WATCH The Trailer for Dinesh D'Souza's NEW MOVIE: Hillary's America

1 view

DoD

Mar 7, 2016, 3:38:37 PM3/7/16

Gronk

Mar 9, 2016, 12:00:21 AM3/9/16

max headroom

Mar 9, 2016, 10:40:20 AM3/9/16

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 9, 2016, 10:45:09 AM3/9/16
What?

"It's time to go behind the curtain and discover the soul of the
Democratic Party?"

When did they get a soul?

RudySarzo

Mar 9, 2016, 10:55:31 AM3/9/16

"Klaus Schadenfreude" wrote in message
####
They bought one years ago at Montgomery Wards.
No warranty.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Mar 9, 2016, 11:17:32 AM3/9/16
Can we use a scientific test to prove it's a gay soul....?

--
That's Karma

DoD

Mar 9, 2016, 11:34:09 AM3/9/16

"max headroom" <maximus...@gmx.com> wrote in message
> Gronk <inv...@net.invalid> wrote in news:nboal3$epj$2...@news.mixmin.net:
>
>> DoD wrote:
>>> http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/07/watch-trailer-dinesh-dsouzas-new-movie-hillary-s-america

Leave it to drive-by serial asshole gronk to leave some liberal graffiti....
All that matters to gronk is that the
reader sees D'Souza as a convicted criminal. But even that could and should
be instructive to the open minded
non-liberal reader. D'Souza crime was reimbursing straw donors to the
failed campaign of Wendy Long. It is
the kind of crime that routinely gets handled by an administrative fine. But
not in D'Souza's case... His real crime
was that he was an Obama critic and the Obama DOJ went after him with a
vengeance.. Think about all the under the
table donations the Obama campaign benefited from... Where was the
prosecution of those people?

Even Obama supporter Alan Dershowitz said "This is clearly a case of
selective prosecution" "There would be no room
in jails for murderers if the Justice Department made a practice of such
prosectutions".

It just goes further to show more how corrupt the Obama admin is, and not so
much D'Souza. But either way, gronk
will still be a liberal loon.

Gronk

Mar 17, 2016, 12:06:21 AM3/17/16
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza#Election_campaign_finance_conviction

In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors for campaign
finance law violations.

The two charges were for making $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions
to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long and causing false statements
to be made to the Federal Election Commission.

However, D'Souza's admission of guilt upon which he was convicted has been
cited as enough evidence of the appropriateness of conviction, with
prosecutorial bias considered unlikely given that the sentence did not
include any jail time despite a request for 10–16 months of incarceration
by the prosecution.[109][110] Judge Berman also made explicit reference in
his sentencing remarks to claims of persecution that D'Souza made publicly
outside of court proceedings. According to the New York Times, "While the
judge said that Mr. D’Souza had an “absolute right” to express his
opinions, he described his claims of political persecution as “nonsense,”
and scolded the defendant, saying that he continued to “deflect and
minimize” the seriousness of his crime".

Gronk

Mar 17, 2016, 12:07:59 AM3/17/16
Leave it to GOPers to approve of committing felonies.

PaxPerPoten

Mar 17, 2016, 12:55:50 AM3/17/16
On 3/16/2016 11:06 PM, Gronk wrote:
> max headroom wrote:
>> Gronk <inv...@net.invalid> wrote in news:nboal3$epj$2...@news.mixmin.net:

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza#Election_campaign_finance_conviction
>

> In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors for
> campaign finance law violations.

I highly recommend his book and he has a movie on politics coming out
soon. So far he is first rate. Amazingly the super pacs coughed up 230
$million to beat trump and that is legal. The Book is "Stealing America".
You are aware that Peabody the largest Coal miner is the world is
bankrupting? Thank the Klinton Kartel for that...What is left of the
Steel industry shall follow that also. Billy Bob destroyed American
Copper and he and the Bitch from Hell made tons on overseas copper.

> The two charges were for making $20,000 in illegal campaign
> contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long and causing
> false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission.

And he did it with full knowledge that Wendy could not win. Now that is
a friend. What he did was compensate 2 other folks for their donations.
In other words a 3rd party donator.

> However, D'Souza's admission of guilt upon which he was convicted has
> been cited as enough evidence of the appropriateness of conviction, with
> prosecutorial bias considered unlikely given that the sentence did not
> include any jail time despite a request for 10–16 months of

Nope, Obama wanted 10 years...It was a vengeance thing. Black bastard
should be hung from the Capital dome.

> incarceration by the prosecution.[109][110] Judge Berman also made
> explicit reference in his sentencing remarks to claims of persecution
> that D'Souza made publicly outside of court proceedings. According to
> the New York Times, "While the judge said that Mr. D’Souza had an
> “absolute right” to express his opinions, he described his claims of
> political persecution as “nonsense,” and scolded the defendant, saying
> that he continued to “deflect and minimize” the seriousness of his crime".

Berman is a Obama Toady and owed his office to the Democrats,, He was/is
shy of a full load also. Just another Jew out to fuck the General
population.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Mar 17, 2016, 12:58:30 AM3/17/16
Why not..We have the top Democrat/Marxist Felon in our Capital for the
last 7 years. You would probably cheer at the sacrificing of innocent
babies.

