He had a scar from an
operation on his upper lip. The witness claims that the main
leader and instigator of the armed Serbs from Borovo Selo was
Soskocanin who used to work on the pig-breeding farm "Vupik", at
Ovcara. He lived in Skolska Ulica (in the second or third house
away from the school) in Borovo Selo. He had a brother, Radovan.
PERPETRATORS: Members of Serb irregular unit from Borovo Selo,
among whom is Boro Bogdanovic; Soskocanin (a unit leader).
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

003 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June 14, 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Unlawful imprisonments.
TIME AND LOCATION: June 14, 1992; Prijedor (northwestern Bosnia).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: "... two Serb policemen armed with
automatic guns came after me. They ordered me to accompany them
to the Prijedor police station where I was to be interrogated.
They brought me to the Prijedor police station and locked me up
in a small room. There I found Sefik Trozic (Muslim, a lawyer
from Prijedor). After approximately two hours, another two men,
unknown to me, were brought to the room, and soon after two women
arrived: Edna Dautovic (Muslim) and Jadranka Papes (Croat, member
of the Croatian Democratic Union - Prijedor). Around 6:30 p.m.,
that same day, we were ordered to leave the room. They loaded all
six of us into a police van whom we call "marica". The van
stopped after a rough ride. I heard voices. Someone demanded that
all persons called Karabasic be given over to them so that they
could kill them. The policemen who drove us refused to surrender
their prisoners, they even fired at the intruders. Soon
everything was quiet again, and we resumed our journey. After
some time the van stopped again, and the back door opened. We
were ordered to get out. The policeman who drove us said: 'You
were lucky. Those chetniks from Maricka (the village east of
Prijedor) wanted to slaughter you.' Then I saw that we arrived in
the "Omarska" ore mine. The persons who received us wore uniforms
and had four cyrillic s on their caps. One of them had a cockade
(the insignia worn by chetniks during the second world war). They
separated male from female prisoners..."
PERPETRATORS: Members of Serb irregular militia in Prijedor.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

004 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June 14, 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Internment to concentration camps.
TIME AND LOCATION: June 14, 1992; Omarska concentration camp (cca
17 kilometres east of Prijedor).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: After being arrested, the witness was
interned to the Omarska concentration camp by the members of the
Serb irregular militia from Prijedor. The camp authorities put
her into the cell no. 102, on the second floor. Before the war,
the room used to be a workers' restaurant in the Omarska iron ore
mine. Apart from the witness, the following women were imprisoned
in the same cell: Edna Dautovic (Muslim, from Prijedor); Jadranka
Papes (Croat, from Prijedor); Zdenka Rajkovic (Croat, from
Kozarac); Nusreta Sivac (Muslim, a judge in the Prijedor district
court, from Prijedor); and Velida Mahmuljin (Muslim, a
representative of the Prijedor Party of Democratic Action in the
B-H Parliament, also from Prijedor). On the same evening, another
woman was brought to the cell no. 102: Jasminka Hadzibegovic
(from Prijedor). On the second floor, right next to the cell no.
102, the camp guards' offices were located, along with the office
of the camp commander, Zeljko Mejakic (Serb, owns an apartment in
Prijedor), and the deputy commander Miroslav Kvocka (Serb, later
replaced by Drago Prcac, also Serb). Another two Muslim women
that were interned in the same camp were Sadita Medunjanin from
Kozarac, and Hajra Hodzic from Prijedor.
PERPETRATORS: Members of the Serb irregular militia in Prijedor,
camp guards under the command of Zeljko Mejakic and Miroslav
Kvocka.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

IV. WAR CRIMES AGAINST PRISONERS

001 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June 15, 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Infliction of inhumane suffering
and bodily harm.
TIME AND LOCATION: June 15, 1992; Omarska concentration camp (cca
17 kilometres east of Prijedor).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: "... In the morning, they took us out
from the cell no. 102, and placed us in the restaurant, located
on the ground floor of the same building. From there, we could
hear what went on around the restaurant, because the restaurant
was entirely made of glass. The guards ordered us to sit still,
and explained that they needed our cell as an interrogation room.
Around 7:00 p.m., a guard came and ordered us to return to the
cell no. 102. Upon entering the cell, I and other women noticed
traces of blood on the walls and on the floor. Around 9:30 I
heard voices from the hall. Somebody demanded that Silvije Saric
(president of the Prijedor branch of the Croatian Democratic
Union), and Josip Maracic (deputy president of the Prijedor
branch of the Croatian Democratic Union) be taken for
interrogation. Another voice answered: 'Don't take Jozo out, he
was beaten up real bad yesterday, let him rest for a while.' Soon
we heard footsteps in the hall, along with some commotion,
muffled blows, shouting, curses... The door to our cell opened,
and a guard said: 'Let his ustasha whore get out!' None of the
women moved. The guard got into the cell, grabbed me and dragged
me out in the hall. They forced me into a neighbouring room,
where Silvije Saric lied on the floor. Blood was pouring from his
mouth and nose. His clothes were in rags. He did not move. They
started hitting me with batons. I fainted from the pain, and when
I regained consciousness, they resumed beating me. They hit me in
the back so hard that I fell and fainted again. When I recovered,
I saw two guards dragging Silvije Saric by his feet, leaving a
trace of blood behind him. Soon after, professor Puskar was
brought into the room. He was a Muslim from Prijedor. They
started beating both of us. Professor Puskar said that all of
them were his former students, the Serb villagers of Omarska. He
called them by their names, and that is how I found out that the
guards were Zdravko, Vuk, and brothers Rajko and Zarko. Their
supervisor was a Serb nicknamed "Krle". On June 16, 1992, around
6:30 a.m., they brought me back to the cell no. 102. On that day,
another three women were brought in: Sena Deklic (the secretary
of the manager of the "Mira Cikota" plant, section of the "Josip
Kras" company), Avdija Mahmuljin (the president of the trade
union in the "Mira Cikota" plant), and Munevera Mesic (an
accountant in the "Mira Cikota" plant) - all Muslims from
Prijedor. Several days later, I was interrogated by an
investigator whom I did not know. I know most of the
investigators in the Omarska concentration camp. These are as
follows: Dragan Radakovic (Serb from Prijedor, an art teacher);
professor Zoric (Serb from Prijedor), an investigator nicknamed
"Patak" (born in Pakrac, Croatia, he used to come from Banja
Luka, a lawyer by occupation). (...) Later, Meho Tursic, a Muslim
who was also imprisoned in the camp, told me that Silvije Saric
died on June 25, 1992. Doctor Sadikovic (also a camp prisoner)
told me that Silvije died on June 25, 1992, 12:30 a.m. He said
that Silvije's kidneys and lungs were severely damaged as the
consequence of physical maltreatment, and that Silvije was
unconscious ten days before dying. (...) By the end of June
1992, Vojo Brdjanin visited the Omarska camp. Brdjanin was a
chief official in the so-called "Serbian Bosnia-Herzegovina" (the
Serbian self proclaimed state in Bosnia-Herzegovina). After his
visit, the guards' harassment of the prisoners escalated..."
PERPETRATORS: Serb authorities in the Omarska concentration camp,
the camp guards Zdravko, Vuk, and brothers Rajko and Zarko (all
Serbs from the village of Omarska). Their supervisor's nickname
was "Krle". Among the investigators in the Omarska concentration
camp were Dragan Radakovic, professor Zoric, and Ratko
Milosavljevic (all Serbs from Prijedor), along with the
investigator nicknamed "Patak" who would come from Banja Luka
(lawyer by occupation; born in Pakrac, Croatia).
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

