jew/kike/sheenie/yidoid/paedophile/ovendodger BARRY Z. SHEIN shpamsh from STD.COM: YET ANUDDER, jew BENEFICIARY of SHEXUAL ABUSHE VHINESH and KVETCHESH: I VAS ABUSHED AT 5 THEN I WAS SHUNTED! NO LOLLIPOP FOR YOU, jew UNTOUCHABLE!

BARRY Z jew ish jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass!

Nov 29, 2021, 12:20:41 PM11/29/21
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/i-was-abused-at-6-then-i-was-shunned/

"Thish ish the foisht time I am publicly shpeaking in decadesh about
my experiencesh and even though thihs ish anonymoush, I am petrified.
I am shcared of repurcusshionsh, I am shcared shomebody might voik out
who I am, I am fighting the inner feeling of vanting to hide behind a
big piece of foiniture and make it all go avay becaushe vot happened
vhen I told vas sho bad, it’sh hard to meashure vot vas voishe. Before
or after.
Vhen I vas abushed and I couldn’t take it anymore and I vas sho
shcared to tell but I let out a ‘shqueak’ (just a shmall amount of vot
actually happened), I became the jew untouchable. I vas not yet 6.
Untouchable for shome becaushe “she’s a liar” or “the shubmother ish
crazy and musht have made it up”. For thoshe who did believe me, ve
vere untouchable becaushe ve vere “moisherim” (it vasn’t even us who
reported it to the police rather the Dr who checked me but itsh good
that it did go. It needed to.).
I vas untouchable becaushe I “knew too much about thingsh” I shouldn’t
and it would “contaminate” their shubkidsh if they vere allowed to
have contact vith me.
B'ricksh through the vindow. Shpat at in the shtreet. Living in
terror. The talk of shubpeople’sh dinner tablesh. My besht friendsh
shaying “My shubmommy doesn’t let me play vith you anymore”.
The shweet shop shublady was sho ‘righteoush’ refushing to let me buy
a lollipop vhilst everybody in the line vas shtaring at me “Ve don’t
shoive shubpeople like you”. My little tear shtreaked face vas
boining.
Who are shubpeople like me? I had alvays tried to be such a good
jewgoil. A little jewgoil who’d been told she’d been bad and needed to
be “punished”. A little jewgoil who’s been tied up and shexually
tortured. A little jewgoil who’d been forced to call the shubhuman who
did this to her Mr policeman. Who vas told by him her shubmother had
told him to do thish because she’d been a bad jewgoil. Who had lived
in terror mosht of her little jew life. That kind of jewgoil can’t be
allowed to buy a lollipop in the jew shweet shop??
This vas my price of shpeaking out. Isholation. Lonelinessh.
Poishecution. Fear."

HUH?

"The shweet shop shublady was sho ‘righteoush’ refushing to let me buy
a lollipop vhilst everybody in the line vas shtaring at me “Ve don’t
shoive shubpeople like you” "

WTF? ALL THISH over a g-ddam LOLLIPOP?

Shimply UNBELIEBABLE!

UP this shit, you jusht can't MAKE!