The Jokes of 1995 :)

Tuyet Pham

Mar 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/22/97

Send mail to mi...@docserver.cac.washington.edu for more info.

--------------6E7B3E79BC9

Q. How many seconds are there in a year?
A. 12 .... (Jan 2, Feb 2, Mar 2 .... etc.)

Amie Alter

Q. What did George Washington say to his men before they got into the
boat to cross the Potomac River?
A. Men .... get in the boat...

Amie Alter

What do are those little bumps around a woman's nipple?....Braille

Karen Counts

Here about the ship that ran aground carrying a cargo of red and black
paints. Yeah the whole crew was marooned.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"I think I'll get engaged", Tom proposed marryly.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"That's my favorite song", Tom said off the record.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"I'll have to make another pastry", Tom retorted.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"I love mathematics!!", Tom added.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"Look it's Free Willy!!", Tom wailed out.

WILLIAM BISHOP

Hear about the psychic midget who escaped from jail? Yeah the
headlines in the newspaper read "SMALL MEDIUM AT LARGE".

WILLIAM BISHOP

"I dropped my toothpaste", Tom said crestfallen.

WILLIAM BISHOP

"I just got a pacemaker", Tom said half-heartedly.

WILLIAM BISHOP

When beer and Your Mother in LAw are best ? - cold, opened and on the
table.

Pentti Karikko

Elephant met a man and asked 'How can You eat with THAT?'

Pentti Karikko

Saying - May the bluebird of happiness enter your heart without
wrinkling your shirt

ralph castro

What would you do if you had 6 months to live? Move in with my mother
in law it would seem like an eternity!

ralph castro

If Adam and Eve were standing naked in a crowd of one million other
naked people, how could you recognize them from the others? Easy, they
would be the only two without belly buttons.

Deborah J. Holland

What is brown, black and blue was found lying in a ditch? The last
brunette that told a blonde joke in front of a blonde.

Deborah J. Holland

Blondes take everything literally. My sister is a blonde. There was
this movie she wanted to see real bad and she left with her ticket in
hand to go see it,but I was suprized to see her return home in only 15
minutes. "I thought you really wanted to see that movie, what
happened?",I asked. "I did",she said sadly, "but, when I got there I
saw a sign that said, under 18 not admitted and I couldn't find 18
people to go see it with me."

Deborah J. Holland

Why do elephants paint the bottom of their feet yellow? So they can
hide upside-down in a bowl of custard.

Luke Delwiche

Riddle: Why was Mr. Taste, CPA, shunned on the job?
ANS: Everybody knows, "There's no accounting for taste!"

Dobe Fugin Doinat

The sound a Canadian Goose makes? Honk, eh?

Dobe Fugin Doinat

It takes a sharp tongue to perform oral surgery.

Dobe Fugin Doinat

THE TOP THREE MOST PSYCHO PICK-UP LIES:
3) WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FLAVOR OF WOOD;
2) I BET YOU'RE WONDERING WHY I HAVE NO NOSTRILS;
3) BABY, YOU STOLE MY HEART....THAT'S OK, I HAVE TWO IN THE FRIDGE
AT HOME

CHAZ LANDRY

Don't look back... the lemmings are gaining.
Phil Malouf

I'm naked under my clothes.

Phil Malouf

What do women and a trophy fish such as a trout have in common? You
can mount them or eat them.

dave Creen

You wanna write a good composition? Avoid cliches like the plague!

Carole Wheeler

How do you get an elephant out of a bowl of jello? You read the
directions on the back of the box.

Carole Wheeler

Didja hear about the ice-fisherman that went for the BIG CATCH - a
polar bear?! Yeah, he cut a hole in the ice, carefully laid peas
around the edge of the hole and waited. When the bear came to take a
pea, the fisherman kicked him in the ice-hole.

Carole Wheeler

Why do cowboys make poor lovers? Because they think eight seconds is a
good ride.

Leslie Nash

I see said the blind man to the deaf lady.

Robert Williamson

Willie saw some dynamite, didn't understand it quite, curiosity never
pays, it rained willie seven days.

Robert Williamson

I have proof Adam wasn't Black. Ain't no brotha giving up his ribs.

Robert Williamson

Yo momma's so fat, I saw her on a log saying "BUD!!"

Robert Williamson
Two guys from Kentucky going into Cincinnati for a ball game. They

--------------6E7B3E79BC9--