002 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June 14, 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Infliction of suffering - rape,
murder.
TIME AND LOCATION: June 14, 1992; Omarska concentration camp (cca
17 kilometres east of Prijedor).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: "... around June 26, 1992, since my
hands were wounded all over, I was taken to doctor Sadikovic who
was also a prisoner in the camp. On this occasion, doctor
Sadikovic told me that on June 14, 1992, the Serbs brought two
Muslims in the camp: a man by the name Mehmedalija Sarajlic, and
a woman by the name Hajra Hodzic. The guards tried to force
Mehmedalija to rape Hajra Hodzic. Since he refused, the guards
slashed his throat. Then they repeated their demand. He refused
again, and they first cut off his testes, and afterwards they
killed him by knife. Then they brought other prisoners and
ordered them to rape Hajra Hodzic. The prisoners raped Hajra
because they feared for their lives. Doctor Sadikovic told me
that the guards beat her and forced other prisoners to rape her
daily. He also told me that the guards forced male prisoners to
rape each other..."
PERPETRATORS: Serb camp authorities and guards in the Omarska
concentration camp.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

003 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June/July 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Affliction of suffering - rape,
bodily harm.
TIME AND LOCATION: June/July 1992; Omarska concentration camp
(cca 17 kilometres east of Prijedor).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: "... One night at the end of June
1992, around 1:15 a.m., I was ordered to report to the camp
commander's office where I found Nedeljko Grabovac (Serb from the
village of Omarska, YPA reserve captain), Babic (a mining or
geology engineer who was appointed the mine manager by Serb
irregular authorities), Zeljko Mejakic (the camp commander), and
a camp guard named Zika. I was ordered to make coffee. When I did
so, they started insulting me because of my nationality. At one
point, the lights in the office went out. Someone grabbed me and
dragged me out in the hall, and then he forced me into another
room. I heard the sound of the power unit being switched on, and
soon after the light went back on in the room. I was standing in
a bathroom, and the guard Zika was standing next to me. He hit me
on the head first with the grip of his gun, and then with the
rifle-butt. I was half fainted when I realized that he was going
to rape me. I was horrified. After raping me, Zika took me back
to the commander's office where they offered me a cup of coffee.
I begged them to take me back to my cell. They roll-called me
four nights in a row, and kept beating and raping me. One of
those who most often beat and raped me was Nedeljko Grabovac, a
member of the Territorial Defense Unit in Omarska. Although he
was not supposed to be coming in the camp, he would come
anyway..."
PERPETRATORS: The Omarska camp commander Zeljko Mejakic; a guard
named Zika; YPA reserve captain Nedeljko Grabovac from Omarska;
Babic (Serb irregular authorities appointed him the Omarska mine
manager).
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Department.

004 B-H - PRIJEDOR - June-August, 1992

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Torture and killing of prisoners.
TIME AND LOCATION: June 14-August 4, 1992; Omarska concentration
camp (cca 17 kilometres east of Prijedor).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: According to the witness' account, the
following were among the persons who were beaten to death by the
Serb guards in the Omarska camp: Mehmedalija Sarajlic (Muslim,
killed by knife on June 14, 1992); Silvije Saric (Croat, beaten
to death on June 25, 1992); Nedzad Seric (Muslim, beaten to death
on July 22, 1992); professor Puskar (Muslim from Prijedor),
professor Crnkic (Muslim from Prijedor; and a professor nicknamed
"Sicer" (from Prijedor). The following persons were taken in an
unknown direction: doctor Pasic (a surgeon from Kozarac); doctor
Begic (a surgeon from Prijedor); doctor Osman Mahmuljin (Muslim,
an internist); Ziko Mahmuljin (Muslim, an economist, and a
manager of the local saw-mill); and Omer Kerenovic (Muslim, a
judge in the Prijedor district court).
PERPETRATORS: Serb camp authorities; guards in the Omarska
concentration camp.
EVIDENCE: Audio tape recording of an interview with a witness,
supplemented by a written statement currently kept in the
archives of the Centre.

VIII. DESTRUCTION OF SACRAL, CULTURAL AND HISTORIC OBJECTS

001 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Lisane Ostrovicke parish (Benkovac
district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: The 17th century isle of St. Michael
Catholic Parish Church in Vukusic (a registered cultural
monument, its presbytery dates from the Romanic period) was set
to fire and destroyed. St. Nikola Tavelic Filial Catholic Church
in Lisani (built in 1977) was mined and completely destroyed,
while the rectory was set to fire. St. Anthony the Hermit
Catholic Filial Church in Bulic was destroyed by shelling. St.
Anthony of Padua Catholic Filial Church in Ostrovica, St.
Catherine Catholic Filial Churches in Vukusic (the old church,
along with the recently built one), and the catholic filial
church at Novo Groblje (recently built cemetery) were destroyed.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

002 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Cista Velika parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Anne Catholic Parish Church (built
in 1968) was shelled, damaged, and soon after destroyed. The
rectory was looted and burnt down.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

003 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Pirmatovci parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: All Saints Catholic Parish Church in
Krkovic (built in the 10th century, extended and altered on
several occasions, renovated in 1989) was completely destroyed.
St. Bartholomew Catholic Filial Church in Zdrapanj (in part
dating from the time of Prince Branimir, and in part from the
15th century) was completely demolished. St. Anthony of Padua
Catholic Filial Church in Vacani (built in the 17th century,
renovated in 1990) was hit by mortars, its roof was set to fire,
and the entire church was subsequently destroyed. Lady of Mercy
Catholic Filial Church in Pirmatovci (built in 1940, renovated in
1991) was completely destroyed, its rectory was looted, set to
fire, and subsequently mined and demolished.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

004 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Dubravice parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Catherine Catholic Parish Church
from the Middle Ages (altered in 1953) was hit by shells and
damaged. Lady of Fatima Chapel and the rectory were seriously
damaged by mortars. St. Nicholas the Wayfarer Catholic Filial
Church in Plastovo (dating from the Middle Ages) was razed to the
ground.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

005 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Rupe parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. George Catholic Parish and
Cemetery Church was set to fire. St. Anthony Catholic Filial
Church (a village church) was seriously damaged in an air-raid
and destroyed. The rectory was looted and set to fire.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

006 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Miljevci parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Both the interior and the exterior of
Sacred Name of Jesus Catholic Parish Church in Drinovci (built in
the 18th century) was damaged. The rectory was hit by several
shells, looted and set to fire. St. Peter and Paul Catholic
Filial Church in Siritovci was demolished.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

007 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Promina parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Nativity of the Virgin Mary (Lady of
Catrnja) Catholic Filial Church in Lukar was damaged by shells
and demolished. The rectory in Citluk was broken into and looted,
while St. Roccus Chapel near the rectory was damaged.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

008 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Drnis parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Anthony Catholic Filial Church in
Drnis (a registered cultural monument) was damaged, while St.
John Catholic Filial Church in Badanj, St. George Catholic Filial
Church in Zitnic, and Queen of Peace Catholic Filial Church in
Kricke were destroyed.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