Gronk

Mar 22, 2016, 11:14:03 PM3/22/16
PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 3/16/2016 11:06 PM, Gronk wrote:
>> max headroom wrote:

>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza#Election_campaign_finance_conviction
>>

>> In January 2014, D'Souza was indicted by federal prosecutors for
>> campaign finance law violations.
>
> I highly recommend his book and he has a movie on politics coming out
> soon. So far he is first rate. Amazingly the super pacs coughed up 230
> $million to beat trump and that is legal. The Book is "Stealing America".
> You are aware that Peabody the largest Coal miner is the world is
> bankrupting? Thank the Klinton Kartel for that...What is left of the Steel
> industry shall follow that also. Billy Bob destroyed American Copper and
> he and the Bitch from Hell made tons on overseas copper.
>>
>> The two charges were for making $20,000 in illegal campaign
>> contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long and causing
>> false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission.
>
> And he did it with full knowledge that Wendy could not win. Now that is a
> friend. What he did was compensate 2 other folks for their donations. In
> other words a 3rd party donator.

How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?

>> However, D'Souza's admission of guilt upon which he was convicted has
>> been cited as enough evidence of the appropriateness of conviction, with
>> prosecutorial bias considered unlikely given that the sentence did not
>> include any jail time despite a request for 10–16 months of
>
> Nope, Obama wanted 10 years...It was a vengeance thing. Black bastard
> should be hung from the Capital dome.

How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?

>> incarceration by the prosecution.[109][110] Judge Berman also made
>> explicit reference in his sentencing remarks to claims of persecution
>> that D'Souza made publicly outside of court proceedings. According to
>> the New York Times, "While the judge said that Mr. D’Souza had an
>> “absolute right” to express his opinions, he described his claims of
>> political persecution as “nonsense,” and scolded the defendant, saying
>> that he continued to “deflect and minimize” the seriousness of his crime".
>
> Berman is a Obama Toady and owed his office to the Democrats,, He was/is
> shy of a full load also. Just another Jew out to fuck the General population.

How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?

Gronk

Mar 22, 2016, 11:14:48 PM3/22/16
Who is that? What felony? Are you on crack again?

PaxPerPoten

Mar 23, 2016, 12:50:35 AM3/23/16
Never was. I am surprised that you are out of jail again after doing
dealer amounts. An Obama pardon perhaps?

PaxPerPoten

Mar 23, 2016, 12:56:51 AM3/23/16
How does that work with 43% of Obama's campaign money from Soros coming
the same way and proven?

Also this has been going on forever.. $230 million by the PAC's and that
OK.. By Obama's pet Supreme court decisions.

So how does that get the possibility of 10 years prsion time when that
sentence isn't even on the books. It is a White collar crime committed
by a White man. Black or Jewish and its OK.

>>> However, D'Souza's admission of guilt upon which he was convicted has
>>> been cited as enough evidence of the appropriateness of conviction, with
>>> prosecutorial bias considered unlikely given that the sentence did not
>>> include any jail time despite a request for 10–16 months of

I guess that is why the lawsuit was won?

>> Nope, Obama wanted 10 years...It was a vengeance thing. Black bastard
>> should be hung from the Capital dome.
>
> How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?

You didn't eve read the book..So fuck off until you do.

>>> incarceration by the prosecution.[109][110] Judge Berman also made
>>> explicit reference in his sentencing remarks to claims of persecution
>>> that D'Souza made publicly outside of court proceedings. According to
>>> the New York Times, "While the judge said that Mr. D’Souza had an
>>> “absolute right” to express his opinions, he described his claims of
>>> political persecution as “nonsense,” and scolded the defendant, saying
>>> that he continued to “deflect and minimize” the seriousness of his
>>> crime".
>>
>> Berman is a Obama Toady and owed his office to the Democrats,, He was/is
>> shy of a full load also. Just another Jew out to fuck the General
>> population.
>>

> How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?

I overstayed a parking ticket and admitted it...That doesn't get me 10
years, But it does get me a lot of bullshit from an ignoramus like you.

Gronk

Mar 27, 2016, 7:33:27 PM3/27/16
So why can't you answer, who, and what felony?

Gronk

Mar 27, 2016, 7:39:12 PM3/27/16
Dodge noted.

> Also this has been going on forever.. $230 million by the PAC's and that
> OK.. By Obama's pet Supreme court decisions.

Dodge noted.

> So how does that get the possibility of 10 years prsion time when that
> sentence isn't even on the books. It is a White collar crime committed by
> a White man. Black or Jewish and its OK.

Dodge noted.

> I guess that is why the lawsuit was won?

"admission of guilt" convicted...

>>> Nope, Obama wanted 10 years...It was a vengeance thing. Black bastard
>>> should be hung from the Capital dome.
>>
>> How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?
>
> You didn't eve read the book..So fuck off until you do.

Dodge noted.

>>> Berman is a Obama Toady and owed his office to the Democrats,, He was/is
>>> shy of a full load also. Just another Jew out to fuck the General
>>> population.
>>>

>> How does this change the fact that Dinesh broke the law and ADMITTED it?
>
> I overstayed a parking ticket and admitted it...That doesn't get me 10
> years, But it does get me a lot of bullshit from an ignoramus like you.

Apples. Oranges.