Wit and Wisdom from Christopher C. Morton (3/17/2018)

Michael Ejercito

Mar 17, 2018, 1:26:22 PM3/17/18
https://i.imgur.com/3Rabozp.png

Reply to @peggyday:
" If gun ownership is illegal, then law enforcement will have the POWER &
JUST CAUSE to frisk and search."

Ah, so you want to repeal the 2nd, 4th AND 5th Amendments?
Why not the 13th while, you're at it, since we both know WHO will get
"frisked and searched".

Smart people will buy stock in companies which sell brown paper bags, since
there's a "test" that cops will be doing a lot which requires them...

http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2018/03/organs_are_literally_pulverize.html#vf-10979500015443

---
http://www.avg.com

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 17, 2018, 1:36:05 PM3/17/18
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:26:19 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>https://i.imgur.com/3Rabozp.png
>
>Reply to @peggyday:
>" If gun ownership is illegal, then law enforcement will have the POWER &
>JUST CAUSE to frisk and search."
>
>Ah, so you want to repeal the 2nd, 4th AND 5th Amendments?
>Why not the 13th while, you're at it, since we both know WHO will get
>"frisked and searched".
>
>Smart people will buy stock in companies which sell brown paper bags, since
>there's a "test" that cops will be doing a lot which requires them...
>
>http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2018/03/organs_are_literally_pulverize.html#vf-10979500015443

Dr. Jeremy Cannon served as an Air Force Reserve lieutenant colonel in
Iraq and Afghanistan. "The tissue destruction is almost unimaginable,"
he told the Times. "Bones are exploded, soft tissue is absolutely
destroyed. The injuries to the chest or abdomen - it's like a bomb
went off."

I gotta get me one of these things! "Bones are exploded!" And he
served in "The War" so he knows!

[chuckle]

Loose Cannon

Mar 18, 2018, 11:03:12 PM3/18/18
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>https://i.imgur.com/3Rabozp.png
>
>Reply to @peggyday:

Nobody gives a rat's ass what the uppity coon thinks. Found his pic on
FaceBook

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000572937278/e74429708a2fe53fe382f90a11ef5a4f.jpeg

Mr. B1ack

Mar 19, 2018, 8:20:27 AM3/19/18
On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 23:03:09 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
wrote:
Ya know ... there are times when you seem to,
ya know just maybe, have a slight issue with
how dark a tan someone has - just sayin'.

Wile E. Coyote

Mar 21, 2018, 2:23:22 AM3/21/18
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
Some people feel the need to advertise that they should be killed. For a
better society.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Mr. B1ack

Mar 22, 2018, 10:38:55 PM3/22/18
On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 06:23:21 -0000 (UTC), "Wile E. Coyote"
<nuke_them_...@sulaco.com> wrote:

>Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
>
>> On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 23:03:09 -0400, Loose Cannon <efbe...@gmx.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Nobody gives a rat's ass what the uppity coon thinks. Found his pic on
>>>FaceBook
>>>
>>>https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000572937278/e74429708a2fe53fe
>>>382f90a11ef5a4f.jpeg
>>>

>> Ya know ... there are times when you seem to,
>> ya know just maybe, have a slight issue with
>> how dark a tan someone has - just sayin'.
>>

>Some people feel the need to advertise that they should be killed. For a
>better society.

But they seem to come in a wide variety
of colors.

Wile E. Coyote

Mar 24, 2018, 2:01:20 PM3/24/18
Mr. B1ack <now...@nada.net> wrote in
Ain't a bigoted bone in my body. I'd shoot a black or brown man just as
fast as I'd shoot a white one. If they needed it.