009 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Siveric parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Peter Catholic Parish Church
(built in 1857) was destroyed, along with its belfry (built in
1875). The local cemetery was damaged. The rectory was looted and
demolished.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

010 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Kadina Glavica-Parcic parish (Drnis
district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Joseph the Labourer Catholic
Parish Church was hit by shells, and its interior was
subsequently looted and demolished. St. John the Baptist Catholic
Filial Church in Parcic was demolished.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

011 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Gradac parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: The rectory near Nativity of the
Virgin Mary Church was set to fire.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

012 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Kljaci parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Elias the Prophet Catholic Parish
Church and the rectory were damaged in the shelling.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

013 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Knin parish (Knin district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Anthony of Padua Catholic Parish
Church was mined. The church door, and the window-panes were
shattered. The church was looted. St. Anne Catholic Filial Church
in Kosovo was demolished. St. Anne Chapel by the Kosovo road was
mined and razed to the ground. St. Mary Episcopal Catholic Filial
Church (a registered zero category monument) was damaged. The
Franciscan monastery (a registered 1st category monument), and
the Franciscan school and convent were occupied and used as a
military headquarters.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

014 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Vrpolje parish near Knin (Knin
district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Jacob Catholic Parish Church from
the 18th century was hit by two grenades and looted. The old
rectory was set to fire, while the new one (built two years ago)
was occupied by Nikola Maljkovic nicknamed "Lenin" who used to
live in Vodice (born in Unista).
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

015 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Kijevo parish (Knin district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: After being shelled, St. Michael
Catholic Parish Church was mined and subsequently destroyed. St.
Catherine private parish chapel was looted. The rectory was
looted and set to fire.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

016 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Stankovci parish (Benkovac district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Assumption of the Sacred Virgin Mary
Catholic Parish Church, the rectory, the convent, Nativity of the
Virgin Mary Catholic Filial Church in Podrebaca, and St. Joseph
Catholic Filial Church by the new cemetery) were damaged.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

017 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Skradin parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: Nativity of the Virgin Mary Catholic
Parish Church was severely damaged (its roof was burst open).
During the shelling, the rectory received a direct hit.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

018 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Mirlovic-Zagora parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Filial
Church in Pakovo Selo was damaged.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

019 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Unesic parish (Drnis district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. George Catholic Parish Church was
damaged. Bishop Arneric's Residency was damaged by a mortar,
along with St. John the Baptist Catholic Filial Church in
Planjani.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

020 CROATIA - SIBENIK DIOCESE - 1991

DESCRIPTION OF REPORTED CRIME: Destruction of sacral objects and
properties.
TIME AND LOCATION: 1991; Zaton parish (Sibenik district).
SUMMARY OF REPORTED CRIME: St. George Catholic Parish Church was
damaged.
PERPETRATORS: YPA members.
SOURCE OF INFORMATION: The Sibenik Diocese Ordinariate report
currently kept in the archives of the Centre.

cika

Mar 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/3/98

Tomislav Siljkovic wrote in message <6dd02c$9lm$1...@usenet47.supernews.com>...

>Guys, you have to admit that Barry is the smartest and the most efficient
>guy on the network. He perfected technique to the ultimate heights. Good
job
>Barry, keep going, blast those serbian primitives to pieces. You are doing
>noble job fighting for eternally free Croatia. Long live Barry Marjanovich,
>cybernet hero of Croatia.
>T.S.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats funny! croats are a funny bunch!!

Boris Pribich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98
cecevic.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
V I V A K O S O V A ! - DOWN WITH SATAN SLOBo!
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Ti Shqipëri më jep nderë
më jep emërin Shqipëtar
Ti zemrën m'a gatove
plot me dashuri e me zjarr

KOSOVA IS INDEPENDENT ALREADY! SERVS ONLY FOOL THEMSELVES THEY OWN KOSOVA.

KOSOVA BELONGS TO THE MAJORITY OF HER CITIZENS, THE ALBANIANS. NO ONE CAN

DISPUTE THAT. THE WORLD KNOWS THAT, THE ALBANIANS KNOW THAT, AND GUESS

WHAT, MOST SERVS KNOW THAT.

VIVA FREE AND INDEPENDENT STATE OF KOSOVA!

LET THE PEOPLE RULE NOT THE SATAN!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
K O S O V A

* * * * * *

Location: borders with Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, and Macedonia.

Area: 10,908 square km.

Population: 2 million of whom 90% are Albanians

Language: Albanian

Religion: 80% of Albanians are Muslim

Political status: Democratic Republic

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

On Wed, 4 Mar 1998, Boris Pribich gave away a secret:

>Trust Servs And Live http://www.vido.ldh.org/images/serbia.jpg
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Radovan Karadzic Is Just Deeply Misunderstood Mass Murderer

ESQUIRE (man at his best), December 1997

An excerpt from: A Deeply Misunderstood MASS MURDERER
by Daniel Voll

RADOVAN KARADZIC IS ON THE PHONE

He is wounded and in search of a little understanding.

"Why does America hate me?" he pleads. "What did I do wrong?"

The fugative Bosnian Serb leader, indicted by the International Criminal
Tribunal at The Hague in 1995 for genocide in the war that killed two
hundred thousand people, sounds tired, with just a touch of whine, some
manufactured outrage, and real fear in his toastmaster's voice. His
English is pretty good.

"How can they call me the worst war criminal in the world?"

Things have gotten way out of hand. It's all a terrible misunderstanding.
Others are to blame.

"I was a moderate!" he cries. "We didn't kill any prisoners of war!"

He never imagined that this day would come, and now he wants to meet me
somewhere and set things straight.

"I'm not in charge. I wasn't in charge then. I'm not a magician; I can't
make more than a million people follow me. I can't stop them from
committing acts of violence."

"Uugghh!" he groans, exasperated. "Where can I get a fair trial? They are
spitting on me in America."

. . . . .

He asks about the package he sent: "You read my blue book. What did you
think?"

His gift had been an advance copy of The Case of Dr. Radovan Karadzic, a
defense written on his behalf. In the literature of shifting
responsibility, it is a masterpiece. Truly the thinking of a psychiatrist,
a man whose specialties were depression and paranoia, a man who once
hypnotized the entire Sarajevo soccer team.

"Dr. Karadzic, I wonder what's NOT in the book. In order to indict you,
The Hague must have strong evidence."

"The Hague is a political institution. They respond to pressures. They
make mistakes," he says.

A number of legal scholars had told me that the second indictment against
Karadzic, for the massacre at Srebrenica in July 1995, in which as many as
eight thousand Bosnian Muslim civilian men were executed, will be very
difficult to prove. In his book, Karadzic is eager to implicate Slobodan
Milosevic, the president of Yugoslavia, for devising and carrying out the
military plan that led to the genocide. No wonder he is afraid for his
life. The threat he poses to Milosevic, or any of the other leaders
America has kept off the Hague list, could earn him a bullet from anyone.
Even his own people.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Boris Pribich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98
cecevic.htm

Boris Pribich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98
techcomp.htm

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

********
New Book
********

[...]

The book can also be ordered over the net at http://www.amazon.com

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/4/98

Galen Muntz

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98
And another contribution to this group by a sick serbian son of a swine

firefly

Mar 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/8/98

Barry

I'm so glad you are not my grandpa.

George

Boris Pribich

Mar 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/11/98
to Frank George Valoczy
crolst01.htm

Frank George Valoczy

Mar 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/12/98

Dogoljon meg minden horvat!

Galen Muntz (galen...@usa.net) wrote:
: This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
:
: ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01BD4815.46F7CD00
: boundary="------------6B685BBD6399";
: charset="windows-1250"
:
: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
: <HTML>
: <HEAD>
:
: <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Dwindows-1250 =
: http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
: <META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' name=3DGENERATOR>
: </HEAD>
: <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
: <DIV><STRONG><EM><FONT color=3D#000000 face=3D"Book Antiqua" =
: size=3D2>And another=20
: contribution to this group by a sick serbian son of a=20
: swine</FONT></EM></STRONG></DIV></BODY></HTML>
:
: ------=_NextPart_000_0057_01BD4815.46F7CD00--
:

P.FABIJANIC

Mar 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/12/98

Frank George Valoczy wrote:

> Dogoljon meg minden horvat!

I don't think a lot of people ca understand Hungarian in this newsgroup
so please translate it.
Or maybe better don't because considering your previous postings it's
probably some similar stupidity like that about "erradication of
Muslims"
Please, disappear forever.

Boris Pribich

Mar 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/12/98
index.htm

Frank George Valoczy

Mar 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/14/98

Disregard that previous message.

I'm just getting bored with everyone's bullshit about Croat this and Serb
that and Kosovar that, so I joined the fray.

But I still do believe Islam is a threat to European culture and European
civilisation.

But also that Europe should unite into one, not divide into a thousand.
A united Europe is better for all.

P.FABIJANIC (AH6...@QMWCC2.qmw.ac.uk) wrote:

: > :

Frank George Valoczy

Mar 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/14/98

Fine I'll translate.

I said all croats should die. On the same matter so should all romanians,
and russkis, and everyone else whose ever done anything bad to hungary.

Maybe just all of the world should die except Hungary and Estonia and
FInland.

Lady K

Mar 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/15/98

An excellent IDEA. I wish more people thinks like you.
Regards

Frank George Valoczy <val...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote in article
<6een9v$b...@milo.vcn.bc.ca>...

> Disregard that previous message.
>
> I'm just getting bored with everyone's bullshit about Croat this and Serb
> that and Kosovar that, so I joined the fray.
>
> But I still do believe Islam is a threat to European culture and European
> civilisation.
>
> But also that Europe should unite into one, not divide into a thousand.
> A united Europe is better for all.

mirza borogovac

Mar 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/16/98

Frank George Valoczy wrote:

> Disregard that previous message.
>
> I'm just getting bored with everyone's bullshit about Croat this and Serb
> that and Kosovar that, so I joined the fray.
>
> But I still do believe Islam is a threat to European culture and European
> civilisation.
>
> But also that Europe should unite into one, not divide into a thousand.
> A united Europe is better for all.

Deam right Islam is a treat to your white supremacist ways. Long gone
are the Days when Europe colonized world. Slowly economic power is
shifting to the nations that have resources. EX colonies in south
eastern asia are already majour economic players, Africa and Muslim
worls will soon folow. In a few decades entire US will belong to
minorities, and there are more and More Muslims and Non whites in Europe
too. If you ask me a better world is coming -- The world of the
underdogs.

Mirza

Barry S. Marjanovich

Adina Greiner

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

Dear Mr. Pribich,

I was born in Romania and during the heartbreaking war that took place in the
former Yugoslavia, I saw on the US media the attrocities committed by
Serbs, usually against Bosnians. During vacations I would go home and
hear/see on Romanian TV about the Croat and Bosnian attrocities committed
on the Serbs.

I've often wondered, as I'm sure you have, why the American media, if it
cared to be objective, was so blindly choosing to focus solely on Serbian
war crimes, while turning a blind eye to the attrocities committed by
Croats and Bosnians.

I think it is most graphic when you point out that twice as many Serb children
as Bosnian and Croat combined have been killed, yet Serbs are singled out as
the war criminals, fact which completely flies in the face of logic and
common sense. I do not know of any worse war crime than the killing of a
child.

Unfortunately, the American public only know what they see on TV, and if
the media coverage of the war in Yugoslavia is done poorly, half-way,
concentrating on some attrocities while completely sweeping others under the
carpet) then they (the public) can only draw faulty conclusions. It is
important that the media gets its act together and understands the crucial
role it plays in shaping public opinion, and that this role cannot be
played irresponsibly.

Once the public gets stirred up in one way or another, they also seem to find it
hard to honestly look at the situation in question, if new facts, which
point in a different direction than what they originally thought, are
presented. I guess that is what the term "prejudice" (pre-judging) is
meant to describe.

There is one ray of hope for them to fully understand the situation in the
former Yugoslavia, and that is to have someone present to them, in a clear
way, as you have done, the extent of the attrocities committed by all the
parties. Statistics are useful in this respect.

I looked at one of the photographs (of a killed child) on your web site
and I can't look at any more. The fact that all this happened so close to
my country of Romania makes it so horribly real to me. My heart weeps for
all the children, and all the other innocent people killed in these tragic
wars, and especially for the forgotten Serb children, who no one seems to
notice or to think deserve any attention.

People should wake up and understand that the real culprits are not the
Serbs, but rather blind nationalism/fascism, which can manifest itself in
people of any nationality or ethnicity, even in those who have been
victims of it in the past.

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/19/98

On 19 Mar 1998, Adina Greiner wrote:

> Dear Mr. Pribich (My Fellow Chetnik),

> I was born in Romania and during the heartbreaking war that took place in the
> former Yugoslavia, I saw on the US media the attrocities committed by
> Serbs, usually against Bosnians.

> People should wake up and understand that the real culprits are not the

> Serbs, but rather blind nationalism/fascism, which can manifest itself in
> people of any nationality or ethnicity, even in those who have been
> victims of it in the past.

Romania wants Servia Punished for crimes.

12:22 p.m. Mar 19, 1998 Eastern

By Roxana Dascalu

BUCHAREST, March 19 (Reuters) - U.S. diplomat Strobe Talbott won
Romania's support on Thursday for new sanctions which might be imposed
on Yugoslavia over the Kosovo crisis after saying the region should
not suffer from their effects.

Romanian Foreign Minister Andrei Plesu said he and Talbott, U.S.
Deputy State Secretary, discussed an arms embargo being considered by
the U.N. Security council and restrictions on issuing visas to
Yugoslav officials.

``I have no reservations,'' Plesu said when asked whether Romania
supported moves to punish Yugoslavia if it did not move to defuse the
crisis in Kosovo. At least 80 people, mostly ethnic Albanians, have
died in the region this month.

But Plesu said no action would be taken for the moment as a deadline
imposed by the six-nation Contact Group was about to expire on
Thursday.

``This deadline has served as a warning,'' Plesu said. ``But sanctions
can't just go into force in five minutes.''

Plesu also made no mention of economic sanctions against Yugoslavia, a
longstanding Romanian ally, as discussed by the Contact group earlier
this month.

Talbott had earlier told university students that Romania should not
be made to suffer unduly by the imposition of tougher sanctions
against Belgrade if it failed to launch a dialogue with Kosovo's
majority Albanian community.

``Sanctions should not inadvertently harm innocent people,'' he said.
``Neighbours should not have to pay.''

Romania says it had lost $2 billion in trade during the embargo
imposed on Belgrade for its role in the Bosnian war.

Talbott said an outbreak of war in Kosovo would be far more
destructive than the war in Bosnia, referring to the 1992-95 conflict
in the former Yugoslav republic.

Belgrade, he said, had ``already caused the disintegration of one
Yugoslav state'' and it now had to ``reach out to their citizens or
see the disintegration of another state.''

Talbott is one of several envoys criss-crossing the region to press
Belgrade to work out a solution to the Kosovo crisis.

In comments in Bucharest and Sofia, he laid the blame for the violence
squarely on Yugoslav authorities, accusing them of systematic
repression of ethnic Albanians.

The Contact Group, including the United States, Britain, Italy,
Germany, France and Russia, is to make a final decision on fresh
sanctions at a meeting in Bonn on March 25. Plesu said Balkan foreign
ministers had also been invited.

``The full details of the strategy to be applied will be reviewed
there,'' Plesu said. ``I don't expect any spectacular steps to be
taken in the meantime.''

Plesu said Talbott had promised Romania would be kept informed of any
decisions which would affect its interests.

``We are partners, which means we will negotiate, we will discuss
every step of the way,'' said Plesu.

On Tuesday, Plesu opposed the imposition of economic sanctions as
counter-productive and called for a ``more imaginative'' approach. He
also said Romania planned to send an envoy of its own to Belgrade, but
gave no details.

cika

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

Adina Greiner wrote in message ...
>Dear Mr. Pribich,

>I was born in Romania and during the heartbreaking war that took place in
the
>former Yugoslavia, I saw on the US media the attrocities committed by

>People should wake up and understand that the real culprits are not the
>Serbs, but rather blind nationalism/fascism, which can manifest itself in
>people of any nationality or ethnicity, even in those who have been
>victims of it in the past.

Excellent post!!!! i only wish that racists like barry and alex would
realise
this and not demonise serbs as they are constantly doing.

Hjalmar Gerber

Mar 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/20/98

I have no ties to anything or anyone in the Balkans.

I am merely an observer who tries to see beyond the
crap that is fed to us as "news".

This is for EACH AND EVERY CROATIAN out there.

Can you say "KRAJINA" ?

If you can, then you'd better shut up about ethnic
"cleansing" by others, because each word you utter
shows up your monstrous hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Sincerely,

Hjalmar
________

Tomislav Siljkovic

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

Hi Gerbo, Gerberu,

You really sound like concern global villager for destiny of the Krajina.
Naturally, we all have our weaknesses. Now, be so kind and explain to the
world audience why those unfortunate Serbs are trying every means under the
haven to come back to Croatia, land they can not swallow. First, you rebel,
kill, destroy, proclaim you own state and then run away and beg to come
back. Do those serbs have any self respect, pride and the spine?

TS

PS-You are defending E V I L E, not a good deed, it is EVIL, ...VIL,
IL...., L...., LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sp...@erols.com

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98

Tomislav Siljkovic wrote:

> Hi Gerbo, Gerberu,
>
> You really sound like concern global villager for destiny of the Krajina.
> Naturally, we all have our weaknesses. Now, be so kind and explain to the
> world audience why those unfortunate Serbs are trying every means under the
> haven to come back to Croatia, land they can not swallow. First, you rebel,
> kill, destroy, proclaim you own state and then run away and beg to come
> back. Do those serbs have any self respect, pride and the spine?
>
> TS
>
> PS-You are defending E V I L E, not a good deed, it is EVIL, ...VIL,
> IL...., L...., LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

Tomislav,

All the people have a right to go back HOME! Do you understand that concept?
Do you understand that you cannot defensibly suggest that Croatia be uniethnic
on the basis of Serbs having fought you in the recent war and that you have the
right (as you do NOT) to punish all the Krajina and Slavonian Serbs by
preventing their return? One great expression of how modern a state Croatia
COULD BE would be proven by its institution of a rational and ACTIVE program
for returns. Until then, I cannot see the US pumping bucks into Croatia except
for those programs which truly keep Bosnia multiethnic and ensure her survival.

Tomislav Siljkovic

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well Spasoje,

Size of punishment shall commensurate with the intensity of the crime. Yet,
betrayal of your own country is the biggest crime that man can make. After
all, Serbs left Croatia by their own will, taking with them all portable
possessions. They didn't want to live in the fascist state. Now, what has
changed? It appears that they are no more sensible to the fascist state that
they deplore so much. It looks that hostile Croatia is better than mother
Serbia.
Regarding prosecution of Serbs in Croatia I would like to hear how many of
100,000 Serbs living in Zagred have experienced any mistreatment. All these
noise about Serbian problem was a smoke screen to justify dismemberment of
Croatia.

Betrial, Treachery, Treaso >>> JUST PUNISHMENT

TS

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sp...@erols.com

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Tomislav Siljkovic wrote:

> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<+>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> Well Spasoje,
>
> Size of punishment shall commensurate with the intensity of the crime. Yet,
> betrayal of your own country is the biggest crime that man can make. After
> all, Serbs left Croatia by their own will, taking with them all portable
> possessions.

Yeah, right, like they had a lot of time to plan in advance, get real.

> They didn't want to live in the fascist state. Now, what has
> changed? It appears that they are no more sensible to the fascist state that
> they deplore so much.

NO one likes living in fascist states excpet the head fascists and the wannabes
who think they'll eventually get to be head fascists.

> It looks that hostile Croatia is better than mother
> Serbia.

that is not the issue, the issue being refugee returns.

> Regarding prosecution of Serbs in Croatia I would like to hear how many of
> 100,000 Serbs living in Zagred have experienced any mistreatment. All these
> noise about Serbian problem was a smoke screen to justify dismemberment of
> Croatia.

let them come back. THat is the issue.

> Betrial, Treachery, Treaso >>> JUST PUNISHMENT

WORK for people going home.

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

Servia and Servia's Leaders Wanted For War Crimes
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

> The BBC film follows the Serbian regular army and intelligence
> service going into action, first to crush the Croats, then to
> slaughter Bosnia's almost defenceless Muslims. Vojislav Seselj,
> the Serb gangster leader whose thugs slaughtered and raped tens
> of thousands of Muslim and Croat civilians, tells the camera:
> `Milosevic was in absolute control. It was all planned from
> Belgrade.' A recent senior defector from Serbia's secret police
> has independently confirmed this charge.

sssssssssssssssssssCCCCssssssssssssssssssssssss
Karadzic, Mladic & SERVIA Wanted For War Crimes
sssssssssssssssssssCCCCssssssssssssssssssssssss

The Times, July 12, 1996:

Arrest of two war leaders ordered
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
BY BEN MACINTYRE

THE Bosnian war crimes tribunal at The Hague yesterday issued
international arrest warrants for Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic,
making the Bosnian Serb leaders international fugitives from justice,
and possibly opening the way for a commando operation to capture them.

The World Court also ruled it had jurisdiction to hear charges,
brought by Bosnia, that Serbia was the driving force behind the war.
It is the first time a nation has been charged with genocide before the
UN court. "We will have a chance to show that what happened in Bosnia
was not the act of a few men," Bosnia's UN ambassador, Mohamed
Sacirbey, said yesterday.

The arrest warrants issued by Claude Jorda, the tribunal judge, a year
after the men were first indicted means they can be arrested in any UN
member country.

The move will renew pressure on the major powers to bring about the
capture of the Bosnian Serb leader and his military commander.

Senior Western diplomats meeting in London on Wednesday agreed jointly
that the "right place for Dr Karadzic is The Hague". The option of a
military "snatch" operation to bring the men to trial has been
discussed in Washington.

Hearings into the genocide indictment ended last Monday, after a
succession of witnesses described the horror of the "ethnic cleansing"
campaign. Prosecutors accused the Bosnian Serb leaders of planning and
co-ordinating it, and one witness alleged General Mladic witnessed
mass executions of Muslims.

"The question is what people will do with these arrest warrants," Mr
Sacirbey said. "Neither the living nor the dead have justice now."

Any hope Dr Karadzic and General Mladic may have had of heading into
comfortable exile have evaporated, as any country sheltering them
would lay itself open to the full wrath of the international
community.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

> What drives the Serbs to become such "efficient" war criminals? It isn't
> just their psychotic minds or their hate of all the non-Serbs (although
> both of those are a part of it), it is greed. Since the Serbs not only
> kill, but they are also heavy into plundering afterwards. That is why
> busloads of Serbs from Bosnia have joined their Serbian "brothers" in
> Kosova. The Serbs have run out of things to plunder in Bosnia, so now they
> are getting ready to do it to the Albanians. Of course, the $500 a month
> that the Serbs from Bosnia get for killing Albanians is also an incentive.

Greater Servia Project by Satan SLOBo
http://www.vido.ldh.org/images/serbia.jpg
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/22/98

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

On Sun, 4 Jan 1998, Boris Pribich (Sick SERV) wrote:

> Croats and Bosnian Muslims spent millions of dollars with
> PR firms in the U.S. to promote lies and sway public opinion. For the
> truth you missed please visit http://www.satan-rules.com

ssssssssssssssssssss

Let me tell you about the Serbian piece of shit "Boris Pribich"! He was
born in 1940 in the town of Okucani (near Nova Gradiska). His education
was funded by the Serbo communists. He was a card carrying member of the
communist party and was seen many times cohorting with officials of the
Yugoslav secret police. His is a piece of trash.

The ironic twist is that Boris' parents were saved by a Croatian family
in WWII (they were hidden in their cellar).

Since the war in Croatia he has lost everything in his former home town.
This is the source of his malaise. If he returns he will be hanged.

He has been on many other forums over the last year posting pictures.
The amazing thing is, he's using many pictures that depict Croatian and
Mmuslim victims. His sources have just changed the names!

Boris Pribich's data:

Opto-Mechanical Design Engineer
Simi Valley, Cal. at http://home1.gte.net/pribich/3d.htm
Telephone (805) 522-1363 Fax/Modem 522-6642
e-mail: pri...@gte.net or pri...@compuserve.com

Hope I informed you on this Serbian piece of trash!

P.S. If you do a search of his name on many search engines you'll find
his letters to US and Russian officials, even offering to give money to
Russia!

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Adam

Mar 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/24/98

http://www.tc-net.demon.co.uk
Turkish Cypriot Network, the voice of the Turkish Cypriots, is a lobby group
based in the UK.
Our aim is to put forward the Turkish Cypriot case in working towards a
peaceful solution for the Cyprus problem.
For years Turkish Cypriots have been ignored by the international community
and our wishes and aspirations for our homeland have not been acknowledged.
Our Greek Cypriot neighbours have been spending millions of dollars for
armament and turned South Cyprus into a great arsenal of weapons while
conducting a vicious propaganda war against us. It is about time the
international community listened to the Turkish Cypriot side of the
argument.
Please visit our web-site where you will find our monthly bulletins:
http://www.tc-net.demon.co.uk
WE DEMAND RECOGNITION OF OUR SOVEREIGNTY AND EQUALITY

Adina Greiner

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

Mr. "Barry S. Marjanovich",

Common decency requires you to not introduce your own words ("My Fellow
Chetnik"- frankly I don't know what a "Chetnik" is) into my writing.

Aside from that, I have to tell you that I remain baffled by your choice
of writing your (or someone else's?) name in quotation marks.

Now, I know that this is a foreign concept to you, but you should learn that
not all people in the world are nationalist fanatics like yourself. So, I
know that this may be a surprize to you , but your posting of the article
below has no effect on me. While I love my country and I would defend her
from any evil that would ever besiege her, I am not one to blindly
support my country regardless of what it does. I am amply aware of the
political scene in Romania today, and of the (desperate sometimes) moves
that some people are willing to make to create "better relations with the
west."

While I myself want better relations with the west for my country, I am not
willing to sacrifice moral principles and support any idea, right or wrong,
ignorant or well-informed, that western minds take to.

Being on the right side of history is the only place to be. And history will
prove your precious nationalism to be one of the most bigoted, cruel, and
fanatic movements of all times.

In article <6eshvt$d...@ds2.acs.ucalgary.ca>, "Barry S. Marjanovich"
<bsma...@calcna.ab.ca> wrote:

> On 19 Mar 1998, Adina Greiner wrote:
>
> > Dear Mr. Pribich (My Fellow Chetnik),
> >

> > I was born in Romania and during the heartbreaking war that took place
in the
> > former Yugoslavia, I saw on the US media the attrocities committed by
> > Serbs, usually against Bosnians.
>

> > People should wake up and understand that the real culprits are not the
> > Serbs, but rather blind nationalism/fascism, which can manifest itself in
> > people of any nationality or ethnicity, even in those who have been
> > victims of it in the past.

Adina Greiner

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

Did you know that Time magazine designated Hitler as "man of the year" in
1931? Later it was changed to someone else - I think Gandhi, but the
original "pick" was Hitler. That gives people some idea about the great
"objectivity" and "insight" and "lack of bias" of the western media into
political and social events.

History will remember this one-sidedness in the portrayal of the war in
the former Yugoslavia as one those times in Nazi history.

When the truth will come out - as it is bound to do, in due time - everyone in
the media will want to say that they were not involved in this severely biased
campaign, which led, directly or indirectly, to numerous - somehow
unnoticed -human rights abuses against the Serbs. The most famous
reporters will become most infamous and they won't know where to hide out
of shame.

The media - or I should say Croats and Muslims, through the media- have
succeeded in having the term "serb" equated with "the devil." If the Serbs
are fleeing in large numbers from Muslim or Croat persecution, no one pays
any attention. If their women and children are killed or raped no one
cares. If Serbs defend themselves from vicious Muslim attacks, they are
to blame - why - for being Serbs, of course. They should not have been
Serbs. Since they are, they should just silently wait for the Muslims or
the Croats, or anyone else who wants to, to kill them. They should have
checked with God before they were born, and should have seen that to be a
Serb means to be a child of the devil.

To be a Jew in Nazi times (even in US media) was an evil in itself, just
like today to be a Serb is an evil in itself.

The media, which wants to make believe that it is the defender of "freedom
and democracy" throughout the world, has picked on Serbs because they were
somehow portrayed as the "big guy" while the Muslims were seen as the "little
guy", seeking most "reasonable" things - such as independence and "human
rights". It looks then like the media is helping the "little guy", and
they feel wonderful about that. What is not mentioned are the large sums
of money
that the Muslims have spent to create this "image" of themselves as the
oppressed ones, while paiting the Serbs as the devil incarnate. What is
also
not mentioned are the human rights abuses of the Moslems and Croats
against Serbs.

Nothing is also ever said about the fact that minorities in the former
Yugoslavia enjoyed far better rights than minorities in the US enjoy -
schooling in their own languages, for example. If the Serbs are so
hateful and want to kill all Albanians why are they providing them schools
in their own language? Why are they guaranteeing the Muslim right to
worship in their own ways _ while the Muslims want, an "Islamic state" -
where Islam determines the laws, where
everyone is subject to Muslim laws, whether they want to follow Islam or
not? How could independence of such a state ever guarantee the basic
human rights of the non-Muslim Serbs or others? Do we not have ample
knowledge of what Islamic
states are all about? What happens to what is deemed to be an "immoral woman"
(even if that immorality only consists of not covering one's head) in an
Islamic state, according to the law? - She should be stoned to death,
that's what the
Koran says. Anyone who does not believe me, go get a copy of the Koran.

How can one possibly reconcile this fanatic Moslem dream of a "democracy"
based on Islam - which is an oxymoron, seeing that in a democracy there is
separation
of church and state - with human rights for those who do not wish to practice
Islam?

If the Moslem Albanians, who have schools in their own languages and have the
state guaranteed freedom to practice THEIR religion are suffering human rights
abuses at the hands of the Serbs, then what will it be called when in the
dream Albanian state based on Islam, the Serbs will not only not have the right
to worship as they see fit, they will in fact be subject to laws based on the
Koran. Like it or not, Serbian women will be subject to one of the strictest,
most inhuman set of laws against women that were ever created. In an
Islamic state, whoever is not Moslem is an enemy of God, and, unless
he/she has enough money/political influence to be of some other use to the
great Moslem nation, he/she is an enemy of the state, who should be done
away with. Jihad is
a most common obsession of the Muslim mind.

India, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Israel are only a few of the places on earth
where the Muslims have started wars in their holy pursuit of an Islamic state.

Why are the Muslims not happy being Moslems themselves, why do they want to
subject everyone to their mad laws?

We have heard all this before, in Hitler's time. Hitler's success
depended on portraying Germans as the "victims" of what actually were
their victims -
the Jews and gypsies, etc.. The poor Germans needed "lebensraum" - breathing
space - and the Jews, who were controlling everything, just like the Serbs
are controlling everything now in the former Yugoslavia - were suffocating
them. The poor Muslims need "breathing space" themselves today, they need
their independent state, completely Serb free, they simply cannot live together
with the Serbs in peace. They cannot respect the dignity and choices of another
people, with a different religious background, with different spiritual
needs. They have succeded in cleansing the province of Kosovo of Serbs for
the most part, now they just need one last kick to have them get out
completely -either
that or have them converted to all glorious Islam. Then the dream of an
Islamic state in Europe - just like the dream of the "Third Reich" will
be achieved - but not for long - because the truth will always eventually
come out. Nothing so monstrous as what the Muslims are trying to achieve
will ever survive for long, just like Hitler's Third Reich was bound to
fail at some point. If anything, one can count on the fact that the
madness of these sort of people
- like Hitler or the many of the Muslim leaders nowadays - will eventually lead
them to self-destruction - of course, not before they have caused immense
suffering and destruction to others.

The Serbs have been demonized and isolated from the international
community, their sufferings - more numerous than those of the Bosnian and
Croats have been sweeped under the carpet and no one cares to hear about
them, because to be a Serb is to be a devil - even their little dead
children or their young raped daughters do not deserve any attention -
because that is only fair to have happen to such devils.

In fact, I think that the international community should propose the
extermination of all such devils off the face of the earth, given that no
matter
what happens to them they are going to be blamed for it. It is an easier way
out, and it will please the Moslems the most - just ask them if it is not so.

The media is so easily bought - anyone willing to pay enough money and to
undergo a serious "PR campaign" can influence drastically what they say, what
they concentrate on and what they just "omit" - such as the many war
crimes committed against the Serbs in the former Yugoslavia.

All you get from the news are the stories that people with money find
advantageous to have presented. It is not just bad journalism, it is
criminal journalism to engage in this sort of "selective reporting."

I hope that the media will change this callous, horribly materialistic
attitude, at the expense of the truth, which causes enourmous human
suffering.

If they don't, we may have to try CNN for war crimes.

PS

For the Serbs, I have this advice: I know that you are afraid of letting
CNN and others in to Kosovo because of the blatant bias in their past reporting.

They have shown that for them money talks and you are afraid - with very good
reason - that they will again choose to "selectively report".

But, strange as it may sound, I think you should let these reporters in -
because if you don't they will use this as an excuse to demonize you
further. Let them in, and explain to them, calmly, the full story. Tell
them about your dead or raped children, your desecrated cemetaries and
churches. Tell them about the ethnic cleansing efforts of the Muslims.
Show them what the Muslims have done.

Maybe some of them will have the self-respect of changing their minds when
they are confronted with the truth.

In article <cgreiner-190...@user-38lcoik.dialup.mindspring.com>,
cgre...@mindspring.com (Adina Greiner) wrote:

> Dear Mr. Pribich,

> I was born in Romania and during the heartbreaking war that took place in the
> former Yugoslavia, I saw on the US media the attrocities committed by

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

On 26 Mar 1998, Adina Greiner (Another Chetnik) trying to fool the world,
states:

> Being on the right side of history is the only place to be. And history will
> prove your precious nationalism to be one of the most bigoted, cruel, and
> fanatic movements of all times.

"SHELL THEM 'TILL THEY'RE ON THE EDGE OF MADNESS"

The following article appeared in the Anthony Lewis column "Abroad at
Home" of The New York Times on Jan. 5, 1996:

Boston- How did Yugoslavia descend into the savagery that killed 200,000
people and made two million refugees? It is a question of single
importance, not just for history but as a key to seeing that it does not
happen again, there or elsewhere.

We now have a documented answer, powerfully convincing in its evidence.
It is a five-hour television series. "Yugoslavia: Death of a Nation,"
shown on the BBC and then here, between Christmas and New Year's, on the
Discovery Channel.

Western politicians and commentators who wanted to close their eyes to
the horror in the former Yugoslavia have often said that it was caused by
"ancient hatreds." Americans, they said- or Britons or whoever- should
not get involved in such impenetrable ethnic-religious conflicts.

But it was not "ancient hatreds" that produced ethnic cleansing, rape and
concentration camps. It was men: ambitious men who stirred up extreme
nationalist emotions as a way to power. It was one man above all,
Slobodan Milosevic of Serbia. "Death of a Nation" makes that unarguably
clear.

We see Mr. Milosevic at the beginning of his manipulations: addressing a
Serbian crowd in the predominantly Albanian province of Kosovo in April
1987. The crowd provokes a police detachment, mostly Albanian. A man
shouts, "The police attacked us". Mr. Milosevic says, "You will not be
beaten again." It was all arranged- and Belgrade television showed the
scene with Mr. Milosevic as a Serbian hero.

That and many other scenes are amazing examples of contemporaneous
footage found by the independent British producers who made the series,
Brian Lapping Associates. There is even film taken secretly by Serbian
intelligence. And there are gripping interviews.

Radovan Karadzic, the Bosnian Serb leader who has been indicted for war
crimes, says that when Bosnia declared its independence in April 1992,
Mr. Milosevic "couldn't care less if Bosnia was recognized. He said:
'Caligula proclaimed his horse a senator, but the horse never took his
seat. Bosnia will get recognition, but...'"

When Mr. Milosevic decided to attack Croatia in the summer of 1991, he
used volunteers under the extremist paramilitary leader Vojislav Seselj.
The Yugoslav Federal Army provided weapons, uniforms and transportation.
The paramilitaries burned civilians alive and left the bodies as a message.

Again in 1992, when the attack on Bosnia began, Mr. Milosevic sought to
avoid responsibility. One of his aides says that he "pulled a fast one"-
transferred every Serb in the Federal Army to Bosnian Serb forces while
continuing to pay and supply them.

The first major attack on the town of Zvornik in Bosnia: a terrifying
onslaught that left 2,000 Bosnian Muslim civilians "unaccounted for".
Vojislav Seselj's paramilitaries were there, and he tells an interviewer:
"Milosevic was in absolute control. It was all planned in Belgrade."

Mr. Milosevic is not the only Yugoslav figure shown in the series as a
cold-blooded manipulator, but he is special. The President of Slovenia,
Milan Kucan, says: "With Milosevic you never can relax. Show him a
finger, and he'll have your arm off."

One of the most arresting aspects of the series is the evidence of how
Western weakness encouraged the genocidal aggression. Mr. Milosevic sent
a secret envoy to Moscow before attacking Croatia, and the Soviet
military said its intelligence showed that the West would not respond. It
was good intelligence.

Dr. Karadzic, speaking to an interviewer, confirms what critics of
American and European policy have maintained - that we could have stopped
it. "I knew," he says, "that if the West put in 10,000 men to cut off our
supply corridor, we Serbs would be finished."

Those who are skeptical of television's potential as a medium for
sustained journalism of a high order should see this series and think
again. So should those American politicians who tell us that we should be
content with the degraded trash that the free market mostly brings to the
screen.

There are more remarkable moments in the series than a column can even
suggest. For me the most chilling is the voice of Ratko Mladic, the
Bosnian Serb general, telling his men on the hills overlooking Sarajevo:
"Shell the presidency and the Parliament. Target Muslim neighborhoods -
not many Serbs live there. Shell them 'till they're on the edge of madness."

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
SERVIAN SATAN SLOBo MILOSEVIC IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE HORRIBLE CRIMES IN
BOSNIA AND CROATIA. SERVIAN WAR CRIMINALS AND THEIR SERVants WILL ALSO PAY!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Barry S. Marjanovich

Mar 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/26/98

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Boris Pribich wrote:

> http://chetnik.gte.net/pribich/cccc/killer.htm

The Latest Pictures Boris Pribich Is Too Shy To Show You
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
SERVIAN MASSACRE OF ALBANIAN CIVILIANS IN KOSOVA - SEE WHAT SERVS HAVE
DONE AGAIN JUST YESTERDAY.
Koha Ditore
March 9,1998
Massacre in Drenica - aftermath (corpses toll, updated with the morgue)

http://www.koha.net/ARTA/drenica_ChildrenAndWomen.htm

Over 11 children, 11 women and 5 old people among 46 corpses

Skënderaj, march 9 (ARTA) 1600 CET

46 corpses, including 11 children (from 3 to 10 years old), 11 women and
5 old people (above 70), is the present toll ofthe Serb police attack on
the village of Prekaz, in the troubled Kosova region of Drenicë, (40 km
west of Prishtina), a local "Koha Ditore" source confirms

29 out of 46 corpses, all local Albanian villagers, are identified, while
three others corpses cannot be identified, as they are completely burnt.

The CDHRF office in Skënderaj reports that three other victims are placed
in a nearby house,, while the burial of another victim took place in the
village of Llausha on Sunday.

The corpses are exposed at a construction material depot, guarded by the
Serb police in Skënderaj. Most of the bodies have wounds presumably caused
by large calibre weapons, as well as burn marks. Police in Skënderaj
expects two more corpses tobe brought from the Prishtina morgue, stating
that the number of slaughtered could be higher, including those suspected
to have died while running away to nearby forests.

Following is the list of 29 identified corpses:

1) Qazim Osman Jashari
2) Nazmi Zukë Jashari
3) Sinan R. Jashari
4) Zarife Jashari (female)
5) Zaha Jashari (female)
6) Kushtrim Jashari
7) Ali Jashari
8) Osman Geci
9) Faik Jashari
10) Adem Shaban Jashari
11) Beqir Jashari
12) Sherif Jashari
13) Hazer Jashari
14) Halit Jashari
15) Halil Jashari
16) Bahrije Jashari (female)
17) Ferid Jashari
18) Besim Hamzë Jashari
19) Blerim Zemë Jashari
20) Bujar Zemë Jashari
21) Abdullah Zemë Jashari
22) Elhame Jashari (female)
23) Murtez Zymer Jashari
24) Fatime Gashi (female)
25) Makvirete Bajrami (female)
26) Gazmend Bajram Gashi
27) Sadik Miran Kaqkini
28) Myftar Rreci
29) Isak Halili (from Dubovc, a guest in Prekaz)

Names of other victims, as well as the precise age, sex and
profile of all killed people will be provided in our forthcoming reports.

sssssssssssssssss satan SLOBo is still in belgrade sssssssssssssssssssssss

Goran

Mar 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/28/98

Liberate northern Cyprus from Turkish occupation army!

Villager

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98

sp...@erols.com wrote:

> Tomislav Siljkovic wrote:
>
> > Hi Gerbo, Gerberu,
> >
> > You really sound like concern global villager for destiny of the Krajina.
> > Naturally, we all have our weaknesses. Now, be so kind and explain to the
> > world audience why those unfortunate Serbs are trying every means under the
> > haven to come back to Croatia, land they can not swallow. First, you rebel,
> > kill, destroy, proclaim you own state and then run away and beg to come
> > back. Do those serbs have any self respect, pride and the spine?
> >
> > TS
> >
> > PS-You are defending E V I L E, not a good deed, it is EVIL, ...VIL,
> > IL...., L...., LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......
> >

> Tomislav,
>
> All the people have a right to go back HOME! Do you understand that concept?
> Do you understand that you cannot defensibly suggest that Croatia be uniethnic
> on the basis of Serbs having fought you in the recent war and that you have the
> right (as you do NOT) to punish all the Krajina and Slavonian Serbs by
> preventing their return? One great expression of how modern a state Croatia
> COULD BE would be proven by its institution of a rational and ACTIVE program
> for returns. Until then, I cannot see the US pumping bucks into Croatia except
> for those programs which truly keep Bosnia multiethnic and ensure her survival.

There seems to be little difference between Croatia's refusal to allow
the return of Serbian refugees and Serbian held land that does not allow
the return of refugees. Neither group is deserving of financial support
from anyone who respects democracy. You can all rot in hell if you
don't kill one another first.

Boris Pribich

Apr 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/1/98
head42-2.htm

Galen Muntz

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98
Kao što već rekoh, ti si bolesnik kojemu treba oduzeti računalo.

Boris Pribich

Apr 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/2/98
12ubijen.htm